Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 19:17 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 19:17

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11666 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 22054 [0]
Given Kudos: 283
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72888 [0]
Given Kudos: 18868
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Re: What will happen after I send my GMAT scores to colleges? [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Hi. Welcome to GMAT Club. You can easily Google these answers…. So I will avoid the obvious things…

1. Some business schools do offer a guaranteed round one interview if you apply in round one. I believe Darden does this and potentially Tuck… maybe Fuqua.

Most of the other schools only offer interviews to qualified candidates based on the entire application which involves a lot more than just scores.

2. I have no idea where the free application is. Usually there’s no free application usually you have to pay an application fee but some schools can issue a fee waiver in certain cases. It usually does not depend on your score but I guess it may in low rank schools.

3. You have to choose the 5 programs you send the scores to during your test. Otherwise you’ll have to pay for it.

PS. When you say college. That implies undergraduate bachelor degree. When you continuously keep saying college that’s almost kind of like saying high school or kindergarten… hopefully you’re not going there 😂

sant13osh wrote:
I am very much confused about sending GMAT scores to colleges?

If the score is good
1. then I will be selected for the interview?
2. then the colleges will give a free application? if yes, how prior I need to send the scores to the colleges.
3. Can I select and send the scores after I leave the test center for free of cost (the 5 colleges)?
4. Is it mandatory to send my scores to a college, which I am applying through the college portal as well?

Thanks in advance.

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Re: What will happen after I send my GMAT scores to colleges? [#permalink]