Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 17:27 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 17:27

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [3]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 750 Q47 V46
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [3]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 750 Q47 V46
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 410 [4]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Send PM
confused about Audencia School IMM [#permalink]
Kudos
Bookmarks
Expert Reply
Hey there!
Short answer first:
I have been a student of ESCP myself and from what i have gathered...the top 3 Grande Ecoles namely HEC , ESSEC and ESCP are probably the best bet for an international student to land a dream job at a top MNC in France.

However, highlighting a few talking points about Audencia:
1.) Has a 95 % employment rate 6 months post graduation

2.) Some of the sectors where the alumnis are currently engaged in:
Consulting, Finance, IT, Agribusiness, Energy, Retail, Non-Profit, etc

3.)Average Starting Salary: 48,000 €

All that said, Audencia is more of a tier-3 bschool in France and comes after EMlyon, Grenoble and Edhec and as such , the opportunities and exposure provided by the school is lesser as compared to what is offered at the top ones.

The ROI is hence limited for international students as the school is mainly recognised by local recruiters, who would naturally prefer french speakers and hence this greatly reduces career opportunities. So, if you are a non-native french speaking student, then things will be all the more difficult for you.

Hence overall though Audencia is a decent option, with a bit more effort you can get into a better school- Edhec, Emlyon etc which would offer a much more decent ROI.

Hope this helped! In order to assess your chances and get a holistic free of cost profile evaluation, visit https://mim-essay.com/profile-evaluation?gcf
All the best! :)

Sent from my F103 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: confused about Audencia School IMM [#permalink]