Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 00:45 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 00:45

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [1]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
GRE 1: Q162 V160
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Carlson Full-time MBA applicants August 2024 intake - Class of 2026 [#permalink]
justaprof wrote:
Hey! Did anyone receive a scholarship in R3?

Posted from my mobile device

I heard someone received 30%-35% of tuition.. Were you admitted without a scholarship?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 61
Send PM
Re: Carlson Full-time MBA applicants August 2024 intake - Class of 2026 [#permalink]
No scholarship. i got in touch with the Adcom they said there are no funds available.

however you can get a scholarship if you have other offers. I don’t expect the amount to be more than 30-35% even if you share other offers.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 42 [0]
Given Kudos: 58
Send PM
I wonder if it makes sense to go to Carlson by taking >100k loan in this job market as an international, its very risky
Intern
Intern
Send PM
belagavi wrote:
I wonder if it makes sense to go to Carlson by taking >100k loan in this job market as an international, its very risky

­
To be honest, it is very risky!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
IME2024 wrote:
No scholarship. i got in touch with the Adcom they said there are no funds available.

however you can get a scholarship if you have other offers. I don’t expect the amount to be more than 30-35% even if you share other offers.

­
Oh!! now it makes sense! The person that got the 30-35% scholarship has other offers.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Yeah. Did you guys notice their employment report? Mean for consulting is 167K and they have highlighted McKinsey and BCG as one of top recruiters in 2023. Not sure how accurate these figures are.

In addition to the scholarship and report, I noticed a few other things:

1. They do not have admissions ambassadors listed on their website. Instead, they ask you to fill out a form and then assign a student to you. Additionally, I am unable to find any current students from the program on LinkedIn.
2. They have not yet organized any meetings or virtual events for admitted students. It seems like they might do so toward the end of March, but this could potentially eat into the time for submitting deposits for other schools.

What are your thoughts on this.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 13
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Send PM
Hi. Any one here who has received an admit from Carlson as well as other schools and weighing the options?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Anyone received scholarship update?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Given Kudos: 258
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Hey guys,
Congratulations on your admit!

I’m from class of 2025, If you need any help sorting this stuff out, feel free to reach out to me at bhujb003@umn.edu or

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dipakbhujbal

See you all at Up-close event on April 26th!!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi Everyone,

Anyone Admitted from India, I need help in Visa application
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5