Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 19:39 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 19:39

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72888 [3]
Given Kudos: 18868
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 798 [0]
Given Kudos: 76
GPA: 4
WE:Engineering (Transportation)
Send PM
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 464 [0]
Given Kudos: 126
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Re: 42 New Verbal Questions Added to GMAT Club Tests [#permalink]
basically 10 Verbal tests are lacking in 6-8 RC question minimum
Also in my last 3-4 verbal tests - i got only 3 RC passage / test .. ( in GMAT we usually get 4)
so adding 12 will be a better option...
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72888 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
sahilvijay wrote:

HI bb i would like to suggest you to add- extra 6-8 RC passages ques apart from these 42 questions

Today i gave test number 9 => Unfortunately i only got CR and SC => 27 CR and 14 SC => No RC question , I guess for Exact 10 Verbal tests you need to put 6-8 Extra RC passage also apart from 42 new questions ,
By test nr 8 , i have already consumed all RC in your bank in mock tests only -> PS i did not attempt RC in quizzes.

So adding 6-8 RC questions will not waste test nr 9 and 10... by the way i have already attempted test nr 9 , so only 10th is remaining... but now i know there are no RC ques in 10 th also -> so i will have to think again before giving 10th test ,as it will not be matching to GMAT standard {41 ques w/o RC is not GMAT pattern}.

Hi. Thanks for reporting - that should not happen so I will look int your test history and reasons for this.
VP
VP
Send PM
bb wrote:
As the result, the total number of possible Verbal CAT's has gone up to 10 CAT's

I just checked the tests section and it shows that 6 CATS remaining shouldn't it be 10?

Regards,
HK
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
bb wrote:
sahilvijay wrote:

HI bb i would like to suggest you to add- extra 6-8 RC passages ques apart from these 42 questions

Today i gave test number 9 => Unfortunately i only got CR and SC => 27 CR and 14 SC => No RC question , I guess for Exact 10 Verbal tests you need to put 6-8 Extra RC passage also apart from 42 new questions ,
By test nr 8 , i have already consumed all RC in your bank in mock tests only -> PS i did not attempt RC in quizzes.

So adding 6-8 RC questions will not waste test nr 9 and 10... by the way i have already attempted test nr 9 , so only 10th is remaining... but now i know there are no RC ques in 10 th also -> so i will have to think again before giving 10th test ,as it will not be matching to GMAT standard {41 ques w/o RC is not GMAT pattern}.

Hi. Thanks for reporting - that should not happen so I will look int your test history and reasons for this.

Thanks bb
So i will then have 1 more test :cool:
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
I have 10 showing but I have reset my question database to mark all my questions as "fresh"
It is possible that if you have attempted some questions, your number will be lower.
Attachments

cats.png
cats.png [ 34.1 KiB | Viewed 2112 times ]

VP
VP
Send PM
bb wrote:
I have 10 showing but I have reset my question database to mark all my questions as "fresh"
It is possible that if you have attempted some questions, your number will be lower.

Check the SS's taken now .. it shows 6 tests

Regards,
HK

edit - verbal tests show that my last test was taken in 2015 but I made the account in 2016
Attachments

1.png
1.png [ 59.68 KiB | Viewed 2104 times ]

2.png
2.png [ 267.38 KiB | Viewed 2094 times ]

Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hatakekakashi wrote:
bb wrote:

Check the SS's taken now .. it shows 6 tests

Regards,
HK

edit - verbal tests show that my last test was taken in 2015 but I made the account in 2016

That's a screenshot shown to users who do not have a subscription. Since it is a screenshot, it is not dynamic. It is great to see, however that in the last few years we have added enough questions to make a few more tests - that's really cool! I have not tracked that. I probably should.
VP
VP
Send PM
bb wrote:
That's a screenshot shown to users who do not have a subscription. Since it is a screenshot, it is not dynamic. It is great to see, however that in the last few years we have added enough questions to make a few more tests - that's really cool! I have not tracked that. I probably should.

Oh okay understood...!!

bb wrote:
It is great to see, however that in the last few years we have added enough questions to make a few more tests - that's really cool! I have not tracked that. I probably should.

Yes I'm sure it feels good to look back at how much GC has changed over the years
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
bb wrote:

sent you a PM..
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 2853 [0]
Given Kudos: 144
WE:General Management (Consumer Products)
Send PM
bb wrote:

We have added 42 New high-quality Verbal questions and explanations to the GMAT Club Tests

While we regularly update and add new questions to the GMAT Club tests, we usually do not announce them simply because it is nothing exciting. However, in this case, we have added 42 new Verbal questions written by GMATNinja - they have gone live in our system on Sunday Feb 18th. There are a few reasons it is worth posting about:

• As the result, the total number of possible Verbal CAT's has gone up to 10 CAT's
  • For everyone taking Verbal Questions, the score accuracy will be higher (the more questions in the database, the higher is the accuracy)

Currently GMAT Club Tests Database contains 1,298 Quant Questions and 538 Verbal Questions.

The GMAT Club Tests are available for a 3 or 6 month subscription. Alternatively if you are an active member of the community, you can redeem your Rewards Points or Kudos for Access without paying. We also offer full access to GMAT Club Tests on US Public Holidays. Make sure you take advantage of this resource.

Hi bb,

That's Amazing!! Thank you so much. Given that these questions come from the legend GMATNinja himself makes it even more exciting!! Is there a way to know which questions have been recently added? I haven't done any verbal tests but would love to try out all the new questions.

Thanks.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Good question... the system is not designed to specifically identify which questions were recently added but I can build a collection of new questions and share it. Give me a bit.

Posted from my mobile device
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72888 [2]
Send PM
42 New Verbal Questions Added to GMAT Club Tests [#permalink]
Kudos