Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 16:21 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 16:21

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Re: Kellogg MBA Admissions & Related Blogs [#permalink]
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Entrepreneurship Series, Part Two: Where Are They Now?
In the second post of this series, hear from Tyler Wanke '15 (Co-Founder & founding CEO of Innoblative Designs, Inc.) and Lorena Arathoon '15 (Co-Founder & CEO of Snackerie) on their ventures and paths in entrepreneurship.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Entrepreneurship Series, Part Two: Where Are They Now?
In the second post of this series, hear from Tyler Wanke '15 (Co-Founder & founding CEO of Innoblative Designs, Inc.) and Lorena Arathoon '15 (Co-Founder & CEO of Snackerie) on their ventures and paths in entrepreneurship.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: How Kellogg Prepared Me to Launch My Startup, Kengos
David Costello (2Y 2019) shares why his education from Kellogg was essential in helping build his plant-based shoe company, Kengos. 
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: How Kellogg Prepared Me to Launch My Startup, Kengos
David Costello (2Y 2019) shares why his education from Kellogg was essential in helping build his plant-based shoe company, Kengos. 
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Networking: How To Make It Work For You In Uncertain Times
Hear from recent Kellogg grad, Yasmina Chalhoub (2Y 2020), as well as current Kellogg Career Management Center coaches, on networking tips and best practices.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Networking: How To Make It Work For You In Uncertain Times
Hear from recent Kellogg grad, Yasmina Chalhoub (2Y 2020), as well as current Kellogg Career Management Center coaches, on networking tips and best practices.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Entrepreneurship Series, Part Three: Where Are They Now?
In the third post of this series, hear from alumni Erica Douglas '15 (Founding Partner and CEO at mSeed group) and Noory Bechor '13 (Co-Founder and CEO at LawGeex) on their ventures and paths in entrepreneurship.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Entrepreneurship Series, Part Three: Where Are They Now?
In the third post of this series, hear from alumni Erica Douglas '15 (Founding Partner and CEO at mSeed group) and Noory Bechor '13 (Co-Founder and CEO at LawGeex) on their ventures and paths in entrepreneurship.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Special K! Revue 2021: A Glass-Half-Full Mindset
Creating a satirical, B-school musical during a pandemic is no small feat. Hear from this year's Board members, Jessica Hung (2Y 2021) and David Riche (MMM 2021), on how they (more than) pulled it off.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Special K! Revue 2021: A Glass-Half-Full Mindset
Creating a satirical, B-school musical during a pandemic is no small feat. Hear from this year's Board members, Jessica Hung (2Y 2021) and David Riche (MMM 2021), on how they (more than) pulled it off.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Kellogg’s DEI Pathway: Honoring Our Purpose Through the Lens of DEI
Bernie Banks, Kellogg's associate dean for leadership development and inclusion, gives insight into the design of Kellogg's DEI Pathway, and how it uniquely prepares the next generation of leaders.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Kellogg’s DEI Pathway: Honoring Our Purpose Through the Lens of DEI
Bernie Banks, Kellogg's associate dean for leadership development and inclusion, gives insight into the design of Kellogg's DEI Pathway, and how it uniquely prepares the next generation of leaders.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Entrepreneurship Series, Part Four: Where Are They Now?
In the last post of this series, hear from alumnus Jason Barsema '14 (Co-Founder and President of Halo Investing) on his venture and path in entrepreneurship.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Entrepreneurship Series, Part Four: Where Are They Now?
In the last post of this series, hear from alumnus Jason Barsema '14 (Co-Founder and President of Halo Investing) on his venture and path in entrepreneurship.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Making Kellogg History by Winning the Venture Capital Investment Competition
Hear from Hayley Bohart (2Y 2022) on what it took for her and the Kellogg team to become 2021 global champions of VCIC, the largest academic venture capital competition in the world.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg EMBA Students Blog: Making Kellogg History by Winning the Venture Capital Investment Competition
Hear from Hayley Bohart (2Y 2022) on what it took for her and the Kellogg team to become 2021 global champions of VCIC, the largest academic venture capital competition in the world.
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Kellogg MBA Blog: Kellogg-Morgan Stanley Sustainable Investing Challenge: The Incarceration Investment Fund
"Every challenge a returning citizen faces — from securing basic food, clothing and shelter to finding sustainable transportation and employment — coalesces around a singular issue: lack of access to working capital." Janie Baird (2Y 2021) and Josh Nathan (JB-MBA 2021) share the origin of their fund and their team making it to the final four.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  25   26   27   28   29   30   31  ...  37   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts