Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 08:55 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 08:55

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Congrats vij101! Good luck on your applications!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
congrats for your achievement.So what are your qualification?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
arian75 wrote:
congrats for your achievement.So what are your qualification?

Arian,
here is my profile
Undergrad GPA: 3.8
Grad GPA: 3.81
Work Ex: 3 years at Matriculation . I am a biomedical researcher working at one of the top two hospitals in the US.
Other/Ex: Co-ordinate a US based charity organization in India, Elected member of regional district toastmasters and also have my own healthcare company back in India.
Post-MBA plans: Want to get in to Pharmacuetical/Biotech Supply chain consulting.
Target Schools:
MIT
Kellogg
U Chicago
Michigan
Columbia
NYU
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thanks for your reply. I am an PhD student and planning to do an MBA. This is the reason I was interested in Knowing your qualifications.I am in agriculture science and my gpa in PHD is mere 3.32/4.0.although my undergrad gpa and masters gpa are 3.6/4.0, alsoI have an industry experience of 2.5 years before PHD. Do you thing GPA will matter a lot.Do you think PhD will be an problem when applying.People might consider it as more into academics/research. I am planning to go back in industry.this is the reason i want to pursue an MBA.Can you give a little insight on this.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
arian75 wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I am an PhD student and planning to do an MBA. This is the reason I was interested in Knowing your qualifications.I am in agriculture science and my gpa in PHD is mere 3.32/4.0.although my undergrad gpa and masters gpa are 3.6/4.0, alsoI have an industry experience of 2.5 years before PHD. Do you thing GPA will matter a lot.Do you think PhD will be an problem when applying.People might consider it as more into academics/research. I am planning to go back in industry.this is the reason i want to pursue an MBA.Can you give a little insight on this.

Your profile is intriguing....Very different...which might be a huge point favoring you...But you must make your intentions clear (Why MBA, Why now, why the particular school?). As long as you make that clear backed up by a good GMAT (based on the school where you are applying), you should be fine. Your PhD...as far as I know..will not be a problem at all.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Congratulations vij101!!
You persisted with your 700 goal for a long time - you have great determination. :good
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
vikramjit_01 wrote:
Congratulations vij101!!
You persisted with your 700 goal for a long time - you have great determination. :good

Thanks buddy
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Congrats vij101 on breaking into the 700 club! Good Luck with your applications. Do keep us posted on your success story! :-D
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]
Moderator:
Founder
37311 posts