Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 06:30 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 06:30

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 498 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 251 [0]
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 536 [0]
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 520 [0]
Schools:Darden
 Q50  V51
Send PM
[#permalink]
That is the type of attitude that will help you get a great score.
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 251 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
karlfurt wrote:
Like you, I feel times have come to show the gmat who is really the master.´Probably in two weeks. Good luck with your paper test. Surprisingly, I scored less on the paper tests that on cats. It is not that they are more difficult, but time is really short...

Haaaa... Very good as well ! I'm glad to hear this news from u :)

U will do it ! :D :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Yes i feel that it is equally important not to rush things as at is not to dealy the test for an indefinite time.... Have to catch the right moment.

Will paste how i did on Paper test.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 930 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
real gmat in 10 days time.

I am honing for my best mode.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Did the paper test. Received another boost of confidence from it.

V47 Q43 Total: 720

The best part is that there were no questions that i have seen before... My goal for Gmat is: everything above 650 is good for me. I think i am scheduling the test for next monday...
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 65 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Guys...I did a Kaplan Test on Thankgiving day and score a paltry 540....Confidence down but not me.....Will try again .... Rebuilding excercise is going on :)
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
tennis_ball wrote:
real gmat in 10 days time.

I am honing for my best mode.

Boy I mean Ball :-D You are rolling with very good hit rate...You will do well...Wishing you the best
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
trivikram wrote:
Guys...I did a Kaplan Test on Thankgiving day and score a paltry 540....Confidence down but not me.....Will try again .... Rebuilding excercise is going on :)

You should not use Kaplan as a reference... Kaplan is not good for that. It is good for practice, thats it....
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 520 [0]
Schools:Darden
 Q50  V51
Send PM
[#permalink]
I agree. Do not use a Kaplan result as any type of guide or reference for your actual scoring range.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 214 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Also just took a Kaplan CAT and scored a miserable 550. But my powerprep was 720 and MGMAT 720 as well. In any case, I still feel I should be able to score higher for Kaplan.

I was saving the GMAT prep exam for right before the actual test but I think I should take it so I can study the questons. I wanted to save it cause there might be a limited question bin and i want to make sure I get "new" questions so I can properly gage my performace. What do you guys think?

Good luck Simaq! Good luck tennis ball! You guys are spot on for almost all the questions. I'm sure you'll do stellar.

My exam is in 1 and 1/2 weeks. I'm freaking out myself...
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thanks buds...I am happy with your words and those words would muster more confidence in me which was sort of dented.

Thanks!!! :-D
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
My Kap CATS are 590, 660, 600, 610. Well, I did all of them. It is a good test of mental toughness when you see difficult questions. However, don't do it within 2 weeks of G Day. There is an online CAT on the Kaplan website if you register your Premier book. I didn't do it, and so am not sure about its quality.

I did GMATPrep 1 on the weekend, and scored 770(51, 42). :shock: A bit too inflated, I think. There are some questions I did before.

Then on Sunday, I did the PR CAT 4 with less repeated questions, and scored 710( 45, 43). If not for my unclear mind, I would have scored higher than 45 in the Math. This is the first time I got below 50 for my quant.
I really saw some tough questions in the math. PR is a very good indicator without many repeated questions.
Also on the weekend is the first time i broke through 40 in my verbal. :-D So, well on the way to G Day.

Going to do GPrep 2 at mid-week and a re-install this weekend, and progress through my plan with OG until the last day, and I think I am settled for it. 8-)
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
tennis_ball wrote:
My Kap CATS are 590, 660, 600, 610. Well, I did all of them. It is a good test of mental toughness when you see difficult questions. However, don't do it within 2 weeks of G Day. There is an online CAT on the Kaplan website if you register your Premier book. I didn't do it, and so am not sure about its quality.

I did GMATPrep 1 on the weekend, and scored 770(51, 42). :shock: A bit too inflated, I think. There are some questions I did before.

Then on Sunday, I did the PR CAT 4 with less repeated questions, and scored 710( 45, 43). If not for my unclear mind, I would have scored higher than 45 in the Math. This is the first time I got below 50 for my quant.
I really saw some tough questions in the math. PR is a very good indicator without many repeated questions.
Also on the weekend is the first time i broke through 40 in my verbal. :-D So, well on the way to G Day.

Going to do GPrep 2 at mid-week and a re-install this weekend, and progress through my plan with OG until the last day, and I think I am settled for it. 8-)

May the force be with you to take you through the actual one...

Keep going buddy
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
BTW, your 4 C's really work.

and it is good to have a short memory, so forget whatever your score is last time. just do the best whenever u do a CAT.
But I do admit that a low score in a weekend CAT spoils the mood. :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
karlfurt wrote:
SimaQ wrote:
Did the paper test. Received another boost of confidence from it.

V47 Q43 Total: 720

The best part is that there were no questions that i have seen before... My goal for Gmat is: everything above 650 is good for me. I think i am scheduling the test for next monday...

Which one did you do?

It was Test code 50 something... do not quite remember right now... Sitting at the different computer now...
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
try some CATs. paper test feels different.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
tennis_ball wrote:
try some CATs. paper test feels different.

Yes i know... Paper tests are actually a bit harder for me. The timing is very tight and there are more questions.

Will do a CAT on saturday....
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]
 1   2   3