Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 10:17 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 10:17

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
LBS candidates: 6 ways the recruitment team can help you [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: LBS candidates: 6 ways the recruitment team can help you
Welcome to our admissions blog! If you are reading this, you might currently be considering applying to one of our Degree Programmes. To help make this process as easy as possible, we have laid out six different ways in which the recruitment team can help you through your application journey. 1. CV reviews: This is […]

Read the rest of this entry...
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
Welcome to the new EMBA-Global A&E class! [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Welcome to the new EMBA-Global A&E class!
After a year of reviewing applications, conducting interviews from both sides of the Atlantic, London Business School(LBS) and Columbia Business School(CBS), last week we finally welcomed the new EMBA-Global Americas & Europe class on campus. This fantastic class of 73 students with an average age of 34 years represent 33 different nationalities, and have an […]

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
MBA2018: Welcome Weekend [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: MBA2018: Welcome Weekend
It’s that time of year again. When the London Business School campus welcomes MBA admitted candidates into the LBS community.  This year, we had over 150 MBA2018s and their partners attend a wide array of events showcasing the incredible city of London as well as the MBA programme’s offerings. The first day of Welcome Weekend […]

Director
Director
Send PM
Our first Executive MBA Women’s Brunch [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Our first Executive MBA Women’s Brunch
On Saturday 4 June we were delighted to host our first Executive MBA (EMBA) Women’s Brunch on campus.  The event that was hosted by Julia Marsh, Executive Director for Leadership Programmes at London Business School. The eventprovided a great platform for current students, alumnae and guests to network, discuss ideas and learn about our Executive […]

Director
Director
Send PM
Sloan MSc: Available Scholarships [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Sloan MSc: Available Scholarships
If you are thinking of studying the Sloan MSc or have already received an offer, funding is one of your priorities. I would like to remind you that London Business School offers a generous range of scholarships that cover partly or fully the tuition fees of the Sloan MSc. Some scholarships will automatically consider all […]

Director
Director
Send PM
6 July Webinar: Spotlight on the Part-time Masters in Finance [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: 6 July Webinar: Spotlight on the Part-time Masters in Finance
Join Jane Charlton (Director of the MiF programme), Sean Garman, MIF PT2015 (Leveraged Finance at Lloyds Banking Group), Ivelina Delcheva, MIF PT2016 (Strategy and Risk at BNP Paribas) to learn more about the MiF Part-Time programme at London Business School.  I will be moderating the panel discussion, and there will be plenty of time to […]

Director
Director
Send PM
It’s the taking part that counts: Student Competitions [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: It’s the taking part that counts: Student Competitions
As a student at London Business School, there will be a number of opportunities for you to get involved in Competitions.  These are fantastic ways to apply some of the theories explored in the classroom, and really showcase your knowledge, creativity and expertise in a particular area. Types of Competitions There are a variety of […]

Director
Director
Send PM
How the Recruitment Team can help EMBA candidates [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: How the Recruitment Team can help EMBA candidates
  Whether you’re at the crucial research stage or in the process of applying for our Executive MBA London (EMBA) programme, the Recruitment Team can offer you a wealth of support. 1. WE CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR RESEARCH INTO THE EMBA PROGRAMME We understand that it can take weeks, months and even at times years, for […]

Director
Director
Send PM
How the MBA Recruitment Team can help you [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: How the MBA Recruitment Team can help you
Whether you are at the crucial research stage or in the process of applying for our MBA programme, the Recruitment Team at London Business School (LBS) can offer you a wealth of support.   1. WE CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR RESEARCH INTO THE MBA PROGRAMME We understand that it can take weeks, months and even […]

Director
Director
Send PM
Early Career programmes: Applications open [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Early Career programmes: Applications open
Applications for the Masters in Financial Analysis (MFA), the Masters in Management (MIM) and the Global Masters in Management (GMIM) starting in September 2017 are now open. To make the process as smooth as possible, we have put together an application checklist for you to use. In order to submit a complete application, please make sure you submit the following: Online application […]

Director
Director
Send PM
Masters in Finance – Orientation Week [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Masters in Finance – Orientation Week
The Masters in Finance (MiF) 2016 intake began their Orientation Week on Monday 15 August with a packed day of activities at the prestigious Banking Hall opposite the Bank of England. The students arrived extremely motivated and excited to begin their LBS journey. After a welcome from the School’s Dean and the MiF Programme Director and […]

Director
Director
Send PM
Come and take part in a class [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Come and take part in a class
  Sitting in on a class is the best way to experience the quality of our faculty and the classroom experience and to meet informally with current Masters in Finance (MiF) students.  During October and November 2016 we offer four Saturday dates when you can join the part-time MiF Financial Accounting and Analysis core course […]

Director
Director
Send PM
London Business School MiM maintains sixth place in Financial Times ra [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: London Business School MiM maintains sixth place in Financial Times ranking
We are pleased to announce that our Masters in Management (MiM) programme has been ranked sixth in the recent Financial Times ranking for the second year running. The programme remains number one in the UK. We are delighted that the programme achieved a top position for ‘aims achieved’, with 93 per cent of alumni satisfied. […]

Director
Director
Send PM
‘The changing face of MBA Admissions’ [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: ‘The changing face of MBA Admissions’
Over the last three months, not a day has gone by without a new article mentioning all the different changes business schools are making to their admissions processes. With many collective years selection experience in the London Business School MBA Admissions  Committee, we have seen a lot of changes and trends come and go. The […]

Director
Director
Send PM
The changing face of MBA Admissions [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: The changing face of MBA Admissions
Over the last three months, not a day has gone by without a new article mentioning all the different changes business schools are making to their admissions processes. With many collective years selection experience in the London Business School MBA Admissions  Committee, we have seen a lot of changes and trends come and go. The […]

Director
Director
Send PM
Global Business Experience in Boston and New York [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Global Business Experience in Boston and New York
At London Business School we pride ourselves on being a truly global institution and the Masters in Finance (MiF) programme is no exception. The makeup of the class is very diverse with 52 different nationalities in the current class. The MiF offers some unique global opportunities such as full term exchanges, block week exchanges and […]

Director
Director
Send PM
Experience the Masters in Finance [#permalink]
FROM LBS MiF Admissions Blog: Experience the Masters in Finance
The Faculty and Teaching A major strength of London Business School (LBS) is its Finance faculty with their wide range of financial backgrounds. They are consultants to leading banks, associate editors of prestigious academic journals and board members of advisory boards for international finance organisations. As a student of the School, you will be put at the […]

GMAT Club Bot
Experience the Masters in Finance [#permalink]
   1   2   3   4   5   6   
Moderator:
Senior Moderator - Masters Forum
3137 posts