Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 06:14 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 06:14

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 332 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Send PM
[#permalink]
zaffarkhan wrote:
from last few u mean around last 50 or less. and wat do u think about them r they more difficult than the ones in actual GMAT.?

thanks waiting for reply

Last few = 15-20. I remember the last 5-8 of them were particularly difficult. I found the questions on the actual gmat to be easier than my prep work.

Just do a random sampling. Take two questions every 20-25 questions and work with those. Get it? Do questions 1 and 2, then skip to 26 and 27 then 50 and 51. Keep going until the end and time yourself. When you are done, check which questions took you 2 minutes to do. Which questions took you less/more than 2 minutes. That should give you a good idea of where your math level is.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
thanks for your prompt reply.

i did 25 questions in DS from 105-130 and got 4 wrong and in PS i did 150-174 and got 2 wrong. i did them as i thought they should be of medium difficulty and i think they are. but most of them are repitition from OG10 which i have finished doing.

anyidea how much repitition is there in OG11 as compared to OG10?
SVP
SVP
Send PM
[#permalink]
I have no clue b/c I never saw the 10th edition. I was under the impression that there was no repeated questions.
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]