Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 08:10 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 08:10

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 464 [0]
Given Kudos: 126
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Send PM
Admission Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Re: Evaluate Profile and Target Score [#permalink]
Squareoneprep wrote:
Hi there -
Thanks for reaching out for a free evaluation. In lieu of writing a lengthy reply, I'd rather we connect via Skype/phone so we may have a real dialogue and you can ask me questions as I give you an assessment. Additionally, I will be able to offer you a much more robust assessment if I am able to ask you more questions. If doing a free consult via skype/phone interests you, please contact me directly at kathrynlucas@squareoneprep.com.

I look forward to hearing from and speaking with you soon. Thanks again for reaching out.

Kathryn Lucas, Founder
SQUARE ONE PREP
Direct: +1.917.705.4460
Toll Free: +1.888.702.3542
Mobile: +1.917.841.6833

Done with the GMAT today 710 :)

Should i apply in R2 or wait for another year and apply R1
I am 24 years old now and only have 3 years work experience
Admission Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Good job! If you'd like real advice please reach out via our website, fill out the free consult form, and let's schedule time to talk. Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Hello Team,
I am planning on applying to study MBA. Please evaluate my profile based on the following:
• Nationality – Indian
• Age- 27
• Education- Bachelor’s in Commerce (Accounting and Computers) - 3 Years Course, Percentile- 72%: While in School, I was a School Prefect. I did my post-graduation diploma (PGDM) – Specialization in General Insurance – 65%.
• Participated in various dance competition and skits.
• Internship- Worked as an Intern in one of the leading insurance company as part of my post-graduation program. Worked with operation team and learnt policy issuance procedures
• Also visited TPA with sales team and learnt the procedures.
• Profession- Through campus placement, I got placed in one of the leading insurance company in India in 2010 and has been working since then. I worked in multiple departments – Sales, Underwriting, operation and claims departments.
• In 2012, through IJP, I got placed in underwriting and handled various regions of North India
• Manage the Approval of quotes referred for rates, deviations beyond sales authority.
• Training of branch sales team of 10-15 people on various products.
• Visiting locations for improvement in both Bottom-line and Top line . Providing guidance to team member’s particularly new location with participation of Branch Heads.
• Portfolio analysis and reporting to seniors suggesting current portfolio movement and corrective actions. Analyzing renewals with their claim history and providing rates, excess and corrective actions accordingly to sales team. Analyzed and suggested for improvement required for more efficiency and effectiveness.
• Prepared reports like TAT reports, MIS on large accounts, Post loss endorsements,
• Endorsements in policies- material and non material change in policy document of retail or corporate customers.
• PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS- Within a year of joining underwriting department I have been granted underwriting authority which was later enhanced to a good level. I presently hold underwriting authority for products Fire, Marine, Engineering policies. Awarded SBIG Value based Annual Award under Transparency Category in 2015. Awarded ‘Best Performer’ in Underwriting in Dec-15. An appreciation certificate received from corporate office sales team for good performance and for achieving target in 2011.
• Professional Trainings:
1. Marine Underwriting.
2. Claims Handling under Marine
3. Fraudulent claims
4. Engineering policies

• GMAT- my initial score was not good. I am planning to take re- exam by 1st week of jan.
• Currently figuring out which B- schools to apply for 2017 batch.
VP
VP
Send PM
Shruti127 wrote:
Hello Team,
I am planning on applying to study MBA. Please evaluate my profile based on the following:
• Nationality – Indian
• Age- 27
• Education- Bachelor’s in Commerce (Accounting and Computers) - 3 Years Course, Percentile- 72%: While in School, I was a School Prefect. I did my post-graduation diploma (PGDM) – Specialization in General Insurance – 65%.
• Participated in various dance competition and skits.
• Internship- Worked as an Intern in one of the leading insurance company as part of my post-graduation program. Worked with operation team and learnt policy issuance procedures
• Also visited TPA with sales team and learnt the procedures.
• Profession- Through campus placement, I got placed in one of the leading insurance company in India in 2010 and has been working since then. I worked in multiple departments – Sales, Underwriting, operation and claims departments.
• In 2012, through IJP, I got placed in underwriting and handled various regions of North India
• Manage the Approval of quotes referred for rates, deviations beyond sales authority.
• Training of branch sales team of 10-15 people on various products.
• Visiting locations for improvement in both Bottom-line and Top line . Providing guidance to team member’s particularly new location with participation of Branch Heads.
• Portfolio analysis and reporting to seniors suggesting current portfolio movement and corrective actions. Analyzing renewals with their claim history and providing rates, excess and corrective actions accordingly to sales team. Analyzed and suggested for improvement required for more efficiency and effectiveness.
• Prepared reports like TAT reports, MIS on large accounts, Post loss endorsements,
• Endorsements in policies- material and non material change in policy document of retail or corporate customers.
• PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS- Within a year of joining underwriting department I have been granted underwriting authority which was later enhanced to a good level. I presently hold underwriting authority for products Fire, Marine, Engineering policies. Awarded SBIG Value based Annual Award under Transparency Category in 2015. Awarded ‘Best Performer’ in Underwriting in Dec-15. An appreciation certificate received from corporate office sales team for good performance and for achieving target in 2011.
• Professional Trainings:
1. Marine Underwriting.
2. Claims Handling under Marine
3. Fraudulent claims
4. Engineering policies

• GMAT- my initial score was not good. I am planning to take re- exam by 1st week of jan.
• Currently figuring out which B- schools to apply for 2017 batch.

Create a new post you should get a response :)
GMAT Club Bot