Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 10:31 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 10:31

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: HHonors Diamond, BGS Honor Society
Own Kudos [?]: 3083 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2009
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V45
WE:Business Development (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Re: INSEAD FALL 07... 3 days to go.. [#permalink]
Have You heard from insead?
timothycosulich wrote:
How many people here on GMAT club are applying to INSEAD R1 for the Fall 2007 intake? Has anybody heard from the adcom?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Yes... they called me to tell me I'm in... no need to interview, and they'll also give me a full scholarship! hehehe...

No, no news from INSEAD :?
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
I am nervous abt Insead :(
timothycosulich wrote:
Yes... they called me to tell me I'm in... no need to interview, and they'll also give me a full scholarship! hehehe...

No, no news from INSEAD :?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
rhyme wrote:
I think it's you mate.

It must be me!!

Hehe... I've been tempted to send you my essays (as the rest of GMAT club is doing!) but at this stage it would be useless (unless you're part of INSEAD AdCom... hehehe)

Ciao vecchio
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Send PM
[#permalink]
timothycosulich wrote:
rhyme wrote:
I think it's you mate.

It must be me!!

Hehe... I've been tempted to send you my essays (as the rest of GMAT club is doing!) but at this stage it would be useless (unless you're part of INSEAD AdCom... hehehe)

Ciao vecchio

Actually yea I am. I sit on their board of directors.

Just kidding.

It would only be useless if you are not applying anywhere else and have already submitted all your apps.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Well... that's the case dude... I'm only going to apply to INSEAD... Might change mind upon denial of my application though!!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 217 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
I just got a package from INSEAD, and they sent me a cheque of USD 40,000 and a letter from the Dean imploring me to join them. How desperate can a school get? Seriously?

(and BTW they've offered me deferred admissions if I want - for Jan 2007 (express entry), Sep 2007, Jan 2008 and all the way to Jan 2012. Sweeet.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Send PM
[#permalink]
necromonger wrote:
I just got a package from INSEAD, and they sent me a cheque of USD 40,000 and a letter from the Dean imploring me to join them. How desperate can a school get? Seriously?

(and BTW they've offered me deferred admissions if I want - for Jan 2007 (express entry), Sep 2007, Jan 2008 and all the way to Jan 2012. Sweeet.

Thats nothing. They sent me an honorary MBA and asked me if I'd like to join them as a member of faculty.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Oh - don't get too excited, I just got an e-mail from INSEAD board of directors asking me to interview you before they make an offer.

rhyme wrote:
necromonger wrote:

Thats nothing. They sent me an honorary MBA and asked me if I'd like to join them as a member of faculty.
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
when is interview
necromonger wrote:
Oh - don't get too excited, I just got an e-mail from INSEAD board of directors asking me to interview you before they make an offer.

rhyme wrote:
necromonger wrote:

GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Send PM
[#permalink]
necromonger wrote:

rhyme wrote:
necromonger wrote:

Yea they called me about that. They said "don't worry about it" and it was "just a formality" and that "he has no bearing whatsoever on any of this."
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
rhyme wrote:
necromonger wrote:

rhyme wrote:
necromonger wrote:

Yea they called me about that. They said "don't worry about it" and it was "just a formality" and that "he has no bearing whatsoever on any of this."

ahem!

this is the Dean of INSEAD....

timothy - no scholarship for you and you will also have to appear for the interview...i told you it was a secret but you couldn't keep your fingers to yourself...@#$@#$%#$

rhyme - you will be forced off from your position in the board of directors....honorary MBA no more! and the faculty offer is canned effective immediately...

necro - desperate! huh?!...no admission for you! and send back that 40K cheque or else use it to beef up the security around you because i am going to send my hitmen after you

:roll:
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Luminos,

Are you the same guy that the french police have an arrest warrant for impersonating a university professor?

:P
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
necromonger wrote:
Luminos,

Are you the same guy that the french police have an arrest warrant for impersonating a university professor?

:P

ooops!...gotta go....time for a new body :twisted:
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
I am thinkin of sending a terminator back in time to kill all you stellar applicants so that poor ones like me can get thru
luminos24 wrote:
rhyme wrote:
necromonger wrote:

rhyme wrote:
necromonger wrote:

ahem!

this is the Dean of INSEAD....

timothy - no scholarship for you and you will also have to appear for the interview...i told you it was a secret but you couldn't keep your fingers to yourself...@#$@#$%#$

rhyme - you will be forced off from your position in the board of directors....honorary MBA no more! and the faculty offer is canned effective immediately...

necro - desperate! huh?!...no admission for you! and send back that 40K cheque or else use it to beef up the security around you because i am going to send my hitmen after you

:roll:
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Interview invitation [#permalink]
Yes, I got it. I've just received the invitation. It says I will receive the alumni contact details via e-mail.
Hope Venky, Negrom. and the rest of INSEAD applicants here on GMAT club receive an invitatio too! Fingers crossed!
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 593 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Congrats........

And all the best to others too.
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]
 1   2