Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 10:17 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 10:17

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [3]
Given Kudos: 20
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 740 Q45 V47
GPA: 3.53
WE:Law (Law)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 740 Q45 V47
GPA: 3.53
WE:Law (Law)
Send PM
Re: Evaluate my schedule, please. [#permalink]
If you'll be finishing all the review books by then, well then, yes, all you have left to do is practice. So I'd say hit the GMAT Review books interspersed with full length CAT tests (and maybe GMAT Club tests if you are so inclined). Also, if you are going to be done with your review this early, you might think about rescheduling your test for an earlier date. Unless you feel the need to go back and re-review some material (not a bad idea for stuff you continue to have issues with), 8 weeks of straight practice is A LOT. You don't want to burn yourself out or start getting sloppy. At some point, you will probably start to see your practice scores plateau, and unless you are unsatisfied with the scores you are getting and feel that there is something else you can spend time on to improve them, then I'd say at that point just take the real test.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72912 [0]
Given Kudos: 18870
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
I love the spreadsheet!!!
I think the schedule looks good. I will add it to the gmat calendar section.

You are a bit aggressive on timing but should be able to make it. See how it goes in a month
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks madammepsychosis!!

Code:
"If you are going to be done with your review this early, you might think about rescheduling your test for an earlier date."

Well, that's my intention (to be done with your review this early). The schedule is an estimate. Probably I will need to readjust the schedule according to my performance.

Code:
Unless you feel the need to go back and re-review some material (not a bad idea for stuff you continue to have issues with),

I probably will need a re-re, and re again, re-view. I want to eat, breath, and perspire GMAT for 11 weeks. I hope that works for me (usually it works). I think GMAT is the kind of project that you have to be able to establish a start/end date. Otherwise, GMAT can become something like a chronic disease.

Code:
At some point, you will probably start to see your practice scores plateau, and unless you are unsatisfied with the scores you are getting and feel that there is something else you can spend time on to improve them, then I'd say at that point just take the real test.

I will do that. I will take the real test when I see that my score doesn't improve or the improvement is too little (this is a good sign to bear it in mind). Then, I should assume this the maximum that my brain can give.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Code:
I love the spreadsheet!!! I will add it to the gmat calendar section.

Thanks bb. It can be useful for people like me, who needs to write down everything and have an estimate in terms of hours/weeks/work load...

Code:
I think the schedule looks good. You are a bit aggressive on timing but should be able to make it.

Now I am confident that the schedule is "realistic". This schedule is based in comments/advises/experience of GMAT test takers, so it should be good. I hope I can get the score that I need.

Let's see in a month how I am performing.
GMAT Club Bot