Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 19:55 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 19:55

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 619741 [3]
Given Kudos: 81613
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 373 [2]
Given Kudos: 359
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 55 [2]
Given Kudos: 18
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [1]
Given Kudos: 26
Send PM
Re: In film and videotape, it is possible to induce viewers to project the [#permalink]
Kudos
Ps1810 wrote:
I chose option C as answer but I was a little unsure to eliminate E and my reason was difference of and & or. And E is not quite what is coming out as a strong inference. But if somebody can help me a more solid reason as to why E is wrong, it would be great :)
Thanks in advance!

Hi Ps1810

I can help you eliminating E with my understanding

E states "The technique for manipulating audiences described in the passage would work with film or videotape." - This option is Inferring that the Technique would work with only Film or Videotape but not by other sources such as picture or paint

Where as the statement considers "film and videotape" as just one of the sources that influences audiences perspective
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 55 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
Send PM
Re: In film and videotape, it is possible to induce viewers to project the [#permalink]
SatvikVedala wrote:
Ps1810 wrote:
I chose option C as answer but I was a little unsure to eliminate E and my reason was difference of and & or. And E is not quite what is coming out as a strong inference. But if somebody can help me a more solid reason as to why E is wrong, it would be great :)
Thanks in advance!

Hi Ps1810

I can help you eliminating E with my understanding

E states "The technique for manipulating audiences described in the passage would work with film or videotape." - This option is Inferring that the Technique would work with only Film or Videotape but not by other sources such as picture or paint

Where as the statement considers "film and videotape" as just one of the sources that influences audiences perspective

Hi SatvikVedala, thanks so much for helping out. I had the same line of reasoning! :)
Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 619741 [1]
Given Kudos: 81613
Send PM