Last visit was: 04 Jun 2024, 12:49 It is currently 04 Jun 2024, 12:49
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 53 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1543 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
I believe your true score lies within +/- 40 points of your actual scores. That being said, there could be a variation of about 80 points in your scores and it could be in any direction. Although PR scores are rather accurate, you should rather focus on your stamina building for the last few days and not think too much about the practice scores you obtained. One day before the test, "empty your mind" and make sure you get some rest.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 644 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Social Enterprise
Schools:Wharton'11 HBS'12
Send PM
[#permalink]
Trulyblessed...

here is my experience...I never got over 560 on PR tests...I always missed out 10 questions on my quant....timming was always bad....

I got a 640 on the real exam, I missed out on 5-6 questions on Quant...so timming was bad...plus PR got me in the bad habbit of solving all the problems...the numbers in PR exams ( i mean PR 2005) are just to calculations intensive...

on the other hand...my Kaplan CATs scores ranged upto 700....why cause I would complete quant section...why, cause in more advanced quant questions on Kaplan I had to use logic...PR doesnt capture that...on the real exam I noticed I got away with using logic....It was my mistake that I didnt do Kaplan CAT before my real GMAT...

so do yourself a favor and stop doing PR CATs...they are good if you want to score mid 600s..if you want to score higher...do Kaplan CATS, you will get to use some logic on math.......

on the other hand. PRs verbal is right on, I used to score 34 on my Verbal, and thats what I got on the real exam....since you are going to give your exam in a few days...just do PowerPrep....thats all you need...trust me...
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
you're probably overpracticing. stop further preparation and try to relax
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]
Moderator:
Founder
37578 posts