Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 16:59 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 16:59

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 515 [0]
Send PM
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 83 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
As promised here are the photos from our INSEAD visit. Last week MST and I were in INSEAD - Fountainebleau campus.

We really enjoyed the visit as the adcom officer left us some information packages/badges and we had one of our seniors (ex-PHD student who is currently doing his MBA) show us around!

Enjoy and feel free to drop comments/suggestions:
https://www.johngomes.net/Photography/Eu ... 07/INSEAD/

Regards,
sm176811
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 565 [0]
 Q50  V31
Send PM
Insead admission [#permalink]
Is it true that Insead in considering admissions of the students having age between 25-28?

Let me know, how much is my scope in getting admitted to either Insead or IMD at the age of 30.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Re: INSEAD or IMD [#permalink]
Below is an extract of the chat I had with a chinese student who is a lawyer from a top US school. "IMD is a sinking ship. Their leadershit concepts are obsolete and companies don't recognise any of the fishshit or putting the fish on the table. But hang on ! what does IMD know about the real world ! Nothing at all !IMD has become a shutter island. They provoke conflicts, mentally rape and morally impair sane students so much so that eventually they get addicted to shrinks. Control freak program director imprisoned students over the last few years in the study rooms as a result of which it got converted into a wine cellar and whore house. The rooms reek of alcohol and my friend has also shared pictures which show condoms strewn over the floor everywhere. Their career services director disappeared last year under the pretext of sick leave when the recruitment season was its peak and the management had no clue about her whereabouts or wellbeing. Maybe they never cared .The program director issued an apology to cover up the pathetic state of career affairs. The career services staff have no understanding whatso ever of what are the real world talent requirements. Nor do they take the effort or interest to find out and feed it back to the program for improvement. All that they do is sit and make phone calls to the common companies which recruit on every B school campus in hordes like Mckinsey, Google, Amazon . So what do they really deliver to a small lot of 90 students in terms of differentiation or customisation. Bullocks !! Their career service don't even know that recruitment requirements are different across different cultures. They talk about being an International B school. What is alarming that their career services team even has no idea about the difference between various industries and functions in any organisation. How can they guide the students ? This guy consulted a private executive coach and was shocked to hear that all the coaching he had received on his CV and motivation letter at IMD were redundant in the real world. Even Swiss and European companies have little faith in IMD. IMD has recruited several students with GMAT scores less than 600 who come from family business or china and the latter cannot even speak English. Some students were compulsive alcoholics like a black guy from Dubai and even bribed the program director with alcohol. Their much hyped reference checks are baseless. It would serve them better if they stop their excessive marketing to gullible students and rather do some ethical marketing with companies to increase their credibility and visibility and above all develop a program which meets the real world requirement."
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [2]
Send PM
Re: INSEAD or IMD [#permalink]