Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 07:00 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 07:00

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72919 [145]
Given Kudos: 18870
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 8.02
WE:Account Management (Retail)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 8.02
WE:Account Management (Retail)
Send PM
Re: Looking for a Study Buddy? Sign up Here! [#permalink]
Hi All,

My name is Rohit and I am planning to give GMAT Focus edition and started preparing recently. If anyone is interested to join me as my study buddy Virtual,In-person.

Please ping me
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 550 Q41 V34
Send PM
looking for gmat FE studybuddy planning to give exam by mid may 24
lets get 700+ together reachout: simrankochar.444gmail.com
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi, looking for a study buddy - targeting 700+ score. Test Taking by - April End or May Mid

Hi, looking for a study partner. Target score - 700+. Test by April end or May Mid
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8835 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi, everyone,

We have added a new episode to our GMAT Club Podcast titled "GMAT 690 to 760 in 5 Months - Getting into Top MBA Programs with Scholarships". In this GMAT & MBA success story podcast, we will understand Lukas’s GMAT preparation strategy, study plan, MBA application process, how he approached the application essay, interview, resume, recommendations, etc., and what contributed to his MBA application success.

You can listen to it at the following link gmatclub-podcast-gmat-690-to-760-in-5-months-426285.html#p3356839
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
amanrishuuu wrote:
Hi, looking for a study partner. Target score - 700+. Test by April end or May Mid

Hey, did you get a partner?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Hello,
Looking for a study partner(gmat FE). Planning to give exam by June end.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 53
Send PM
anyone up to partner up for GMAT prep

gave CAT last year and started for GMAT in Jan, done with OG practicing from other sources, planning to attempt FE on april end or may mid
message me if you are in a similar situation!
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi, everyone,

We have added a new episode to our GMAT Club Podcast titled "How I Scored GMAT Focus 775(100 percentile) in 6 Weeks". Hank, a professional working in the gaming industry, scored 775 on his recent GMAT Focus test. With 6 weeks of GMAT Focus Study and extensive use of the Official Guide and GMAT club resources, Hank managed to score the perfect 100 percentile score on the GMAT. In this GMAT success story podcast, we will understand his GMAT preparation strategy and study plan in detail.

You can listen to it at the following link gmatclub-podcast-how-i-scored-gmat-focus-775-100-percentile-in-6-weeks-426663.html#p3360112
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 58
GPA: 3.09
Send PM
Hello everyone, I’m from southeast asia

I’m preparing for GMAT
- Fulltime, can catch up for a group study anytime

- Targeting for 650+. Yess, If you have the same level of target with me. I think we can work together hehe

Planning to take the test on May/ June. If you are interested in, please give me a message. Thank you (Sorry for cluttering messages, I’m so low tech)
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi, everyone,

We have added a new episode to our GMAT Club Podcast. In this podcast, we explore the incredible MBA journey of Randeep Singh, a US military veteran, who successfully transitioned from the military to an MBA at Stanford GSB, Chicago Booth, and Berkeley Haas. He earned a remarkable 99th percentile score on the GRE while studying during active military duty. He shares valuable insights, tips, and strategies on how you can achieve a similar feat. From understanding the unique challenges and opportunities available to military veterans to navigating the rigorous admissions process at a top business school, this video covers it all. Learn how to craft a compelling application, ace your interviews, and stand out as a candidate in a competitive MBA environment. Whether you’re a military veteran looking to pursue an MBA or simply aiming for that elusive 99th percentile GRE score, this video is packed with actionable advice to help you reach your goals.

You can listen to it at the following link gmatclub-podcast-gre-334-and-from-military-to-stanford-gsb-mba-426889.html#p3363428­
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Hi,
Anyone here working a full time job in sales/Marketing.
I am looking for a study partner with similar work profile so that we can help each other in our schedules.
I am planning to take the GMAT FE in May end and my Target score is 700.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
maymona wrote:
can anyone solve this , the book said ans will be 9/11 but in my calculation it is 12/15

You can try making it having a common denominator and see which numerator is larger

Hi everyone,

I am Jenny, I am currently staying in Hyderabad, India. I am planning to give Gmat focus sometime in September 2024 and aim to score above 700. I am looking for a study buddy/ accountability partner. Since I am working, I prefer 6 am to 9 am IST or/and 7 pm to 11.30 pm IST for the preparation for the coming 3 months and later reschedule the study plan accordingly.

If anyone interested, please DM.

THANKS
JENNY
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
ankitnagpure wrote:
Hi, Anyone here working a full time job in sales/Marketing. I am looking for a study partner with similar work profile so that we can help each other in our schedules. I am planning to take the GMAT FE in May end and my Target score is 700.

Hi

I am also looking for a study partner. I am also working but not in sales/ marketing. I am looking for some one in IST time Zone and interested in studying either in the morning before 9 am or in the evening after 7 pm. If interested let me know.

sim44 wrote:
looking for gmat FE studybuddy planning to give exam by mid may 24 lets get 700+ together reachout: simrankochar.444gmail.com

Hi
Did you get a study partner

singhrohit9525 wrote:
Hi All, My name is Rohit and I am planning to give GMAT Focus edition and started preparing recently. If anyone is interested to join me as my study buddy Virtual,In-person. Kindly ping me. I am from Bangalore

Hi Rohit

Did you get a study partner? I am from Hyderabad and recently started preparing for GMAT focus. If interested to collaborate let me know.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 80 [1]
Given Kudos: 367
GMAT 1: 610 Q49 V25
Send PM
Kudos
Jenn21 wrote:
Hi Rohit Did you get a study partner? I am from Hyderabad and recently started preparing for GMAT focus. If interested to collaborate let me know.

Hi Jenn, i’m from IST zone too. Please PM if you would like to collaborate
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Hello everyone, I am Purushottam and not very recent member to this platform. Guys, I already have purchased the OG 23-24 for the preps.
I want to brush up on my Quant abilities and strategies. I’ve watched the videos of GMAT Ninja on Youtube. Apart from this, I really need to scale mountains of skills and strategies in Verbal and DI. Can anyone please, suggest me a really excellent platform to move further with the preps??
I am in the beginning phase of my preps. Also, I am struggling badly with CR. If anyone is up for forming a group for studies, I would really appreciate that(majorly for CR and RC).
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Hi everyone, can anyone please tell me whether to go for e-GMAT or TTP?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
Send PM
Anyone here from Belgium?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Looking for study buddy in Bengaluru , EXAM Date - May end , Level of prep - Novice
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  107   108   109   110   111   112   113