Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 07:15 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 07:15

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Darden School Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [2]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 3671 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Re: Free App: GMAT Practice Timer [#permalink]
Just a note that our "GMATPractice" app for iPhone also has a timer feature in Practice mode.

You can also do mini drill questions on-the-go.

Darden School Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
I am a second year at Chicago Booth School of Management. You can view my pre-MBA profile here. I would like to share my perspective of what it means to be at Chicago Booth.

With no prior international experience, I have experienced a new world in Chicago. The city offers tremendous opportunities, no matter what your interest are. Having completed my post-graduation in economics, I couldn’t have gone to a better place than Booth. Everything is taught here in terms of the economics of supply-demand and macroeconomic impact. Booth curriculum is truly flexible. In addition to the course that I want to take, I chose the quarter in which I take and even the professor with whom I take the course. At Booth, learning does not stop in class. Through the business solutions group, I have worked on growth strategy of a local online retailer. As an Associate at Hyde Park Angles, I gained deeper insights into the entrepreneurial world. Courses such as Entrepreneurial Selling (a unique offering at Booth) have changed my perspective of selling. There are a lot of similar exciting things that I am looking forward to in my second year such as Board Fellows, Student’s admission committee, and the Commercializing Innovation class by Prof. Scott Meadow.

Hope that gives a glimpse into Booth student experience. Feel free to ask me any questions and I will be happy to help.
GMAT Club Bot