Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 06:03 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 06:03

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Fisher MBA Blogs [#permalink]
FROM Fisher Grad Life: Doubling Up: Becoming a Double Buckeye!
I didn’t know what being a Double Buckeye meant until I truly started to embrace the meaning of one earlier this year! You see, returning to Ohio State to pursue an MBA on Fisher’s renowned campus was a journey home for me. I grew up an hour west of Ohio State and later graduated from … Continue reading "Doubling Up: Becoming a Double Buckeye!"
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Fisher Grad Life: Nostalgic Eats: Remembering my first time in CMH
About a month ago, I traveled out of state and traveled through CMH, Columbus’s airport. While traveling, I got to spend plenty of time in the Columbus airport, which I had not been to since my visit day last year as a prospective MAcc applicant. It brought back plenty of memories, as my dad and … Continue reading "Nostalgic Eats: Remembering my first time in CMH"
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Fisher Grad Life: Hungry? Six places to eat within 5 mins of Fisher’s campus
Ohio State has an abundance of places to eat on campus for every appetite. We have café’s, dining halls, and grab and go options. Additionally, dinning locations offer vegan, vegetarian, and gluten/ allergen-free options. So if you are ever on campus and want to grab a quick bite, I have created a list of 6 … Continue reading "Hungry? Six places to eat within 5 mins of Fisher’s campus"
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Fisher Grad Life: Let’s have a little tour!
I decided to switch things around for the blog this time and give you guys a little sneak peek of some of the places that I regularly visit in Gerlach Hall. As one of the Graduate Ambassadors for the Specialized Master in Finance program, I spend a lot of my weekly hours in the Graduate … Continue reading "Let’s have a little tour!"
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Fisher Grad Life: MHRM Friendsgiving, 2019 edition
A few weeks ago, the MHRM program held its very own Friendsgiving! It was graciously hosted by one of our working professional MHRM students, Scott Bassett, and the evening was filled with tons of food, drinks, and laughter. These events are especially important as we head into finals in the upcoming weeks. It really is … Continue reading "MHRM Friendsgiving, 2019 edition"
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Fisher Grad Life: Travelling Across Campus and Around Columbus
Most people use COTA (Central Ohio Transit Authority) to get around the city. For Ohio State students, the bus service is almost free (we pay a small fee at the beginning of each semester). We just swipe our BuckID as the fare when we get onto the bus. I live about twenty minutes away from Fisher. So, on lazy (and/or … Continue reading "Travelling Across Campus and Around Columbus"
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Fisher Grad Life: VITA Info Session and My Past Experience
The Fisher MAcc Council recently held an info session regarding the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program for current MAcc students as well as undergraduate accounting students interested in participating in this year’s tax filing season. If you are not familiar, the VITA program is organized by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to offer free … Continue reading "VITA Info Session and My Past Experience"
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Fisher Grad Life: Moving to the US as a Family
I have only been at The Ohio State University for about four months, but it does seem like it has been so much more. My experience here has been really intense, so many positive experiences in so many different aspects – it is already easy to call Columbus home! One of the first things I … Continue reading "Moving to the US as a Family"
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Fisher Grad Life: KPMG Masters of Accounting & Data Analytics
I had the opportunity to sit down with Michael Kaufman Ortiz, the campus ambassador for the KPMG Masters of Accounting and Data Analytics (MADA) program here at the Ohio State University (OSU). After his studies at the University of Puerto Rico- Mayagüez, he is thrilled to be here at OSU as a MADA participant. Here … Continue reading "KPMG Masters of Accounting & Data Analytics"
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Fisher Grad Life: Go Bucks! … My last home game :(
As many of you may know, Ohio State is a sports school, and we dominate in almost every division 1 sport you can think of. One in particular that brings a lot of attention to our school is… FOOTBALL. Ohio State is currently sitting as the number 1 ranked collegiate team in the nation, but … Continue reading "Go Bucks! … My last home game :("
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Fisher Grad Life: Reuniting with the Fam
This year’s Thanksgiving was a little bit more special than the other four because this year, I got to spend it with my sister, who is currently working for PwC (I’m a very proud little sister) and my brother, who just started his freshman year (also a very proud older sister). After a long, intense, … Continue reading "Reuniting with the Fam"
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Fisher Grad Life: My two current favorite off-campus study spots
Recently, I decided to explore some local coffee shops with a friend, Christina, in the MAcc program as I didn’t want to head for Starbucks constantly. Columbus is filled with some phenomenal coffee shops that are excellent study spots for Fisher graduate students. Below are my two of my current favorites near campus. 1. Stauf’s … Continue reading "My two current favorite off-campus study spots"
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Fisher Grad Life: Neighborhood Feature: German Village
Graduate School is a comprehensive experience that encompasses so much more than just the classroom learning.  For Fisher MBA students, the experience is enhanced by the vibrant city surrounding us.  The city of Columbus is an amazing city comprised of small neighborhoods that offer a wide array of things to see and do. Each neighborhood … Continue reading "Neighborhood Feature: German Village"
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Fisher Grad Life: Final Presentations
As the semester at Ohio State comes to a close, I had to give final presentations in many of my classes, discussing and explaining research that many of my teams had compiled over the course of the semester. However, I definitely had my most unique experience in my Business of College Sports class, in which … Continue reading "Final Presentations"
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Fisher Grad Life: Top Five Things I Learned About Myself
As the semester comes to an end, and I prepare myself for an almost 48 hour journey to Mumbai, I can’t help but reflect on the 18 weeks that have passed by (or literally flown by). Below are five things that I’ve learned about myself over the semester in the SMF program: I’m capable of … Continue reading "Top Five Things I Learned About Myself"
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Fisher Grad Life: MAcc Fall Reception
As a way to celebrate the end of our semester, the Fisher MAcc program hosted a MAcc Fall reception for us the Friday after our last classes, and it was a very festive event! The MAcc Fall reception at the Faculty Club consisted of a cocktail hour, dinner, and speeches. This event was an excellent … Continue reading "MAcc Fall Reception"
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Fisher Grad Life: Home for the Holidays
What a semester! As I spend time at home over the holiday season, I’ve gotten a chance to really reflect on my time at Ohio State in the MAcc program and all that I’m thankful for. While I’ve been home for break, I’ve gotten to spend more time with my family, which has been really … Continue reading "Home for the Holidays"
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts