Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 11:57 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 11:57

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: Calling all MLT MBA Prep 2022 Applicants [#permalink]
Kudos
MsMBA2022 wrote:
Is there anyone out there that is still waiting for a response?? My status still says “Under Review” with last edit on Jan 11, my GMAT score was submitted on 13th of Feb - tryna see if I’m stuck on the “no decision yet” island by myself.

Posted from my mobile device

You’re not on the island alone. I submitted my score on Feb.16th and my status still says “under review” with no edits posted under my activity.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Kudos
MsMBA2022 wrote:
Is there anyone out there that is still waiting for a response?? My status still says “Under Review” with last edit on Jan 11, my GMAT score was submitted on 13th of Feb - tryna see if I’m stuck on the “no decision yet” island by myself.

I'm in the same boat. Waitlisted from round 1 and submitted scores Feb 3. Patiently waiting for an update.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Ravegurl543 wrote:
MsMBA2022 wrote:

You’re not on the island alone. I submitted my score on Feb.16th and my status still says “under review” with no edits posted under my activity.

Glad to know I’m not alone, I was beginning to think they forgot about me an my application lol. I’m praying for everyone that is left - we will get into this program!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
akabayo wrote:
MsMBA2022 wrote:

I'm in the same boat. Waitlisted from round 1 and submitted scores Feb 3. Patiently waiting for an update.

I’m praying for you too! I know it hasn’t been easy being patient but I have a feeling we will all be joining the slack group very soo!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Send PM
Calling all MLT MBA Prep 2022 Applicants [#permalink]
I don't think anyone's been forgotten! The last group of folks accepted seem to have submitted their scores in early January, before the first deadline. I imagine you'll be hearing soon after their cut-off date for accepting the spot, which is March 5th (or maybe you'll hear even sooner).
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
FWIW I applied in R2 and submitted my scores in early January-- I still haven't heard back. My GMAT is not GMAT Final (it's in the 80% range of last year, though), but I consider the rest of my profile to be good.

I am wondering if anyone is interested in creating an inclusive (those who were dinged, waitlisted, and accepted) Slack group? One of the greatest advantages to MLT is not going through the MBA process alone. I think just because someone was dinged by MLT they still shouldn't have to go through the MBA process alone.

I don't come from a background where I know people who went to top business schools, but through networking, I have met quite a lot of people who have provided me with invaluable insight.

This slack group could essentially be a place where 2022 MLT'ers can provide helpful insight to non-MLTers and/or a place for non MLT'ers to provide help to each other.

I am not trying to duplicate anything, but curious if anyone would be interested in something like that?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
MBABound2022 wrote:
FWIW I applied in R2 and submitted my scores in early January-- I still haven't heard back. My GMAT is not GMAT Final (it's in the 80% range of last year, though), but I consider the rest of my profile to be good.

Hm, I see. If it's any consolation, the acceptances really seem to be coming in spurts, so I'm sure a bunch of folks are in your same position and just aren't posting here lol. It's possible you'll hear tomorrow? But I'd check in again mid-next week if that doesn't happen.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I know I was told last week that decision will be shared by the end of next (which is this) week. Don’t lose hope just yet - but whatever happens I agree with you. I had so many people question during the process and it would be helpful to have a community to rely on.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
MBABound2022 wrote:

I am wondering if anyone is interested in creating an inclusive (those who were dinged, waitlisted, and accepted) Slack group? One of the greatest advantages to MLT is not going through the MBA process alone. I think just because someone was dinged by MLT they still shouldn't have to go through the MBA process alone.

I don't come from a background where I know people who went to top business schools, but through networking, I have met quite a lot of people who have provided me with invaluable insight.

This slack group could essentially be a place where 2022 MLT'ers can provide helpful insight to non-MLTers and/or a place for non MLT'ers to provide help to each other.

I am not trying to duplicate anything, but curious if anyone would be interested in something like that?

I truly love some of the sentiments expressed in your post, but I there are implications and assumptions that I disagree with. I don't believe that admittance into MBA Prep is the difference between going through the MBA admissions process alone and having a support system. GMAT Club itself is a community of individuals pursuing MBA admissions and previous admissions candidates, now MBA students and graduates, often come to this forum; providing admissions advice and speaking on their admissions experience. Poets & Quants is another great community where actual admissions consultants review profiles, communicate chances at admittance for the schools you're interested in and share recommendations on how to improve your profile. From your post, it seems you've also taken the initiative to build a network of MBA students and graduates, which sounds like a strong support system.

Personally, I find slack to be somewhat exclusive, which makes sense for organizations and clubs, but not for open communities and it sounds like the problem you want to solve impacts more than just MLT applicants. I'm not anyone to provide advice, but I would recommend thinking broader than MLT. If you can establish a community form the ground up, with the intentions of helping MBA aspirants in the years to come, I think that's a hell of a story that coincidentally would make for a good admissions essay. I wouldn't mind being a part of it, so keep us (or me) posted.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
Check your application status everyone!!!

Intern
Intern
Send PM
MsMBA2022 wrote:

Still under review, super nervous. Did you hear back?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
Ravegurl543 wrote:
MsMBA2022 wrote:

Yes my status now says accepted with 4 new tasks - still haven’t received the email.

Don’t loose hope though, under review still means there is a good chance it’ll go to accepted too. Praying for you!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
MsMBA2022 wrote:
Ravegurl543 wrote:
MsMBA2022 wrote:

Yes my status now says accepted with 4 new tasks - still haven’t received the email.

Don’t loose hope though, under review still means there is a good chance it’ll go to accepted too. Praying for you!

Congrats super happy for you!! I hope to hear great news soon, fingers crossed!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Calling all MLT MBA Prep 2022 Applicants [#permalink]
MLT is now linking to the Slack in their emails, so I'm officially retiring as invitation distributor lol. If you have received today's email about the first two assignments for the program, you can join the Slack from there. If not, I'm sure you'll get it soon.

Congrats to the new admits!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Prayers up to those left waiting for a decision or on the waitlist! I know how it feels but don’t lose hope. Hopefully we will see you on the other side

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
For those that have gotten in, I just go in today and still need to complete my 4 tasks. I wanted to start planning flights so I was wondering if y’all knew the schedule for workshop weekends or if they’ve given guidance on when to fly in?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Dsaa96 wrote:
For those that have gotten in, I just go in today and still need to complete my 4 tasks. I wanted to start planning flights so I was wondering if y’all knew the schedule for workshop weekends or if they’ve given guidance on when to fly in?

I wouldn't be planning any flights at this point. The Fuqua seminar is virtual and we've gotten no confirmation either way about Berkeley or Harvard/MIT.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16