GMAT Quantitative Chat

GMAT Data Insight Chat

MBA Chat

go back
ISB YLP 0 members online out of 260
dots
Forum discussion
Chat members
are ylp results going to be on roling basis?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, I have received an interview invite for first week Jan. Can someone who has given the interview help me out with how the interview was?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
AKANKSHA1204 wrote:
Hi, I have received an interview invite for first week Jan. Can someone who has given the interview help me out with how the interview was?

Posted from my mobile device
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
That was before the requirement for a company to have a website that satisfies the needs of both the company and its customers. Did you know that by 2020, 69% of real estate firms would have a website? More real estate owners are going online as a result of the present pandemic. Knowing how to create a real estate website becomes a market-influencing factor.
Without a doubt, the real estate industry has long been a desirable location for the implementation of company concepts.
Almost the entire real estate sector has made the transition to the internet. Customers may now search for various properties in a lot faster and more convenient manner.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
aidas2001 wrote:
I checked their email and it says final result will be out on 10th Feb 2022.

I believe results are communicated on a rolling basis every year, as is stated on the ISB webpage for the YLP. I feel they might start communicating by the last week of January.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
DakshKapoor08 wrote:
aidas2001 wrote:
I checked their email and it says final result will be out on 10th Feb 2022.

I believe results are communicated on a rolling basis every year, as is stated on the ISB webpage for the YLP. I feel they might start communicating by the last week of January.

Based on my conversation with the admissions team the results will only start being rolled out from February onwards!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
has anyone received an interview call in the recent past?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
If some application is rejected even before the interviews, do we get an email? Or do we just keep waiting?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
heebeegeebees wrote:
YLP interviews happened on 26th dec and 2nd Jan, I am assuming it is happening on weekends. Not sure though
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
heebeegeebees wrote:
If some application is rejected even before the interviews, do we get an email? Or do we just keep waiting?
According to the adcomm, if you don’t get a rejection mail, you are still in the process. I think they don’t roll out rejection emails till they are sure. I don’t have much clarity
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Guys so I’m a little confused. YLP said they would announce the results by November 2021. Once that past I assumed I had been rejected. However they gave me a interview date on the 26th December(which I have).

So have the results been announced and these are the waitlist interviews or is this just an extended process of the normal cycle. If it’s the second when are the results going to be announced?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Regis123 wrote:
Guys so I’m a little confused. YLP said they would announce the results by November 2021. Once that past I assumed I had been rejected. However they gave me a interview date on the 26th December(which I have).

So have the results been announced and these are the waitlist interviews or is this just an extended process of the normal cycle. If it’s the second when are the results going to be announced?

The timeline got extended. results have not been announced yet. They are expected to be announced till end jan or mid feb as of now, could get delayed.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I have a voucher for GMAT Online Exam. Any aspirant who want to register for GMAT Online Exam can https://gmatclub.com/chat me +917015782131. I am giving the voucher at 12500 & you can save 8000 on your registration.

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Has any one recentlygot interview for coming days ?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Has any one got call with Philosophy background in graduation?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
heebeegeebees wrote:

Hi Fellow Applicants!

I just received an interview invite from ISB for 16th December. Overview of my profile- 750 GMAT, 7.6 GPA B.Sc.(H) Physics from Kirori Mal College, batch of 2021, applied on 31st August 2021.

There’s still hope! Wishing my best to everyone.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
CBPrasad wrote:
Has any one got call with Philosophy background in graduation?
I recived a call for 26th dec which got delayed to 2nd Jan. My profile - 690 GMAT, 3.63/4 cgpa BBA from NMIMS Mumbai. Applied on 28th August 2021.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Received*
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
There is no fixed pattern to calls, anyone can get it at any time. So don’t try to understand it. Just hope for the best, all the best!!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
[url][/url]
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Gen Ed MBA will be hosting a webinar that is in association with the ISB- Indian School of Business admissions team. It’s where you will learn how the ISB YLP (Stage 1) will help you grow your career. The best part is that they are going to allow you to get your questions answered by the ISB team at the end of the session. Registrations are completely FREE! Click on the below link to register yourself as they have limited seats.

https://www.genedmba.com/webinars-seminars/?key=Gemma
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thank you rest for sharing your profiles best of luck!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
if anyone gets an interview call can you let the rest of us know the date of your submission?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
aidas2001 wrote:
if anyone gets an interview call can you let the rest of us know the date of your submission?
submission of the apication does not indicate when you’ll get an interview call in any way. Your application is sent to different evaluators, so the time by which it’s verified and sent for further scrutiny is different for all. So don’t let it get to you. All the best
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Robby123 wrote:
submission of the apication does not indicate when you’ll get an interview call in any way. Your application is sent to different evaluators, so the time by which it’s verified and sent for further scrutiny is different for all. So don’t let it get to you. All the best
I actually spoke to the ISB team and they said they were evaluating the applications submitted before August 30th first, and then the ones submitted after. So naturally correlated the interview invite positively with date of submission.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
aidas2001 wrote:
I actually spoke to the ISB team and they said they were evaluating the applications submitted before August 30th first, and then the ones submitted after. So naturally correlated the interview invite positively with date of submission.
Ohh I guess that was because they did not have the GMAT/GRE scores for other students till 30th August, I get what you are saying. Did you apply after 30th august?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Robby123 wrote:
Ohh I guess that was because they did not have the GMAT/GRE scores for other students till 30th August, I get what you are saying. Did you apply after 30th august?
Yup..in fact 27th Sept. But I also have a poor score which is why I’m probably more anxious! But best of luck for your interview :)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
jahnvisangal wrote:
hey, anyone here applying for YLP in 2022? Would love to connect

I do plan to, and this chat gets a little hectic for someone new. can i hit you up with a dm?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Are interviews still going on?
When can we expect the final result?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Mrtitsupatsundown wrote:
jahnvisangal wrote:

I do plan to, and this chat gets a little hectic for someone new. can i hit you up with a dm?

Is there some official group for the same?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Mrtitsupatsundown wrote:
jahnvisangal wrote:

Is there any official group for people applying in March 2022

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
sherrs24 wrote:

Posted from my mobile device[/quote]

I wouldn’t know. But if you do end up finding one, do add me to it.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
jahnvisangal wrote:
Mrtitsupatsundown wrote:
sherrs24 wrote:

I wouldn’t know. But if you do end up finding one, do add me to it.[/quote]

Hi! I’ve created a group. You can join and ask other applicants to join too!

https://gmatclub.com/forum/mchat.php?room_id=50050511
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
tooindecisivesmh, Any reason to not use this group? Just wondering why we need a different one?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Since some people still have interviews going on, it might get a little confusing, that’s all
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey.

Is there anybody who received an interview call for YLP 2021 Round - 3 lately?

Any idea till what date, will all the interview calls be rolled out?

Thanks!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Robby123 wrote:
heebeegeebees wrote:
YLP interviews happened on 26th dec and 2nd Jan, I am assuming it is happening on weekends. Not sure though

heebeegeebees wrote:
According to the adcomm, if you don’t get a rejection mail, you are still in the process. I think they don’t roll out rejection emails till they are sure. I don’t have much clarity

Did anyone receive a rejection mail?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Any updates on the YLP interview process and results?

Did anyone receive an interview call lately?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello! Has anyone received an interview invite in the last few days?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Spoke to the admissions team. Results should be out in the first week of February. If anyone receives a decision please post it here so we know they’ve started rolling them out!

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi everyone, I wanted to know that for my second round application, would it be okay for a school teach to be my evaluator? I’ve never been to college offline and none of my teachers have even seen my face as there is no culture of turning on cameras.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
tooindecisivesmh wrote:
Hi everyone, I wanted to know that for my second round application, would it be okay for a school teach to be my evaluator? I’ve never been to college offline and none of my teachers have even seen my face as there is no culture of turning on cameras.
I am no professional, but I don’t think this is advisable
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Even if classes has been online, try getting a college teacher only. You could also give your internship mentor’s email maybe, confirm this
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Okay thanks!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Has anyone received interview invite for February first week? Or will the interview process get over by January itself?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
SubhamRanjan99 wrote:
Has anyone received interview invite for February first week? Or will the interview process get over by January itself?

Based on my conversation with the adcom interviews get over in January and by first week Feb the offers will be rolled out

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Talked to the Adcom rn, they told me the invites are still being sent out and the results would come out on a rolling basis.

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
binarytree wrote:
Talked to the Adcom rn, they told me the invites are still being sent out and the results would come out on a rolling basis.

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
arnavjalan wrote:

Based on my conversation with the adcom interviews get over in January and by first week Feb the offers will be rolled out

when did you speak with them?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
binarytree wrote:

Didn’t results come out together for YLP?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Is the result surely on a rolling basis? When are the results going to be released?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Does anybody have a concrete idea when the results might be out?
Or had anyone gotten confirmations/rejections so far?

Waiting for the results is too much of a rollercoaster at the moment since according to the original timeline the results were supposed to be announced in December.

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Regis123 wrote:

Waiting for the results is too much of a rollercoaster at the moment since according to the original timeline the results were supposed to be announced in December.

By 10th Feb max!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
arnavjalan wrote:
Regis123 wrote:

By 10th Feb max!
you sure about this?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Robby123 wrote:
arnavjalan wrote:
Regis123 wrote:

By 10th Feb max!
you sure about this?

At this point not really. Called them today morning and now they’re saying by the 15th. They keep extending the decision date..
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi Arnav! Could you please tell the number using which you are contacting them; I haven’t been able to reach them using any of the given numbers.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
arnavjalan wrote:
Regis123 wrote:

By 10th Feb max!
you sure about this?[/quote]

At this point not really. Called them today morning and now they’re saying by the 15th. They keep extending the decision date..[/quote]

Hi Arnav! Could you please tell me which number are you using to contact ISB adcom; I have not been able to reach them using any of the given numbers.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
arnavjalan wrote:
At this point not really. Called them today morning and now they’re saying by the 15th. They keep extending the decision date..

Hi Arnav! Could you please tell the number using which you are contacting ISB adcom; I haven’t been able to reach them using any of the given numbers.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I haven’t received interview invite yet. My application status on portal shows “Completed”. Can I expect to get an interview invite?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Admits are being rolled out.
Received one at 10pm.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
AshishMittal2020 wrote:
Received one at 10pm.

Heyy Congratulations! Just a small question when was your interview conducted?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
AshishMittal2020 wrote:
Received one at 10pm.
got one at 10:30
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Have any pre-final year applicants also got admits?

Since they usually roll out admits together, should we assume that we’ve been rejected if we haven’t heard anything?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi everyone , I’m happy to share that I too have been admitted into ISB through the ylp program , I’m a pre final year student and would be happy to connect with fellow admits and anyone else wanting to connect or apply to ISB , my phone number is 7834845738

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi guys, does anyone have clarity on whether the final results are out together or if they’ll continue rolling till the 10th ? If someone has already spoken to the AdCom about this could you kindly relay the info here?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Ishan06 wrote:
Hi guys, does anyone have clarity on whether the final results are out together or if they’ll continue rolling till the 10th ? If someone has already spoken to the AdCom about this could you kindly relay the info here?

Just spoke to them. Decisions will keep rolling for a week. Only first batch of offers were rolled out last night. There’s still hope!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Any updates? Has anybody else received an admit or rejection mail from ISB? I am yet to receive an update on my application
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I understand that most of the seats are already gone. Any ideas ??
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
sparshdhamija wrote:
Any updates? Has anybody else received an admit or rejection mail from ISB? I am yet to receive an update on my application

I have the same question.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
is there any group for admitted ylp candidates? 2024-25 batch
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Robby123 wrote:
is there any group for admitted ylp candidates? 2024-25 batch

When was your interview bro?..

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Has anybody received a rejection mail from ISB?
Did anyone receive an admit today?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
RithikaIyer wrote:
Has anybody received a rejection mail from ISB?
Did anyone receive an admit today?

Same question. I yet don’t have an update on my application
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
hello,

Has anyone received any update for ISB YLP regarding the results? Any acceptance or rejection letters???
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Guys any updates?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
dheeraj21 wrote:
When was your interview bro?..

2nd Jan
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
jeevika15 wrote:
hello,

Has anyone received any update for ISB YLP regarding the results? Any acceptance or rejection letters???
acceptance letters were out on 8th feb
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
jeevika15 wrote:
hello,

acceptance letters were out on 8th feb[/quote]

soo, thoes who did not receive acceptance on Jan 8, should they be considered rejected????
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Did anyone try calling the adcom to get some clarity?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Ishan06 wrote:
Did anyone try calling the adcom to get some clarity?

The last time I spoke to the adcom ( Friday)
They said results will be out on a rolling basis

They did not clearly mention a timeline and said a week or two. Within this timeframe you may expect an update is what they said.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Looks like decisions are out and portal is updated

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey everyone. We’re creating a wh@tsapp group of YLP 2021 admits. Do hit me up on 7799855229 if you’ve gotten through.

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi we are a group of graduates from ISB, working in the consulting and product management domain and hope to help students and young professionals fulfil their academic aspirations by candidly sharing our experiences on a range of topics such as:

•B-school selection
•CV/Application reviews
•GMAT/GRE prep queries
•Life at b-school – academic, student and placement
•Consulting interview prep

To sign up for a 1v1 mentorship session with the most suitable mentor from the team, please reach out to us on:

Contact Number: +91 9920542119
LinkedIn account: M2M Connect
Email Id: mentor2menteeindia@gmaildotcom
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey, does anyone have any update on when the ISB YLP 2021- 2022 final results will be out?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello guys, There is a webinar on the ISB PGP application with the ISB admission team on January 12, 2023.
you can register on this link for webinar:
https://bit.ly/ISB-PGP
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
ello everyone, on February 11, 2023, at 11 a.m., there will be a webinar with HDFC Credila on process of financing and scholarship options for MBA. for resigtration
https://bit.ly/Financing-MBA
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
We are excited to see you there. Feel free to call us at +91 7719497187 for any clarification.

Please find below the links for joining the event

LinkedIn Live: https://www.linkedin.com/video/event/ur ... 488649216/

Youtube Live:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrfQI_cgv-g
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Join us for a discussion with ISB YLP admit today, 16 Feb 2023, 9 PM to 10PM. We are excited to see you there. Feel free to call us at +91 7719497187 for any clarification.

Please find below the links for joining the event

LinkedIn Live: https://www.linkedin.com/video/event/ur ... 488649216/

Youtube Live:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrfQI_cgv-g
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello guys.
I am targeting ISB YLP this August and finding a study partner for same.

If anyone is interested,please drop a mail at : priyanshilohialh@gmail.com
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
🎓✨ Calling all aspiring MBA students! 🌍🌟

Join us for an unparalleled opportunity at The MBA Round Table! 🎉🔥 Discover the winning application strategies for Top MBA programs in India (ISB), Europe & USA from a stellar lineup of speakers. Get ready to be inspired by Revanth Rallabandi (ISB), Monica Hembram (CMU), Sandhya Sridhar (Oxford University), and Indira (Cornell), curated by Sreekar Sannapareddy(Founder Gradvine | BW30 under 30) as they share their insights and experiences. 💼💡

Register here: https://bit.ly/3MVJvUk

🔑 Unlock the secrets to crafting a standout application and gain an edge in the competitive admissions landscape. Explore the vast job opportunities that await you after completing your MBA in India, Europe, and the USA. 🌟💼 Build a strong network that will propel your career to new heights. 🤝🌐

Don’t miss out on this transformative event! Register now to secure your spot and take your MBA aspirations to the next level. 🎯✅
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi those who want paid material at less than half prices, reach me phone no 7807304793.

Magoosh and Manhatan Kaplan paid video lectures available for scoring 700+ along with mock tests and 15 Ebooks complete package those who are kindly dm❓❗
Times, E-gmat Target test preparation, GMAT whiz, whizako subscription available.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi,
If anyone planning to give GMAT in August.. I am looking to buddy up.
Kindly DM if your attempt time frame collides with mine.
Thanks!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
srishtirastogi04 wrote:
Hi, If anyone planning to give GMAT in August.. I am looking to buddy up. Kindly DM if your attempt time frame collides with mine. Thanks!

Hey, I have my GMAT attempt in August , but I can’t dm since I don’t have any forum posts. Can you do so?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Also, Does anyone have idea about a recommended range of gmat score that last year’s ylp candidates were admitted on?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I have exhausted my dm limit
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
srishtirastogi04 wrote:
I have exhausted my dm limit

PM’ed you
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey,if we all are targeting ISB YLP,we can make a https://gmatclub.com/chat group.
I think it will be beneficial for each of us.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Sure, make one we’ll join
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
How is Jambooree for ISB YLP counseling for stage 2 and interview preparation?

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
shivanggoel wrote:
Hi everyone , I’m happy to share that I too have been admitted into ISB through the ylp program , I’m a pre final year student and would be happy to connect with fellow admits and anyone else wanting to connect or apply to ISB , my phone number is 7834845738 Posted from my mobile device

what was your gmat score or what is the likely gmat score prefered for ylp
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin