Last visit was: 01 Jun 2024, 04:29 It is currently 01 Jun 2024, 04:29
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: My hult Review- 2013 Passout [#permalink]
Hult is the best choice for those students who are interested in pursuing MBA. Hult offers one-year intensive program. The atmosphere of campus and classroom is professional and relaxed at the same time. Here Teachers are really supportive. Students can discuss from Teachers at anytime .Hult is a varied background of our teachers. Here students can share their Reviews at Hult Review
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Pulkit Garg
Class of 2013, MIB Hult London

Hult has been an amazing experience. Dream has come true to have friends from around the globe.
Students: Hult truly has international students and all of them have different experience. Here students can share their Reviews at Hult Review
Professors: Professors are really good and experienced. They shared some of their experience in class
Guest Speakers: It has given understanding of the world. Some have big names such has Sir Bob Geld of, Marshall Goldsmith, than a speaker from Burberry and Marketing Director of Pepsi co.
m
Campus: London was my home campus and San Francisco is Module D and E campus. London has ore international students than San Francisco campus. San Francisco is more of Asian campus. It has more students than London campus. Hult stuff are friendly and helpful from starting to end. I sometimes feel that’s fees is overpriced but when I think about locations, ranking which the Hult as in Financial Times and The Economist .Than in that way worth it it.
GMAT Club Bot
Moderator:
Senior Moderator - Masters Forum
3132 posts