It is currently 16 Dec 2017, 16:42

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

The Crosby MBA (Trulaske College of Business)

new topic post reply Update application status  
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

3 Things You Shouldn’t Do at Orientation [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Sep 2016, 11:01
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: 3 Things You Shouldn’t Do at Orientation
By: Maria Magner, Crosby MBA Candidate – May 2018       The Crosby MBA program has more than 50 new members as part of the Fall 2016 Class. They’ve only been working together for two weeks, but thanks to an intensive orientation, they are prepared to support one another for the next two years. Orientation … Continue reading →

The post 3 Things You Shouldn’t Do at Orientation appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

Manager
Manager

When Opportunity Knocks: Make the Most of Your Internship [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Sep 2016, 11:02
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: When Opportunity Knocks: Make the Most of Your Internship
Internships are the stepping stone toward a fulfilling career. Students get real world experience, networking opportunities and industry exposure. That’s why the Crosby MBA Program encourages a summer internship between the first and second year of the program. Some students choose to stay local, while others travel across the globe. Wherever their ambitions take them, they all … Continue reading →

The post When Opportunity Knocks: Make the Most of Your Internship appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

Manager
Manager

When Opportunity Knocks: Make the Most of Your Internship [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Sep 2016, 09:01
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: When Opportunity Knocks: Make the Most of Your Internship
Internships are the stepping stone toward a fulfilling career. Students get real world experience, networking opportunities and industry exposure. That’s why the Crosby MBA Program encourages a summer internship between the first and second year of the program. Some students choose to stay local, while others travel across the globe. Wherever their ambitions take them, they all … Continue reading →

The post When Opportunity Knocks: Make the Most of Your Internship appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.

Manager
Manager

How to Prove Yourself in Marketing Analytics [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Oct 2016, 09:01
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: How to Prove Yourself in Marketing Analytics
Ever since I was in school, summer meant relaxation, traveling and spending time with family and friends… but this summer was different. I had an amazing opportunity to get real-life work experience in an analytics internship. I secured a position as a Programmatic Media Intern at Coegi, a media buying company that brings audiences and … Continue reading →

The post How to Prove Yourself in Marketing Analytics appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.

Manager
Manager

CIMBA in Italy: An adventure in academics and culture [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Nov 2016, 10:01
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: CIMBA in Italy: An adventure in academics and culture
When I began applying to MBA Programs, I searched for opportunities to explore cultures inside and outside of the classroom. The Crosby MBA Program stood out among the crowd, as it offers a variety of study abroad opportunities all over the world. The Consortium Institute of Management and Business Analysis (CIMBA), located in Paderno del … Continue reading →

The post CIMBA in Italy: An adventure in academics and culture appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.

Manager
Manager

Healthcare and Business: An MBA Student’s Journey [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Dec 2016, 10:02
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Healthcare and Business: An MBA Student’s Journey
As I look back on my journey over the last few years, I cannot think of a better way to describe it than as a whirlwind of opportunity and constant change. I absolutely love science and have a passion for medicine which I can trace back to following my dad around at his practice and … Continue reading →

The post Healthcare and Business: An MBA Student’s Journey appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.

Manager
Manager

Crosby Alumnus Turned Software Entrepreneur [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2017, 14:02
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Crosby Alumnus Turned Software Entrepreneur
For Zapier co-founder Wade Foster (Crosby MBA ’10), the journey from student to software entrepreneur began with a eureka moment the summer before his second year in the Crosby MBA program. “I was working for a small software shop,” Foster said. “That’s where I really started learning, ‘Hey, I want to run a small company, … Continue reading →

The post Crosby Alumnus Turned Software Entrepreneur appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.

Manager
Manager

Lessons in Technology and Work Culture [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2017, 12:02
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Lessons in Technology and Work Culture
For my Summer 2016 internship, I had the opportunity to work for Barrier Technologies (BT) in Kansas City. The company culture at BT made my internship a memorable and enjoyable experience. Specifically, the autonomy, team discussions, informal events, and hard-working environment all added to the technology company’s supportive and friendly culture. During my internship, I … Continue reading →

The post Lessons in Technology and Work Culture appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.

Manager
Manager

Work Hard and Persevere: Nicaragua Consulting (Part 2 of 3) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Feb 2017, 11:02
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Work Hard and Persevere: Nicaragua Consulting (Part 2 of 3)
In January 2017, ten students, one faculty member, and one Mizzou alumna, traveled to Nicaragua on a project to consult with a women’s coffee cooperative. For more details on their global trip, check out Part 1 and Part 3. The following is a reflection from Morgan Steward, one of the participants. Work Hard and Persevere … Continue reading →

The post Work Hard and Persevere: Nicaragua Consulting (Part 2 of 3) appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.

Manager
Manager

I Can Handle This: Nicaragua Consulting (Part 3 of 3) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Feb 2017, 11:02
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: I Can Handle This: Nicaragua Consulting (Part 3 of 3)
In January 2017, ten students, one faculty member, and one Mizzou alumna, traveled to Nicaragua on a project to consult with a women’s coffee cooperative. For details on their trip, check out Part 1 and Part 2. The following is a reflection from one of the participants, first-year MBA student, Megan Babyak. I Can Handle … Continue reading →

The post I Can Handle This: Nicaragua Consulting (Part 3 of 3) appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.

Manager
Manager

Marketing in a Global Workplace Environment [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2017, 12:02
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Marketing in a Global Workplace Environment
After studying for two weeks in Italy as a part of the CIMBA program, I had the opportunity to work for Ricoh Company in the Summer of 2016. Ricoh is a Japanese multinational company, present in six continents, with subsidiaries in more than 200 countries and more than 110,000 employees worldwide. I worked specifically in … Continue reading →

The post Marketing in a Global Workplace Environment appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.

Manager
Manager

How to Prepare for and Pass the CFA Exam [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Feb 2017, 11:02
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: How to Prepare for and Pass the CFA Exam
Passing any level of the CFA curriculum will require time and discipline, however, there are certain study strategies that can make it a much easier process. If you research online (which you should), you will hear horror stories about people studying for 400 hours and not passing the CFA Exam.  The following are my recommendations … Continue reading →

The post How to Prepare for and Pass the CFA Exam appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.

Manager
Manager

Alumni Spotlight: Consulting in Nicaragua (Part 4) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Feb 2017, 14:02
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Alumni Spotlight: Consulting in Nicaragua (Part 4)
“It was the perfect mix of human-centered consulting, economic development, Latin America, and coffee.” Katie Wehmeyer, a 2016 Crosby MBA graduate with an interest in Entrepreneurship, saw the January 2017 trip to Nicaragua as an opportunity to learn by doing—an experience she grew to love and embrace during her time in the MBA program. “After … Continue reading →

The post Alumni Spotlight: Consulting in Nicaragua (Part 4) appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.

Manager
Manager

Alumni Update: Where are They Now? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Feb 2017, 14:02
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Alumni Update: Where are They Now?
Danielle Harrison, Crosby MBA ’11 Danielle Harrison is a 2011 Crosby MBA graduate, new mom, and commercial lending officer at Landmark Bank. After graduating from the MBA program in May 2011, Danielle began working for Commerce Bank as a commercial lender. After four years she decided to make a job transition that allowed her to … Continue reading →

The post Alumni Update: Where are They Now? appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.

Manager
Manager

Creative Ways to Prepare for an MBA Program [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Feb 2017, 14:02
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Creative Ways to Prepare for an MBA Program
Many students wonder how to best prepare for an MBA program. Is it the process of studying for and taking the GMAT exam? Do program application essays force you to think about your qualifications and ability to adapt? Or should someone simply read books, websites, or rely on “real life” experience? I have spoken to … Continue reading →

The post Creative Ways to Prepare for an MBA Program appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.

Manager
Manager

Crosby MBA Entrepreneurs visit St. Louis [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Mar 2017, 12:01
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: Crosby MBA Entrepreneurs visit St. Louis
As a part of our Career and Professional Development Class, students are grouped together by Career Interest Teams (CITs). The goal of the class is to develop our skills by seeking out real world experiences to supplement what we learn in the program. This helps enhance our network and shows us what resources are available … Continue reading →

The post Crosby MBA Entrepreneurs visit St. Louis appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.

Manager
Manager

From Shoulder Pads to Suits: An Athlete’s Journey to the Crosby MBA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Mar 2017, 14:01
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: From Shoulder Pads to Suits: An Athlete’s Journey to the Crosby MBA
I walked on to the University of Missouri football team in the summer of 2012. I was given a locker and an opportunity to pursue my childhood dream. An evident truth that I have found is that youthful dreams are a lot prettier when you are a 7-year-old slinging touchdown passes in your backyard. One … Continue reading →

The post From Shoulder Pads to Suits: An Athlete’s Journey to the Crosby MBA appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.

Manager
Manager

MBA Human Resources Group visits St. Luke’s [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Apr 2017, 10:02
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: MBA Human Resources Group visits St. Luke’s
Preparing for a successful career after the Crosby MBA program requires going beyond the classroom. Experience and networking are crucial to becoming a strong professional, especially by conducting site visits to various companies and organizations. Our Human Resources Career Interest Team recently traveled to Kansas City, MO to visit Saint Luke’s Health System’s corporate office … Continue reading →

The post MBA Human Resources Group visits St. Luke’s appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.

Manager
Manager

MBA Consulting Group visits The Big Apple [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Apr 2017, 10:02
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: MBA Consulting Group visits The Big Apple
Spring break is the perfect time to explore new places and meet new people. This year, our Crosby MBA Consulting CIT traveled to the Big Apple to meet with McKinsey & Company and Goldman Sachs. We met with professionals at both companies to learn about their day-to-day operations as well as HR management and hiring … Continue reading →

The post MBA Consulting Group visits The Big Apple appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.

Manager
Manager

The Beauty of Data with Tableau [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Apr 2017, 13:01
FROM Crosby(Trulaske) MBA Blog: The Beauty of Data with Tableau
In 2020 the world will generate 50 times the amount of data as we did in 2011, according to an IDC Digital Universe study. In business, acquiring information isn’t the problem. Where the struggle lies is using that vast amount of data to make strategic decisions. It’s one thing to present an excel sheet to decision-makers, … Continue reading →

The post The Beauty of Data with Tableau appeared first on The Crosby MBA Blog.

The Beauty of Data with Tableau   [#permalink] 24 Apr 2017, 13:01

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3    Next  [ 55 posts ] 

The Crosby MBA (Trulaske College of Business)

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap