Last visit was: 26 Jul 2024, 17:31 It is currently 26 Jul 2024, 17:31
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 134
Schools: IIMC
GMAT Focus 1:
635 Q88 V79 DI77
GPA: 7.98
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 3541 [0]
Given Kudos: 152
Schools: ISB
GPA: 3.31
Send PM
Admission Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 85 [1]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Re: GMAT B-Schools for India and abroad [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
Hello,
 Here is a list of some programs you should check out in India. I am assuming that your work exp is 4.6 years now and will be more than 5 years by March 2025. Also, for applying to ISB, IIMA, IIMB and IIMC your test score must be an in centre score ( not the at home/ online test) .

1. ISB PGP
2. IIMA PGPX
3. IIMB EPGP
4. IIMC MBAEX
5. IIMK PGP BL
6. IIML IPMX
7. IIMI EPGP
8. IIMU DEM
9. XLRI GMP
10. SPJIMR PGPM

Internationally, you can apply to an MBA in US, Canada, Singapore or Europe depending on what your preferences are in terms of duration, costs, type of roles, and the fit your career plans. Go deeper into your motivations and aspirations for the International MBA programs because the challenges will be different at different locations.
Quote:
anish777­Hello experts

I recently took my attempt at GMAT Focus and managed to get a score of 635( 85.1 percentile). This amounts to 690 in GMAT Classic ( https://www.mba.com/exams/gmat-exam/scores/understanding-your-score ). I have overall 4.6 years of experience in software IT industry and a descent percentage in my academics. Which colleges ( Indian and abroad ) should I primarily aim or I stand a chance ?

Thank you for the help.

­­
GMAT Club Bot
Re: GMAT B-Schools for India and abroad [#permalink]