Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 06:02 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 06:02

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [1]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Simon (Rochester) Blog Feed [#permalink]
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: URMC, Simon Alumni Contribute to Pandemic Response
At Simon Business School we always consider ourselves fortunate to be part of the University of Rochester, but in this moment it has been incredible to watch the partnership and leadership demonstrated by our U of R community. The University of Rochester Medical Center (URMC), along with researchers and faculty at the UR School of […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: Advice from the Assistant Dean: Building a Strong Application for Fall 2020
The following blog post was written by Rebekah Lewin, assistant dean of admissions and financial aid Each year around this time, we begin to hear from applicants wondering if it’s “too late” to apply or worrying about submitting their application after several rounds of applications are already under review. This year in particular, there may […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Can I also include my blog here?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: Wallace Gundy, Benjamin Moskoff named to Poets & Quants’ 2020 List of Best & Brightest MBAs
Congratulations to Wallace Gundy and Benjamin Moskoff, who were named to Poets & Quants’ list of Best & Brightest MBAs in the Class of 2020! After graduation, Wallace is headed to Amazon in the Retail Leadership Development Program, and Benjamin will join Credit Suisse as an investment banking associate on the Consumer & Retail team.   Here […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: Simon Business School Welcomes Dean Sevin Yeltekin
We’re pleased to let you know that Dr. Sevin Yeltekin has been appointed Dean of Simon Business School at the University of Rochester! Dean Yeltekin is currently the Rohet Tolani Distinguished Professor of Economics and Senior Associate Dean of education at the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University. Her appointment will begin July […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: A Note from the Deans about the Events in Minneapolis and NYC
Simon Business School, along with the University of Rochester, stands against hatred, bigotry and discrimination of any kind. We are heartbroken to learn of the horrific recent events in Minneapolis, in New York City’s Central Park, and across the country, and are committed to supporting you as we try and move forward and heal. In […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: Jazmine Carter, Tady Chen named 2020 MBAs to Watch by Poets & Quants
Congratulations to Jazmine Carter and Te-chien (Tady) Chen, who were named to Poets & Quants’ list of 2020 MBAs to Watch! After graduation, Jazmine is headed to Johnson & Johnson in the Human Resource Leadership Development Program, and Tady will join WineDirect as an FP&A analyst. Here are excerpts from their longer bios: What was your favorite MBA event or tradition […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: Simon’s MS in Finance Program Ranked No. 3 in the US by Financial Times
We are pleased to share the following very exciting news with you: Simon Business School has been ranked among the top ten business schools in the US for its STEM-designated MS in Finance program by Financial Times. Simon is ranked 3rd in the US in this year’s survey of pre-experience finance programs. The ranking is […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: Simon Students Work with Consortium Counterparts on ‘MBA Students Care’ Campaign
Three Simon MBAs recently joined together with peers in other MBA programs to take action following recent horrific and tragic racial injustices. Brittany Floyd ’22 (MBA), Ahmyah Smith ’22 (MBA), and Cagney Spears ’21 (MBA), members of The Consortium for Graduate Study in Management, are working with students at other Consortium member schools on MBA […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: Welcome Message from Dean Yeltekin to the Simon Community
The following message was written by Dean Sevin Yeltekin and sent to members of the Simon community during her first week at Simon. July 1 was my first official day on the job as the Dean of the Simon Business School, and I am humbled and excited to embark on this journey with all of you. It’s […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: A Message from President Mangelsdorf and Provost Clark Regarding ICE Policy
The following message from President Mangelsdorf and Provost Clark was emailed to University of Rochester students, faculty, and staff on Friday, July 10   To the University of Rochester Community,   Monday’s policy announcement by United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) was unexpected, unwarranted, and cruel to the international students at our University and […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: University Applauds Federal Decision to Rescind ICE Guidance
The following message was shared on University of Rochester website and social media platforms on July 14 The University of Rochester applauds the news today from the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) that the policy announced on July 6 to bar the majority of international students from taking online-only courses […]
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Simon (Rochester) Admissions Blog: Class of 2020 MBA Spotlight: Daniel Bowater and Crystal Thompson
In the coming weeks, we will be highlighting a few members of our graduating class so prospective students can “meet” them and get a sense of where some of our recent graduates are heading. We wish the very best of luck to all our graduates—the newest members of our alumni network. Don’t forget to keep […]
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72891 [0]
Given Kudos: 18869
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived Simon Discussion
Hi there,
You've stumbled upon an old discussion from our Simon Forum that's now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Interested in current discussions? Feel free to dive into our dedicated Simon Forum for all fresh things related to the Simon MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts