Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 09:41 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 09:41

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 52 [0]
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 52 [0]
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: HHonors Diamond, BGS Honor Society
Own Kudos [?]: 3083 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2009
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V45
WE:Business Development (Consumer Products)
Send PM
[#permalink]
I've chartered a 120 foot yacht for two weeks to take me through the carribean.

Just kidding. I'm going home to DC, you guys with fun plans, you suck.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Re: Christmas Holidays [#permalink]
lhotseface wrote:
Don't take your laptop. You can always check email once a day at an internet cafe'. My experience says that the laptop will ruin you vacation.

fluffydot wrote:
How many of you are taking some vacation this Christmas?

I guess it is not a very good idea to be in Hawaii while still waiting for interview invitations but what can I do, trip was booked long ago.

Guess I should bring my laptop with me? *sigh* atleast I will be able to check these forums.

anyone else going away?

I agree. Laptops do ruin vacations..

I wish I was going somewhere warm, but instead i'll be goin to Chicago to visit my family.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: HHonors Diamond, BGS Honor Society
Own Kudos [?]: 3083 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2009
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V45
WE:Business Development (Consumer Products)
Send PM
MoonShine wrote:
lhotseface wrote:
Don't take your laptop. You can always check email once a day at an internet cafe'. My experience says that the laptop will ruin you vacation.

fluffydot wrote:

I guess it is not a very good idea to be in Hawaii while still waiting for interview invitations but what can I do, trip was booked long ago.

Guess I should bring my laptop with me? *sigh* atleast I will be able to check these forums.

anyone else going away?

I wish I was going somewhere warm, but instead i'll be goin to Chicago to visit my family.

If you are around after Christmas day, I'll be back in town if you wanna grab a beer.
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1117 [0]
Send PM
fluffydot wrote:

anyone else going away?

UH PC labs are perenially open until the 30th. They reopen on the 3rd. This is true for the Manoa, Hilo, West Oahu, Kapiolani Community College, Leeward, HCC, and outer Island campuses as well. To the best of my memory, you do not need a student ID to use the labs so long as you register as a visitor. Moreover, most hotels in Waikiki and Kaanapali (Maui) now have broadband access.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
rhyme wrote:
MoonShine wrote:
lhotseface wrote:

fluffydot wrote:

anyone else going away?

If you are around after Christmas day, I'll be back in town if you wanna grab a beer.

It might be stretch to grab a beer after christmas (I'm coming back to Boston on the 26th).. I'll be in Chicago a lot the next few months; we should definitly meet up for some beers when i'm in town again. By the way, congratulations on your GSB Admit!
GMAT Club Bot