Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 20:12 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 20:12

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 277 [0]
Given Kudos: 1474
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 2285 [0]
Given Kudos: 740
GPA: 3.21
WE:Business Development (Other)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Economist GMAT Tutor Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
Re: GMAT in 20 days [#permalink]
Expert Reply
If your list is in chronological order, then it looks like you've been improving since you last took the test. It also appears that you're a lot stronger in the quantitative section than verbal. With that, here's a link to a thread in this forum that discusses improving your verbal score: how-to-go-to-v40-from-v30-142366.html.

As you prepare to retake your GMAT, consider these tips on retaking the test:

1.Try to forget your last GMAT experience as much as you can. Don't be afraid of your last performance and don't let it affect your confidence level. You know what to expect now and you are better prepared this time around.
2. If you felt scattered in your studies and used multiple sources without a proper pedagogic line to follow, find a prep plan that works for you. This will streamline your learning and boost confidence.
3. Remember to practice all parts of the exam. You can spend your time focusing on your weakness, but it helps to hone in on your strengths.
4. Be sure to take simulation and practice exams in real conditions and at roughly the same hour of day. On exam day, do exactly what brought you success when practicing.
5. Improve your time management.

Here are other tips on retaking the exam: https://gmat.economist.com/search/blog_post?keys=retake.

Best of luck!

Jessica
Manager
Manager
Send PM
JTuquero wrote:
If your list is in chronological order, then it looks like you've been improving since you last took the test. It also appears that you're a lot stronger in the quantitative section than verbal. With that, here's a link to a thread in this forum that discusses improving your verbal score: how-to-go-to-v40-from-v30-142366.html.

As you prepare to retake your GMAT, consider these tips on retaking the test:

1.Try to forget your last GMAT experience as much as you can. Don't be afraid of your last performance and don't let it affect your confidence level. You know what to expect now and you are better prepared this time around.
2. If you felt scattered in your studies and used multiple sources without a proper pedagogic line to follow, find a prep plan that works for you. This will streamline your learning and boost confidence.
3. Remember to practice all parts of the exam. You can spend your time focusing on your weakness, but it helps to hone in on your strengths.
4. Be sure to take simulation and practice exams in real conditions and at roughly the same hour of day. On exam day, do exactly what brought you success when practicing.
5. Improve your time management.

Here are other tips on retaking the exam: https://gmat.economist.com/search/blog_post?keys=retake.

Best of luck!

Jessica

Yes Jessica,

You caught my nerve!! I feel scattered because by nature m an unorganized person! I have always tried to keep myself on tracks but have failed. Anyways, so what would u suggest me now, to look into the patterns of questions more and streamline my prep more or work on my weaknesses (I still have a lot of them).

Best Regards
Maggie
GMAT Club Bot