Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 00:58 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 00:58

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 62 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Schools: LBS '14 (A)
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72888 [0]
Given Kudos: 18869
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
e-GMAT Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 30797 [0]
Given Kudos: 635
GMAT Date: 08-19-2020
Send PM
Re: Need opinion on GRockit [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Someone,

We do sell Grockit through our packaged offering and have gotten inherently positive feedback on it (we have about 500 customers who use Grockit).

Our customers love Grockit for the following reasons:

1. Massive question bank: The Grockit Premium membership give you access to 2000 questions - 1000 each in quant and Verbal. These questions provide excellent practice, especially once you have mastered the basics using our course.

2. Ability to create custom quizzes: Want to assess your performance on Verbal or just CR. You can do both using Grockit. Our customers love the ability to focus on an area and master it. You also have the ability to customize difficulty level of quizzes (4 levels)

3. World class analytics: Grockit probably has the best analytic engine in the world. It will highlight your strengths ans weakness. Its a great tool to discover your weakness.

4. Mock tests: It gives you 5 full length mock tests.

Overall, it is much more than a question bank and OG 10/11 replacement. If used properly, it can help you save time and can make a significant impact on your end score.

Visit https://e-gmat.com/grockit.php for more details.

Regards,

Rajat
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Thanks a lot, Rajat, Bibli, and bb. I think buying egmat with the GRockit is good. I am trying to improve my score from 730. I need as many problems as possible.

Grockit problems are good, and getting it with egmat is a good enough bargain.

I do agree with Bibli that some of the problems are straight from OG's. But it does help to try these problems in a timed setting.

Thanks.
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 628 [0]
Given Kudos: 192
Send PM
someone79 wrote:
Thanks a lot, Rajat, Bibli, and bb. I think buying egmat with the GRockit is good. I am trying to improve my score from 730. I need as many problems as possible.

Grockit problems are good, and getting it with egmat is a good enough bargain.

I do agree with Bibli that some of the problems are straight from OG's. But it does help to try these problems in a timed setting.

Thanks.

How high are you targeting from 730 ?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
780+
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [0]
Given Kudos: 115
GPA: 2.3
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
I am a proponent of Grockit. However, I want to know that whether the difficult questions on Grockit have ANY similarity with the ones that are on the real GMAT. I reason that I need to know is that I have been doing fairly well on the questions that are of moderate difficulty but, my scores saw a sudden and harsh downfall as soon as I started to do the difficult ones.
e-GMAT Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 30797 [0]
Given Kudos: 635
GMAT Date: 08-19-2020
Send PM
Expert Reply
I believe that they are reasonably representative. I would take a mock test to evaluate your skill level. That is the best indicator.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 58 [0]
Given Kudos: 833
GMAT 1: 600 Q42 V32
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Orko wrote:
I am a proponent of Grockit. However, I want to know that whether the difficult questions on Grockit have ANY similarity with the ones that are on the real GMAT. I reason that I need to know is that I have been doing fairly well on the questions that are of moderate difficulty but, my scores saw a sudden and harsh downfall as soon as I started to do the difficult ones.

Hi Guys,

Is anyone using GROCKIT these days?

I have only 50% accuracy in CR. I studied the CR Bible and did go through the OG 13 and OG Verbal Review CR questions but need more practice questions for CR.
How are the CR question on GROCKIT? Will they teach strategies that can be used in the exam and how many CR question are there in their question bank??

Please let me know your insights on GROCKIT.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith
GMAT Club Bot