Last visit was: 02 May 2024, 08:45 It is currently 02 May 2024, 08:45

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
e-GMAT Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 30841 [1]
Given Kudos: 637
GMAT Date: 08-19-2020
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Retook GMAT after using e-GMAT for TWO weeks and went from 690 to 740 [#permalink]
egmat wrote:
bondtradercu - thank you for being a student. Success comes not from completing the course but from fixing your weakness. Hence, if you are already at a decent ability level (65 percentile+), you probably need to focus your energy on just 40% of the course (we call this precision targeting).

Did you take a look at YourStudyPlan course within your e-GMAT account? It outlines how to do this?

-Rajat

Hi Payal,

I did look at the Study Plan but it was not super helpful. Please see below for my ESR. From this ESR, looks like my weakest area is in CR so I should at least try to go through as much CR as possible and supplement with some SC and no need to study RC?

Thanks again! I did reach out to the customer support but the answers were very generic and not helpful at all.
Attachments

Capture2 (1).PNG
Capture2 (1).PNG [ 50.23 KiB | Viewed 2486 times ]

Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 7.27.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 7.27.03 PM.png [ 118.17 KiB | Viewed 2501 times ]

Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 7.24.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 7.24.47 PM.png [ 81.47 KiB | Viewed 2496 times ]

e-GMAT Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 30841 [1]
Given Kudos: 637
GMAT Date: 08-19-2020
Send PM
Retook GMAT after using e-GMAT for TWO weeks and went from 690 to 740 [#permalink]