Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 01:03 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 01:03

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: The Crosby MBA (Trulaske College of Business) [#permalink]
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: 33 Students + 7 Days of Orientation = Countless Connections Built and Friendships Made
“…Armed with great resources, we are able to make better decisions with clarity of purpose and direction.” Crosby MBA: We’ll Show You Opportunity Orvil Savery is a first year Crosby MBA student pursuing an emphasis in Management. He has dedicated the last five years of his professional career to recruiting and cultivating an inclusive and … Continue reading →

The post 33 Students + 7 Days of Orientation = Countless Connections Built and Friendships Made appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: MBA Student Makes Goals a Reality at Nation’s Largest Pharmacy Benefit Manager
My time at Express Scripts allowed me to learn and grow in multiple aspects of my life. I gained networking skills and applied concepts I learned in class to my internship tasks. Above all, I created positive change by helping others. As an undergraduate, I was asked many times what career path I intended to … Continue reading →

The post MBA Student Makes Goals a Reality at Nation’s Largest Pharmacy Benefit Manager appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: From Lab Coat to Cowboy Boots: My Journey with Rabo AgriFinance
“Working at Rabo AgriFinance as a Business Risk intern was a dream come true. I not only enjoyed the work I was doing, but was passionately involved in the process as well.” I had never pictured myself being associated with any financial institution mainly because I have always associated finance to be the field filled … Continue reading →

The post From Lab Coat to Cowboy Boots: My Journey with Rabo AgriFinance appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: The Intersection of Journalism, Business and Science – My “Sweet Spot”
“When an opportunity came along for me to extend my time at Nasa Goddard, [the MBA faculty and staff’s] flexibility and understanding made it possible for me do so while staying on track…” This summer I interned in the Office of Communications at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland. Every day was an … Continue reading →

The post The Intersection of Journalism, Business and Science – My “Sweet Spot” appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: How a Silicon Valley Company Taught Me the Importance of Culture Fit
“Finding a positive culture fit where my personal and professional goals aligned with those of the company improved my self-esteem and made it more conducive to carry out work to the best of my ability.” During my first year in the Crosby MBA program, I actively pursued internship opportunities, conducting a lot of research and … Continue reading →

The post How a Silicon Valley Company Taught Me the Importance of Culture Fit appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: MBA Entrepreneur Collaborates with Medical Technology Startups
“These medical devices have the potential to make surgery safer and recovery comfortable for patients while reducing the high cost associated with current technologies.” Last spring, I had the opportunity to work academically as a business investigator with an interdisciplinary research team.  My team and I conducted an in-depth analysis of the market potential for Optical Polarization … Continue reading →

The post MBA Entrepreneur Collaborates with Medical Technology Startups appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Crosby MBA Entrepreneurs Find Startup Success
Acquiring an MBA from the University of Missouri requires you to become proficient in analyzing problems and identifying solutions in a constantly changing world. Those with an entrepreneurial spirit have the unique drive to take those ideas and work from the ground up to make them a reality. Bringing Up Business: Mid-Missouri’s Innovation Week, which took … Continue reading →

The post Crosby MBA Entrepreneurs Find Startup Success appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Research for Marketing Decisions: The Art and Science of Surveys
Megan Babyak, an Eastern Illinois University business school graduate, is using the Crosby MBA program as an opportunity to continue to build her skills in marketing analytics. She has taken on leadership in the Mizzou Analytics Society, serving as the President, and represents the Crosby MBA program as a Student Ambassador. When reflecting on her … Continue reading →

The post Research for Marketing Decisions: The Art and Science of Surveys appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Networking at a National Level
Networking, growing and learning: these are some key goals Crosby MBA students have while attending national career fairs. Crosby MBA students, Renato Rodrigues and Tyler Hanley, recount their experiences at the National Black MBA Association Career Fair and Crosby MBA Career Fair Networking Event in September. National Black MBA Association Career Fair Since starting the Crosby … Continue reading →

The post Networking at a National Level appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Students Receive Scholarships to Attend Site Visits
The Crosby MBA program strongly believes in providing opportunities for and encouraging students to enhance their professional development during their time at Mizzou. Some of those opportunities include pursuing entrepreneurship projects, participating in study abroad experiences, earning professional certificates, attending national career conferences, and doing company site visits. Because of generous donor support, we are often … Continue reading →

The post Students Receive Scholarships to Attend Site Visits appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Crosby MBA students held fundraiser for the Central Missouri Humane Society
The current Crosby MBA students along with the Crosby MBA Association (CMBAA) recently raised $2,117 for the Central Missouri Humane Society by organizing a Fundraising Wine tasting event on the 20th of October 2017. The event was held at the picturesque Les Bourgeois Vineyard that overlooks the beautiful Missouri river. The attendees enjoyed the sunset by the … Continue reading →

The post Crosby MBA students held fundraiser for the Central Missouri Humane Society appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Kickoff Event for Inaugural United Way Board Fellows
The three pillars of the Crosby MBA program are community, curriculum, and careers. When the three are able to be combined for a dynamic experience, the synergistic effects have the potential to be very impactful for all involved. Realizing this opportunity, the leadership of the Trulaske College of Business collaborated with the United Way to … Continue reading →

The post Kickoff Event for Inaugural United Way Board Fellows appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Laying Foundations for the Future | 2017 Nicaragua Consulting
The Crosby MBA program has afforded me many opportunities to learn and gain valuable experience, but the Nicaraguan consulting project has by far been my favorite. I was part of the first team to travel to Nicaragua in 2016 and consult for the women of Santa Julia. My experience was so rewarding that I chose … Continue reading →

The post Laying Foundations for the Future | 2017 Nicaragua Consulting appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: My Power as a Consumer: Identifying Resources as a Graduate Student
When I was young, airports fascinated me. It was my personal Disneyland. There were so many stories unfolding at the same time. However, as I recently discovered, that magic quickly dies at the airport when you are stranded. Like all graduate international students, I was looking forward to the month of December when I could … Continue reading →

The post My Power as a Consumer: Identifying Resources as a Graduate Student appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: 8 Tips for Surviving the Crosby MBA Program with Kids
When I announced that I would be pursuing an MBA, several people wondered how I would complete the program with a toddler. Truth be told, I had no idea how I was going to do it. As graduation draws closer (less than 100 days, but who’s counting?), I want to share some tips that can … Continue reading →

The post 8 Tips for Surviving the Crosby MBA Program with Kids appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Coffee and Community: Consulting with Santa Julia
My Nicaraguan story started a year before I enrolled in the Crosby MBA. In 2016, as I was doing research on MBA programs, I came across the Mizzou Crosby MBA blogs that featured the recent ‘Nicaragua International Consulting’ experience. As I read through the writers’ adventures, I hoped to have similar exciting opportunities in my … Continue reading →

The post Coffee and Community: Consulting with Santa Julia appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Learning Python: The Road to a Career in Marketing Analytics
I first came across Python in summer of 2014. I was doing my undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering and I wanted something to learn during my summer break. I thought it would be a great idea to learn to make a video game, so I set about finding an easy programming language to do that. … Continue reading →

The post Learning Python: The Road to a Career in Marketing Analytics appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts