Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 03:33 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 03:33

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11669 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 1923 [0]
Given Kudos: 628
Concentration: Marketing, Leadership
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1994 [1]
Given Kudos: 751
GPA: 3.64
Send PM
Re: Balancing work+GMAT [#permalink]
Kudos
abhinshetty wrote:
Hi everyone,

I've written the GMAT thrice and the first two attempts my score remained at a harrowing 530. The second time around was particularly deflating as I'd put a whole two months aside for it and still ended up with the same score. I got into a new job and started prepping again, and gave the test to land a 620. The jump was reasonable and time really isn't of the essence, so I decided to start applying to colleges, with work experiences and significant extra-curriculars to help boost my profile and scores. However this past week, I've grown increasingly disillusioned with my score and am now at a crossroads; Work has been the most hectic it's ever been and I feel like I can do better. Any sort of advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi
In my opinion, you should enroll into some course either online or classroom. I am saying this because you have already appeared for the Gmat thrice and need to unlearn and learn the concepts. You can opt for Egmat, Empowergmat, Economist gmat. All these courses have good feedback on Gmatclub and will certainly help you. But remember to take free trial sessions from these courses and then decide for yourself which you feel suitable.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Balancing work+GMAT [#permalink]
Moderator:
Founder
37320 posts