Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 01:23 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 01:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1585 [1]
Given Kudos: 33
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 410 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Send PM
Confusion Regarding MiM Schools [#permalink]
Expert Reply
In the schools you mentioned ESCP would rank the highest as it comes under the tier 1 along with ESSEC and HEC.
The opportunities it gives are unparalleled.

EDHEC would be next, its a tier 2 school but is just below the top 3 in France and has a good reputation.

The other 3 schools you mentioned rank a bit lower, and are good if you do not have the GMAT/GRE.
But in case you are able to score a decent mark( ESCP 325+, EDHEC: 317+) try for these schools.

They will offer a better ROI.
Though account for the fact that you are in the last round and will be fighting for the last 20-30% seats.
Hence having a decent score is not enough, you need to have a good profile (if not great) and very strong application essays whcih highlight your strengths, drive and motivation to come to these particular schools.

So make sure you do this.
Have you taken the profile evaluation we offer https://mim-essay.com/profile-evaluation?gcf , it will help us evaluate your chances at these schools.

Originally posted by MiMEssay on 23 Mar 2017, 08:43.
Last edited by MiMEssay on 08 Nov 2019, 01:18, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 34
Send PM
Re: Confusion Regarding MiM Schools [#permalink]
GyanOne wrote:
rajarshi_cfc wrote:
I met with almost 8 business schools in the Campus France fair held in my city out of which three of them had already given me acceptances. I really wanted to go for ESCP Europe or EDHEC Business School but they require GMAT for which I have only one month to prepare as they have deadlines to submit applications next month hence I missed out of them. The colleges which have given me acceptances & the programs are as follows:

1) Masters in International Business at IESEG
2) International Masters in Management at Audencia Business School
3) MSc in Business Development at Grenoble Ecole De Management

Now I wanted to go for the Grande Ecole program or the Masters in Management which none of the schools are offering me just because of the fact that I do not have a GMAT score however the curriculum is nearly the same for the programs offered as far as they are concerned.

So my confusion is, do I go for the courses listed above in the mentioned universities or do I take a year-loss, sit for GMAT & then target the top tier schools?

Very honestly speaking, the schools that require the GMAT that you have mentioned above will offer you better opportunities. If it is possible, then try and take it.

Hi GyanOne, you mentioned 'better opportunities'. Can you please elaborate on this?

Thanks
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Confusion Regarding MiM Schools [#permalink]
Moderator:
Senior Moderator - Masters Forum
3137 posts