Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 00:57 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 00:57

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 3904 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 83 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 601 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
I would advise you not to rush as well. I am planning to delay my g-day too. If you think that you can do better after some while, then some waiting might do better.

Try to focus on your weaknesses and develop some strategies. Otherwise it will be sad to see that you don't improve..

:king

Good luck and all the best..
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Ok so i moved to to June [#permalink]
So, i'm not giving up my dream of ending up in the top 5. What do i need to do, I need your expert advice as to how do I go about approaching the notorious BIG -- RC, is the approach of working on the first 25 and guessing the rest is acceptable. Your advice is precious. Thanks

Akbar
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 769 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Personally, I do not feel the concentrate on first 25 questions and guess the rest is the best strategy. I think if you train yourself with good time management skill you may be able to accomplish more. You are right to reschedule when you didn't feel ready. Give yourself time to train and improve, and do the test at your best moment. Good luck!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 132 [0]
Schools:Tuck'08
Send PM
[#permalink]
I agree with Hong Hu concerning the strategy, don't fix yourself a rigid strategy, just go there with the idea of answering all the questions.

For your strategy and to see if you feel comfortable you should first be able to answer most of the questions and then to do it on time (<2mn)
When you feel comfortable with this, you can take the test but don't be in a hurry. Also be logical with your schedule, if you want a GMAT result for early october, you can take some extra time now to continue your preparation (but still keeping some time for an extra emergency test in case of you got something disappointing). Up to you. But I actually believe in a long prearation, I really believe that you can score awesome score if you take something like 6 months but without doing it everyday 2h, just doing it regularly 1h for example...the problem for anybody is the available free time to do it :-D
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
12 June Scheduled [#permalink]
Hey Guys, I'm back. Last time I posponed a month to get more preperation but unfortunately I was not able to continue on a regular basis because of long work hours and other stuff. I've once again completed OG -11 questions. and am ready to take exams.

My question is I still struggle through the last 30 odd math and 30 odd verbal is that an indication that I 'm not ready??. Im planning to take the mocks' in a few days to measure where I stand. I really have to take it since If i dont i won't for another few months because of work. Any suggestions..
GMAT Club Bot
12 June Scheduled [#permalink]
Moderator:
Founder
37312 posts