Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 16:20 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 16:20

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling All Consortium 2013 Applicants [#permalink]
CAapplicant2015 wrote:
CBR2015 wrote:
Hey everyone, has anyone received an invitation to interview from McCombs, Kenan-Flagler, or Goizueta?

Applied to Mccombs and haven't gotten an invite. I believe they lump round 1 with round 2 consortium applicants.

Thanks. I have been looking over the feed from last year to see when invites went out; it looks like around mid-January is when things started to pick up. McCombs sent me an email saying that I should hear from them by January 11th.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
Send PM
Has anyone heard anything from UCLA - Anderson? I applied round 1 and I have not heard anything about them even receiving my application.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 12
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41
WE:General Management (Education)
Send PM
TonyS wrote:
Has anyone heard anything from UCLA - Anderson? I applied round 1 and I have not heard anything about them even receiving my application.

I haven't heard anything from UCLA either.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
jareyes409 wrote:
TonyS wrote:

I haven't heard anything from UCLA either.

same here. any rnd 1 stern applicants gotten an invite?
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 46
Concentration: Nonprofit, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44
Send PM
No invite yet from Stern - Applied with R1 of consortium, my application was released 11/22. Got the email Dec 7 from Stern saying that I was under review, but no invite yet.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
Has anyone heard a decision from Darden?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
I have not heard back from darden. Had only an average interview so not expecting anything. Hear darden waitlists a ton of Constortium round 1 candidates. Have any of you heard back from Cornell? I find it hard to believe we can get an interview invite and hear back by January 8, especially with he holiday. I got an invite from Tuck and and acknowledgement from Ross

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 710 Q45 V41
WE:Editorial and Writing (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
I haven't heard anything, either. I had a really good interview, I thought, but it wasn't my best essay. I heard the same think about Darden and the first round of consortium applicants.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
sonjeroo wrote:
I haven't heard anything, either. I had a really good interview, I thought, but it wasn't my best essay. I heard the same think about Darden and the first round of consortium applicants.

Hey Sonjeroo,

Glad your interview went well! I just could not read my interviewer, plus it felt kind of rushed. I am still hoping for the best! Did you hear anything back from Johnson or Tuck?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 710 Q45 V41
WE:Editorial and Writing (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
redchica wrote:

Hey Sonjeroo,

Glad your interview went well! I just could not read my interviewer, plus it felt kind of rushed. I am still hoping for the best! Did you hear anything back from Johnson or Tuck?

Hey redchica! I got a standard "we received your app" email from Johnson. I was at a Johnson event locally, and they said that they're actually doing Consortium applicants on a rolling basis this year, but I haven't seen that confirmed in writing. I haven't heard from Tuck, but I self-initiated the interview, so I suspect I won't hear anything until much closer to the deadline. How about you?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
sonjeroo wrote:
redchica wrote:

Hey Sonjeroo,

Hey redchica! I got a standard "we received your app" email from Johnson. I was at a Johnson event locally, and they said that they're actually doing Consortium applicants on a rolling basis this year, but I haven't seen that confirmed in writing. I haven't heard from Tuck, but I self-initiated the interview, so I suspect I won't hear anything until much closer to the deadline. How about you?

Darden is unpredictable with their consortium round 1 applicants. They sent out interview invites within one hour of reading the application (assumed from when the CGSM sent the app to the schools) asking you to interview within two weeks. I remember spending $900 rushing down to Darden. I was wait-listed originally (as were many other my consortium peers) only to be admitted two months later with the other CGSM applicants My theory is that they are very yield conscious. Hopefully the trend changes this year (or my sample size of peers was not representative last year) and they show more love for the consortium round 1 applicants on this forum! Good luck all :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
RossMBA2014 wrote:
Darden is unpredictable with their consortium round 1 applicants. They sent out interview invites within one hour of reading the application (assumed from when the CGSM sent the app to the schools) asking you to interview within two weeks. I remember spending $900 rushing down to Darden. I was wait-listed originally (as were many other my consortium peers) only to be admitted two months later with the other CGSM applicants. My theory is that they are very yield conscious. Hopefully the trend changes this year (or my sample size of peers was not representative last year) and they show more love for the consortium round 1 applicants on this forum! Good luck all :)

Thanks for this information. It feels good to know about your situation and that the circumstances (late interview request, expensive trip to VA, and *probable* waitlist) are similar to ours - or at least mine.
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 46
Concentration: Nonprofit, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44
Send PM
I didn't hear from Darden (via consortium) today so assuming Ding or Waitlist. I thought my interview was just ok, but my app was strong. Hoping for a WL!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: Operations, General Management
WE:Corporate Finance (Transportation)
Send PM
I cannot find my Darden decision. I didn't have a Darden Online Account before now because I applied via consortium. I just opened one using the email account I used in my consortium application but I still cant see a decision.

Has anyone been able to see his or her Darden decision online?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Danjohn,

I haven't received anything either. *yeezy shrug* And to think I stayed up after my bed time for this. :P

Guess we will find out tomorrow. If there's no word after lunch, I will probably give them a phone call just to find out what's up.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: Operations, General Management
WE:Corporate Finance (Transportation)
Send PM
jareyes409 wrote:
Danjohn,

I haven't received anything either. *yeezy shrug* And to think I stayed up after my bed time for this. :P

Guess we will find out tomorrow. If there's no word after lunch, I will probably give them a phone call just to find out what's up.

Same here. I have logged in and out of that website over and over again. I guess tomorrow it is.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
Darden assigned a log-in to all applicants (I believe), but I had to request a new password...

...my status still says "Submitted" though.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  56   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts