It is currently 19 Nov 2017, 14:58

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

MGMAT Study Hall Thursdays with Ron Quant Videos

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

17 KUDOS received
Board of Directors
G

Kudos [?]: 9285 [17], given: 1168

MGMAT Study Hall Thursdays with Ron Quant Videos [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2015, 09:54
This post received
KUDOS
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Hi Guys,

here I am once again with, maybe, my ambitious project since I am here around on GMATClub. Whenever I drive, work or read news, there is a corner in my mind that thinks: what can I do for the board ?' what could help the students in their GMAT journey ??

most of the students study alone, and here they have tons of outstanding material, both quant and verbal. But after all they are alone. Other can not effort a course by companies due to money or their schedule. That say, I reflected on this and as a consequence, I went to comb into my database. What I notice is that I have ALL the quant and verbal videos create by Ron Purewal Thursdays With Ron

You do know, or should know, that Ron is one of the best GMAT tutor out there, especially in SC. Which is the big deal of my quant collection ?? downloading it you can have ALL the video explanations provided by Ron since 2009, year of the study hall's inception, today. Several videos can not longer downloaded due to: 404 internal error, or they are deleted, or else. As such, the students now have a guidance in their GMAT journey.

Each video has a length of circa 90 minutes and the videos are 62, until now. Because Ron in the same video tackle several concepts from a broad GMAT area of content, i.e. in the same video he explains questions that cover number properties and geometry the videos are not categorized per area of study.

They are ordered chronologically. If you have some feedback in this regard, do not esitate to send me a PVT.

Done. You can enjoy amazing explanations by Ron.

DISCLAIMER: this is copyrighted material owned by MGMAT. The video are free to download. I have collected them with the only purpose to help the students

Here You can find the Verbal part MGMAT Study Hall Thursdays with Ron Verbal Videos

The download speed depends on your internet connection. OneDrive does not have any limitation in terms of download bandwidth

DOWNLOAD >>>>>> MGMAT_Study_Hall_Thursdays_with_Ron_Quant_Videos <<<<<< DOWNLOAD

UPDATE: from now on inside the verbal folder you do have folders from 2009 to 2016; in each one there are all the videos in their entirely. That say, you canb download only the video you are interested in: combinatorics rather than number properties. Navigate among them and find what you are looking for. Enjoy

Please, hit kudo button. Make it counts

COLLECTION OF QUESTIONS AND RESOURCES
Quant: 1. ALL GMATPrep questions Quant/Verbal 2. Bunuel Signature Collection - The Next Generation 3. Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS 4. Veritas Prep Blog PDF Version 5. MGMAT Study Hall Thursdays with Ron Quant Videos
Verbal:1. Verbal question bank and directories by Carcass 2. MGMAT Study Hall Thursdays with Ron Verbal Videos 3. Critical Reasoning_Oldy but goldy question banks 4. Sentence Correction_Oldy but goldy question banks 5. Reading-comprehension_Oldy but goldy question banks

Last edited by carcass on 18 Sep 2016, 13:02, edited 1 time in total.
Edited by Carcass

Kudos [?]: 9285 [17], given: 1168

1 KUDOS received
Current Student
B

Kudos [?]: 49 [1], given: 3385

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: MGMAT Study Hall Thursdays with Ron Quant Videos [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Dec 2015, 13:36
This post received
KUDOS
Hi Carcass, thanks for sharing this. Just a side note, the link to veritas blog pdf in your signature needs an update, it currently points to this post. :)

Kudos [?]: 49 [1], given: 3385

Board of Directors
G

Kudos [?]: 9285 [0], given: 1168

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2016, 11:41

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 27 [0], given: 101

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2016, 20:44
U R Awesome

Kudos [?]: 27 [0], given: 101

Top Contributor
Board of Directors
G

Show Tags

New post 18 Sep 2016, 11:02
Top Contributor

Top Contributor
Board of Directors
G

Show Tags

New post 14 Oct 2016, 05:00
Top Contributor

Top Contributor
Board of Directors
G

Show Tags

New post 07 Jan 2017, 12:02
Top Contributor

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 29

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2017, 12:51
carcass Found some error in the uploads.

Year 2015
- 122. May 21, 2015 - Setting Goals in Data Sufficiency (continued) (Correct Label) - Video Uploaded instead: June 4, 2015: Quant: Even More... Setting Goals in Data Sufficiency

- 123: June 4, 2015: Even More... Setting Goals in Data Sufficiency (Correct Label) - Video Uploaded instead: June 18, 2015: Approaching Highly Technical Passages

+1 Kudos Please if you found my post helpful. Good luck for the GMAT!

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 29

Re: MGMAT Study Hall Thursdays with Ron Quant Videos   [#permalink] 29 Sep 2017, 12:51

MGMAT Study Hall Thursdays with Ron Quant Videos

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap