Last visit was: 26 Jul 2024, 23:55 It is currently 26 Jul 2024, 23:55
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 162 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 58 [0]
Given Kudos: 72
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
WE:Investment Banking (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 58 [0]
Given Kudos: 72
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
WE:Investment Banking (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: Quant Question of the Day Chat [#permalink]
Where can I practice some good tough Quant Questions from?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Given Kudos: 107
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V34
GPA: 4
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Sam_ik_sha wrote:

If you find any source, do let me know. Thanks :)
Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 644219 [0]
Given Kudos: 86770
Send PM
Expert Reply
Sam_ik_sha wrote:

You can practice questions on GMAT Club by exploring various forums and applying necessary difficulty filters:

Make sure you are signed in to access features like the timer and the error log. For quizzes or GMAT Club Tests, a subscription is required. Take your time to explore and get familiar with the layout of the forums—it's quite user-friendly once you start navigating through it. To access my questions sets check my signature.

Hope it helps.

P.S. I'm always puzzled by these posts. Aren't those forums visible right up front? Is it really a challenge to locate them? Are the names of the forums causing confusion? What's the deal here? The forum is overflowing with questions – how difficult can it be to come across them? What's the actual issue?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V49
Send PM
Bunuel wrote:
You can practice questions on GMAT Club by exploring various forums and applying necessary difficulty filters: Make sure you are signed in to access features like the timer and the error log. For quizzes or GMAT Club Tests, a subscription is required. Take your time to explore and get familiar with the layout of the forums—it’s quite user-friendly once you start navigating through it. To access my questions sets check my signature. Hope it helps. P.S. I’m always puzzled by these posts. Aren’t those forums visible right up front? Is it really a challenge to locate them? Are the names of the forums causing confusion? What’s the deal here? The forum is overflowing with questions – how difficult can it be to come across them? What’s the actual issue?

Zoomers aren’t used to boomer forum layouts I guess

I’m willing to bet that most new Gmatclub members haven’t used a similar forum before, ever
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
I dont think its an issue of Zoomer vs Boomer. Its an issue of people asking Q’s without seeking to find it out first or rushing into something.
Sorry if it sounds rude but I noticed pretty early on here that people unfortunately would spam others with Q’s and take up their time and energy cause they refuse to do their research first.
I think a few close friends saw what I personally endured when I offered to help on certain channels that I finally had to tell em off.
Unfortunately, there’s a culture of asking without first attempting to find.
I realized when you start drawing boundaries, thats when people take you for granted a lot less.
The layout maybe old but its still useful.
I personally wish we had a rule book on boundaries. Not cool when some of us have to become rude otherwise.

I understand the panic though. We’re all on the same boat. But sometimes it becomes a situation of leeching that unfortunately takes a toll on the giver.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Malar95 wrote:
I dont think its an issue of Zoomer vs Boomer. Its an issue of people asking Q’s without seeking to find it out first or rushing into something. Sorry if it sounds rude but I noticed pretty early on here that people unfortunately would spam others with Q’s and take up their time and energy cause they refuse to do their research first. I think a few close friends saw what I personally endured when I offered to help on certain channels that I finally had to tell em off. Unfortunately, there’s a culture of asking without first attempting to find. I realized when you start drawing boundaries, thats when people take you for granted a lot less. The layout maybe old but its still useful. I personally wish we had a rule book on boundaries. Not cool when some of us have to become rude otherwise.

I mean I’d definitely say that anyone over the age of 30 has an advantage when navigating the site, lol… but yeah, it’s kinda disrespectful when people barrage others with questions that they’d find the answer to through a minute of trial and error.

Malar95 wrote:
I understand the panic though. We’re all on the same boat. But sometimes it becomes a situation of leeching that unfortunately takes a toll on the giver.

Also - are we though? Some of us are done with our GMAT and are just here to help people out, myself included.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
I have a study group of people in their early 20’s and as the figure on my name suggests, Im 28. The Big Sis of the group. These people have done more to help me with resources than I have done.
Its again not much of an issue with age but rather attitude. People my age themselves have done the same thing.

Thats nice. I was pretty new here when I got barraged, unfortunately. I am still new to this GMAT thingy so its odd when I get Q’s as if I’m an expert. I know nothin. I am learning on my own.

Today marks a month since I decided last min to do GMAT in a country where no one knows a thing about GMAT.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Ahhh, lemme guess - Eastern Europe?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
AKKAMI- wrote:
Also - are we though? Some of us are done with our GMAT and are just here to help people out, myself included.

Grateful for those who are around to help

Malaysia.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Ah, yeah, don’t see many Malaysian GMAT peeps around here :0
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Not a soul I know, knows a thing about this
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I can imagine that adds to the stress of it all :0
Quant Chat Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 5186 [0]
Given Kudos: 1859
Concentration: Strategy, Leadership
Send PM
Folks - Please keep the discussion in the group limited to GMAT and GMAT Quant please :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
No one to ask for help haha
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Its been a huge learning curve tryna maneuver through all of these.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Malar95 wrote:
Its been a huge learning curve tryna maneuver through all of these.

Feel free to message me with any Quant or Verbal questions you have - I scored a 50 and 49 on those sections respectively, so I feel pretty confident in most things gmat-related
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Bunuel wrote:
You can practice questions on GMAT Club by exploring various forums and applying necessary difficulty filters: Make sure you are signed in to access features like the timer and the error log. For quizzes or GMAT Club Tests, a subscription is required. Take your time to explore and get familiar with the layout of the forums—it’s quite user-friendly once you start navigating through it. To access my questions sets check my signature. Hope it helps. P.S. I’m always puzzled by these posts. Aren’t those forums visible right up front? Is it really a challenge to locate them? Are the names of the forums causing confusion? What’s the deal here? The forum is overflowing with questions – how difficult can it be to come across them? What’s the actual issue?

Final non Quant post. We appreciate your presence though Bunuel. Sending some love over for all the extra effort you put in to help us :heart
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  125   126   127   128   129  ...  292   
Moderator:
Math Expert
94619 posts