Last visit was: 06 May 2024, 21:27 It is currently 06 May 2024, 21:27

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: A Belligerent Quest ! [#permalink]
Well have been attacking the E-gmat SC course with dogged determination these past two days. I am also doing an occasional review of related topics in MGMAT.E-GMAT has been quite insightful and complex topics in MGMAT are finally beginning to make sense. MGMAT is too damn HUGE !!!Will keep you all updated about the progress.

Cheers
G2
Miltant & Incorrigible
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Well as the week comes to an end, my SC prep too has kind of come to and end. My observations.
I think MGMAT is too heavily loaded with concepts many of which may not be even tested on the exam.I also found it tough for me to apply the concepts after reading only this one book! Thus the ROI with only this book for SC seems to be debatable. For the record i still havent completed the MGMAT SC guide. I figured mid week that i should complete the E-GMAT course, which i accomplished , and then supplement it with MGMAT SC. So the first 10 chapters of MGMAT SC and e-gmat seem enough from my perspective. I might look into MGMAT chapters 11,12 & 13 later if i get time to spare :wink:
Now that my concepts part of SC is done, I am planning to do 15 questions everyday in a timed manner from OG-12,OG-Verbal and the E-gmat UGE. I would like to hear from you guys about all this stuff.

Tommorrow onwards I begin "The assault on Reason" - CR . Will keep ya all posted.

A little bit about myself, am 28, IT Male with close to 5 yrs exp in Datawarehousing.

Cheers
G2
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi,

I gave the exam on 23rd Sat., May 23, 2012 and scored a 710 out of 800 :( I was hoping to do much better maybe a 730 or a 740. I ran out of time and had to guess on the last few questions in both sections. I think i can do better.

By the way the NTTF Testing Center in Bangalore is good, except the fact that loo is quite far away from the Test room!

Cheers
G2
GMAT Club Bot