Last visit was: 03 Jun 2024, 13:30 It is currently 03 Jun 2024, 13:30
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Find Similar Topics  Add a Tag
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 185 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.9
WE:Programming (Computer Software)
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 215 [0]
Given Kudos: 642
Concentration: Strategy
Schools: MIT Sloan - Class of 2015
WE:Consulting (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 720 Q51 V49
GPA: 3.8
WE:Corporate Finance (Consulting)
Send PM
Re: B schools in US I can apply- Indian 24 GMAT-710, WE-2in 2013 [#permalink]
Hi Mehul,

You have an avg. acads/CGPA and a decent GMAT score. ECs seem to be fine. You’ve not mentioned about leadership examples and post-MBA goals. You should have clarity on short/long term goals and how an MBA will help you to achieve them. With the given information, you may target b-schools like: Duke, Darden, Cornell, McCombs, Kenan-Flagler, USC-Marshall, Emory, Indiana-Kelley, Oxford-Said, Cambridge-Judge, ISB and NUS. You may try your chances in b-school(s) by clicking https://www.apphelp.co.in/Bschool-selection.htm

Let me know in case of further queries. You may PM your details for school selection and profile evaluation in length.

Regards
Erina

mehulsayani wrote:
Hi,
Here's my profile :

Indian,male,24yrs old working with an IT company for 2 years now, will be three when I join the school.

Acads - Btech(Computer) from VJTI(Mumbai) CGPA- 7.6/10

X-87.86%,xii-87%

GMAT- 710, Q- 50, V- 35, AWA-5/6
TOEFl- 114

Extra curricular - Third in state level science quiz competition, First in district level quiz competition, was the Sponsorship General Secretary for intra college events in 2nd year, and for inter-college event in third year. Managed a team of 7 people. Also, winner of the dance competitions in the college all the four years. Went to the final round of a competition The Great Minds Challenge Competition(TGMC), a national level competition, organized by IBM.

I am looking to get into one of the top 20 colleges. What are the odds in favor and against me?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: B schools in US I can apply- Indian 24 GMAT-710, WE-2in 2013 [#permalink]
Moderator:
Admitted - Which School Forum Moderator
1130 posts