Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 13:01 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 13:01

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 222 [0]
Given Kudos: 31
Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy, MC
Schools:Kellogg '11
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72892 [1]
Given Kudos: 18869
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 156 [0]
Given Kudos: 24
Concentration: Entrepreneurship
 Q44  V40
Send PM
Current Student
Send PM
Re: cheap flights to India? (website recommendations please) [#permalink]
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll give them a try. I'm planning a ten day trip in early June to delhi. I'm finding prices to be around 1100, after taxes and such. I'm trying to see if I can find something around 850-900, pre tax.
Thanks again!
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72892 [0]
Given Kudos: 18869
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
isa wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll give them a try. I'm planning a ten day trip in early June to delhi. I'm finding prices to be around 1100, after taxes and such. I'm trying to see if I can find something around 850-900, pre tax.
Thanks again!

What city are you flying from?
Current Student
Given Kudos: 29
Concentration: Brand
Schools:Cornell '11
 Q47  V40
Send PM
Strangely I got a super cheap ticket to Tel Aviv from JFK on Travelocity. It was $780 total (which included the taxes)......the closest thing on Kayak and Sidestep was about $950.

isa wrote:
Thanks again!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Affiliations: ACA, CPA
Own Kudos [?]: 272 [0]
Given Kudos: 41
Concentration: Finance, Treasury, Banking
Schools:BC
GMAT 2: 620
WE 1: Big4, Audit
WE 2: Banking
Send PM
OT : Its gona be hottttttt! so be prepared! :wink:

isa wrote:
Thanks again!
Current Student
Send PM
bb wrote:
isa wrote:
Thanks again!

What city are you flying from?

flying in from Wash DC - so the BWI or IAD airports. I'll take a look around and see what I can dig up :)
Current Student
Send PM
snipertrader wrote:
OT : Its gona be hottttttt! so be prepared! :wink:

isa wrote:
Thanks again!

I know! At least it'll be mango season :-D
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Given Kudos: 24
Concentration: Entrepreneurship
 Q44  V40
Send PM
isa wrote:
Thanks again!

I'll be loitering in Delhi on June 4th :).
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 136 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
Concentration: General Management
WE 1: Investment Banking - 6yrs
Send PM
Stick to kayak! its good.
makemytrip - its a bit expensive
yatra - https://www.yatra.com/international/US/index.html

Try kuwait airways, they are cheap and nice. Not sure if they fly delhi, but they do fly mumbai from DC.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Schools: Cranfield SOM
 Q46  V40
Send PM
Isa - try travel agents. They might work out to be cheaper compared to websites. Also - flying out of New York will reduce your prices.

If interested, I could PM you a list of travel agents sometime today evening. some of the numbers maybe outdated but most of them still work.
Current Student
Send PM
scorpioguy wrote:
Isa - try travel agents. They might work out to be cheaper compared to websites. Also - flying out of New York will reduce your prices.

If interested, I could PM you a list of travel agents sometime today evening. some of the numbers maybe outdated but most of them still work.

Thanks for the offer! I do have a couple of travel agents I've tried - they're all getting me tickets in the 1300-range. I think the websites are cheaper :) I'm going to try and fly out of DC only - traveling out of NYC would mean taking time off for work + paying to get there + dealing with the monstrosity that is JFK. The extra $100-200 out of DC is totally worth it to avoid that!

Thanks for the suggestions!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Tired of your routine busy schedule and want to take a break? Then plan your next vacation in Goa for a refreshing breeze.Cheapest flight from Goa to Delhi make it easy to explore this place at exceptionally cheap prices.
If you are a travel lover then you would truly love to visit the serene land of Goa. Delhi is another planned destination to visit. It is the third most populous land of India featuring immense beauty and charm. The availability of different flights readily makes you fly to both the delightful cities in great comfort.
Goa is amazing spot to chill out along with its awesome beaches. It's really easy to find accommodations there. If you want cheap flights in Goa, you can make a search online and obtain holiday packages without any travel agents.
So if you are planning to visit Goa then book cheap flights to Goa. Online booking of cheap flights takes a few minutes time only. In addition, you can also avail amazing deals on the booking of hotels, car rentals and various vacation packages in Goa.
There are many low-fare flights available for Goa from Delhi. After a little research on the internet, you can easily manage to book the cheapest flight that offers lowest air fares. Even if you have missed the advance bookings, you can get last minute airfare deals.
Goa is the smallest but wonderful state of India. It is a dream destination for everyone who loves traveling. It’s best place to go for everyone - young, old, children, newly-weds on their honeymoon etc. Each year large gathering of tourists from all over the world come to India for making their Goa journeys. Although Goa is widely known as a beach destination, it’s also known for its unique culture, tradition, history, monuments, forts, palaces, churches, temples, etc.
The cheapest Delhi to Goa flight and various other cities of India are available by online booking. Sale on Travel offers air tickets to India top destinations at extremely affordable rates as well as regular discounts and special deals. Trips to India will always continue to be the best choice for your Indian vacations.

Delhi to Goa flight trip is delightful and it rejuvenates your heart and soul. Book the air tickets and enjoy a flight full of comforts and luxuries.
https://saleontravel.com/flights/
Intern
Intern
Send PM
If you plan a tour from India to the US You must check the Western Highlights Tour of 12 Days/10 Nights
Also, check out this
Tripxperia
If you are looking for an adventurous trip in India
You must take Leh Ladakh Bike Trip to enjoy top attractions
and visit this site to know more about Ladakh
Leh Ladakh XP
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Sky scanner, and look for cheap flights half a year or even more ahead of time
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
also heard that sky scanner is a good app of the kind.
GMAT Club Bot