Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 08:23 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 08:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
An insight into Business Immersion Week [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: An insight into Business Immersion Week
It’s half way through the academic year and the MiM2016s are already in the midst of their second term. Last week, the campus was very quiet as the students were busy travelling the streets of London to visit a whole host of global companies during Business Immersion Week. The week allowed the students to gain […]

Read the rest of this entry...
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: LBS (London): Calling all MIF Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!! [#permalink]
Hello,

I am currently applying to LBS MiF, and am eligible to a full scholarship. However, in order to get the scholarship, the acceptance letter must come out before April 14 (if I were to get accepted).

On average, how long does it take to actually get a reply from LBS?

Thank you,
Fajer
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: LBS (London): Calling all MIF Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!! [#permalink]
Fajer wrote:
Hello,

I am currently applying to LBS MiF, and am eligible to a full scholarship. However, in order to get the scholarship, the acceptance letter must come out before April 14 (if I were to get accepted).

On average, how long does it take to actually get a reply from LBS?

Thank you,
Fajer

Hi Fajer

We are normally able to make decisions in advance of the dates we publish on our website. If you contact my team at mifadmissions@london.edu detailing the circumstances we will try to accelerate the process.

Peter
Director
Director
Send PM
The last core week together in London for the EMBAG2017 students [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: The last core week together in London for the EMBAG2017 students
Time flies! Our EMBA-Global Americas and Europe students who started the programme in May 2015 have just completed their last block week at London Business School. In March they are coming together once again as a class for their very last block week of core modules at Columbia Business School, before they start their elective […]

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
What does GBA stand for? [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: What does GBA stand for?
The Executive MBA is a transformative programme designed to help you realise your leadership potential. You’ll receive business knowledge, leadership skills and networks to accelerate your career, wherever you decide to take it; in London or Dubai. To help you develop your global perspective, as part of your programme, you will be attending one of […]

Director
Director
Send PM
Senior Networking @ LBS [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Senior Networking @ LBS
  There are many reasons why you might consider studying one of our leadership programmes. Whether you wish to develop your leadership skills to transition into general management, take on new academic challenges, or develop an entrepreneurial idea into a real venture. Whatever your reasons, undoubtedly a significant part of the programme will be meeting […]

Director
Director
Send PM
Masters in Finance: The highlights [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Masters in Finance: The highlights
MiF Admissions are in full swing for the August 2016 intake and the current full-time students are already half way through this life-changing journey. It is fantastic to be able to see how much the students have grown already, developed their industry knowledge and defined a solid career plan through our world-class teaching and the […]

Director
Director
Send PM
How to choose your referees? [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: How to choose your referees?
At London Business School we ask applicants to provide more than just a letter of recommendation to accompany applications for our degree programmes. We ask for two references where each referee will need to answer a detailed set of questions about the applicant and this is where choosing an ideal referee can be tough. Many […]

Director
Director
Send PM
Meet the Sloan MSc Admissions Team [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Meet the Sloan MSc Admissions Team
Hi everyone, I would like to introduce you to the Admissions team for the Sloan MSc programme. We are here to support you with your application and to ensure a diverse and exception cohort in the next class. Linden Selby (Senior Recruitment & Admissions Manager, Sloan MSc and EMBA-Global programmes) has been with the School […]

Director
Director
Send PM
My MBA: The beginning of a lifetime journey [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: My MBA: The beginning of a lifetime journey
We were introduced to Nono Mkhondo as the partner of a student in our MBA2014 class. We were all so impressed with her involvement in the School community even then, through her work with the Africa Club. Although delighted that she was an active member of the School community as a partner, we knew that […]

Director
Director
Send PM
The Women in Business Club – Helping women lead the way in Business! [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: The Women in Business Club – Helping women lead the way in Business!
The Women in Business Club strives to celebrate and advance women’s leadership in business. It is one of the largest and most active clubs on campus. With more than 500 student members and 60 events per year, the club provides excellent networking, skills development and recruitment opportunities. The club strives for an inclusive conversation about […]

Director
Director
Send PM
The Women in Business Club – Helping women lead the way in Business [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: The Women in Business Club – Helping women lead the way in Business
The Women in Business Club strives to celebrate and advance women’s leadership in business. It is one of the largest and most active clubs on campus. With more than 500 student members and 60 events per year, the club provides excellent networking, skills development and recruitment opportunities. The club strives for an inclusive conversation about […]

Director
Director
Send PM
My MBA: From broadcast to the boardroom! [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: My MBA: From broadcast to the boardroom!
One of the most fulfilling parts of our work in the Admissions Team is knowing how much the MBA is going to change our students’ lives. This is especially true for the many students who join us looking to make a career shift from non-business backgrounds. Although such candidates have a lot more work to […]

Director
Director
Send PM
5 Key Tips to Master a Business School Interview [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: 5 Key Tips to Master a Business School Interview
Interviews are a key component of how we assess candidates for our degree programmes. They provide us a chance to get to know the individual and bring an application to life. At the foremost we are looking for aptitude, personality and passion. For candidates not used to interviewing they can be a nerve-wracking process but […]

Director
Director
Send PM
How Do I Finance My Course At London Business School? [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: How Do I Finance My Course At London Business School?
In my last blog post, we talked about how much it costs to live and study in London, the transformational experience of attending London Business School and the excitement of living in this world class city. Have you decided to submit your application to one of our degree programmes?  Alongside submitting the application to your […]

Director
Director
Send PM
The last block week for the EMBA-Global 2017 class [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: The last block week for the EMBA-Global 2017 class
March was the month of the last core block week for EMBAG2017 students who started the programme in May 2015. They spent a week together in New York, at Columbia Business School. They have 11 months of intense studying and travelling behind them.     Although this was an emotional week for all the students, it was […]

Director
Director
Send PM
Early Career Programmes Scholarship Portfolio [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Early Career Programmes Scholarship Portfolio
If you have decided to submit an application to the Early Career programmes at London Business School (Masters in Management, Global Masters in Management and Masters in Financial Analysis), you may have already researched the benefits of studying here, employment opportunities and the network you will gain as a student at the School.  Once you […]

GMAT Club Bot
Early Career Programmes Scholarship Portfolio [#permalink]
   1   2   3   4   5   6   
Moderator:
Senior Moderator - Masters Forum
3137 posts