Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 02:50 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 02:50

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: GMAT club score slope decrease from Frist GMAT club mock 1 to mock 2 Q [#permalink]
Suppose I'm practicing D's questions 600 level and many are wrong and seeing solution but how will I calculate 90% ..how many questions need to practice from each level 600 ?

Sent from my Redmi 4A using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: GMAT club score slope decrease from Frist GMAT club mock 1 to mock 2 Q [#permalink]
For particular topic (mean ,median,mode)

Intern
Intern
Send PM
u1983 wrote:
roypiyali1403 wrote:
For particular topic (mean ,median,mode)

hmmm..... say u do 2 sets of 10 Qs........ and you are not doing more than 2 mistakes........ and the 2 mistakes you are doing.... they must be the silly ones...... NOT Conceptual Gap
If I found more than 2 conceptual or wrong process to solve the questions then do I need to see theory or will watch the solution and move ?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thank u ....btw Ur GMAT score ??

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 772 [0]
Given Kudos: 97
GMAT 1: 540 Q49 V16
GMAT 2: 680 Q49 V33
Send PM
GMAT club score slope decrease from Frist GMAT club mock 1 to mock 2 Q [#permalink]
Hello roypiyali1403 ...... a bit more data needs to be there before experts can provide any advise.
Such as : The areas you are struggling with , your scores, your expectation , How are you handling ur weak areas etc.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This perplexity is common to the best of us. If you go through the GMAT debriefs , most of the high scorers ( except a very few natural talents ) had a very hard fall in the beginning. But, they finally made their statement being strongly willed towards their goal. I can go on and on...........
But , coming back to the point ....... I would suggest to restart your journey...... learn again...... there a very nice post for the beginners by bb :
https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-study-plan-how-to-start-your-gmat-prep-80727.html#p605856
All the best .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For math.... I would first go to the GMAT Club math pdf and revise the particular concept. Then go to the DS forum below :
https://gmatclub.com/forum/ds-question- ... 28728.html

start with 500 level of that topic...... once I reach 90% accuracy...... I will move to 600 ....and again reaching 90% accuracy there ..... will move to 700 level....and will try to reach 90% there ( :-) Ofcourse 100% is far a better number than 90% , but 90% is more realistic)

And If I fail in any step.... will go through the solutions so that I donot repeat the same again ...... and to get the best result ,Yes, I would like to be really really slow while learning from the mistake.
hmmm..... say u do 2 sets of 10 Qs........ and you are not doing more than 2 mistakes........ and the 2 mistakes you are doing.... they must be the silly ones...... NOT Conceptual Gap
Ideally .... I would go back to theory
To me ...... calculation & silly mistakes go away with practice.............but... concept gaps does not.
How does that matter ..... But below they are :
GMAT 1: 540 Q49 V16
GMAT 2: 640 Q47 V31
....... I have them in my profile .
I attribute that to mostly luck........... no structured practice. I was too whimsical both the times.
1st time .... I just went in ....... thinking I am too smart for GMAT :-(
2nd time.... I went in after a month of the first....... as I could not digest that i got 0%tile in SC.... so I studied only SC for that time.
Evidently I paid my fair share. :-( And, then I thought THAT's IT.

But... this GMAT thing kept bugging meat the back of my mind......... So I started again in July ......... Lets hope for the best :-)
GMAT Club Bot
GMAT club score slope decrease from Frist GMAT club mock 1 to mock 2 Q [#permalink]