Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 05:07 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 05:07

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Re: Calling all Goodman (Brock University) MBA Applicants: 2018 Intake [#permalink]
Expert Reply
arijit2 wrote:
Yes, that sounds good.
But either way, could you kindly create a thread for 2018 Intake (Class of 2020)? That as well will be a good indicator whether you would like to induce a new sub-forum altogether or not.

Thanks,
Arijit

As said earlier, we are converting this thread in to Goodman MBA discussion for 2018 intake. I've updated the first post with data tables and helpful links. We are also promoting this thread on our social media channels to reach out to maximum prospective applicants. Hope that helps!

Good luck for your MBA apps this season!
Re: Calling all Goodman (Brock University) MBA Applicants: 2018 Intake [#permalink]
Thank you Narenn for all your help :)
Hi All,

I've applied to Goodman and I'm awaiting my results.

Anyone else has already applied or planning to do so? Let's get in touch here.

Thanks,
Arijit
Kudos
Hi Guys,

I have received an admit for the Full Time Co-Op MBA from Brock.

For the others who have contacted me via PM or are interested in Brock, I request you to post in this thread and get to know each other and learn more about the school.

Thanks,
Arijit
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
GPA: 4
Send PM
arijit2 wrote:
Hi Guys,

For the others who have contacted me via PM or are interested in Brock, I request you to post in this thread and get to know each other and learn more about the school.

Thanks,
Arijit

Hi ,

I have applied for Full time MBA Brock , I dont have any Information about its Co-Op Mba Though , do they select FT and CO Op applicant after we have applied?
Hashir wrote:
arijit2 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks,
Arijit

Hi ,

I have applied for Full time MBA Brock , I dont have any Information about its Co-Op Mba Though , do they select FT and CO Op applicant after we have applied?

Hi,

To my knowledge Co-Op is an Optional Term which students can take up if admitted to the Full-Time MBA Program.
Have you taken up MBA-ISP or Regular MBA? Did you have an interview for it?

Thanks,
Arijit
Intern
Intern
Send PM
arijit2 wrote:
Hashir wrote:
arijit2 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks,
Arijit

Hi ,

Hi,

To my knowledge Co-Op is an Optional Term which students can take up if admitted to the Full-Time MBA Program.
Have you taken up MBA-ISP or Regular MBA? Did you have an interview for it?

Thanks,
Arijit

Hi ,

I completed my documents Upload just yesterday , before that my application status was documents pending , now it is complete. I will like to know after the completion of documentation how much time they will take to reply , when will he interview happen and what kind of interview it will be?

Thanks
Kudos
Quite honestly, I know nothing about the interview as I was directly admitted into the program.
But, I do know some people who had their interviews and some who's are ongoing this week.

Which program have you applied to? MBA-ISP or Regular MBA?

Could you share your profile? I'm a bit concerned about Brock's reputation in the Business World when compared to the other giants in Ontario. Would love to hear your feedback.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
WE:Marketing (Computer Software)
Send PM
Hi Guys,

I have received an admit for the Full Time Co-op MBA from Brock, let me know who else is up for it.
Let's get connected!

Thanks,
Kushagrah
Intern
Intern
Send PM
kushagrahkatta wrote:
Hi Guys,

I have received an admit for the Full Time Co-op MBA from Brock, let me know who else is up for it.
Let's get connected!

Thanks,
Kushagrah
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hashir wrote:
kushagrahkatta wrote:
Hi Guys,

Let's get connected!

Thanks,
Kushagrah

Hi can you share your profile , and when did you applied and after how many days did you receive the reply. Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
WE:Marketing (Computer Software)
Send PM
Hashir wrote:
Hashir wrote:
kushagrahkatta wrote:
Hi Guys,

Let's get connected!

Thanks,
Kushagrah

Hi can you share your profile , and when did you applied and after how many days did you receive the reply. Thanks.

I applied around first week of Feb and i got the reply within 10 days i guess. I applied for regular MBA with co-op and not the ISP one!
There was no interview for me.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 13
GMAT 1: 490 Q29 V24
GPA: 3.81
Send PM
Kudos
I have received an admit for the Full Time Co-op MBA(ISP) 2018 Intake from Brock, let me know who else is up for it.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ranadera wrote:
I have received an admit for the Full Time Co-op MBA(ISP) 2018 Intake from Brock, let me know who else is up for it.

i have applied for full time mba regular , is ISP or co op MBA decided by brock like after receiving application they themselves enroll us in different sectors like ISP or co op?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Marketing, Finance
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Hashir wrote:
ranadera wrote:

i have applied for full time mba regular , is ISP or co op MBA decided by brock like after receiving application they themselves enroll us in different sectors like ISP or co op?

Hi Hashir,
Goodman usually enrolls all of their international applicants under the MBA - ISP (International Student Pathway) program which starts off in August'18.

Regards,
Pooja Rane
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Marketing, Finance
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Hi All,
I have been admitted to the MBA - ISP program starting 1st August, 2018.
pmrane2703 wrote:
Hashir wrote:
ranadera wrote:

Hi Hashir,
Goodman usually enrolls all of their international applicants under the MBA - ISP (International Student Pathway) program which starts off in August'18.

Regards,
Pooja Rane

That is incorrect. You apply to either MBA-Regular or MBA-ISP. And you get admitted to the type of program you have applied for.
Co-Op is available in both the programs upon securing 75% aggregate.

Thanks,
Arijit
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3