Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 18:23 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 18:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GPA: 3.91
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Concentration: Technology, Finance
GMAT 1: 670 Q42 V41
WE:Account Management (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Merage (UC Irvine) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]
MisterBrown wrote:
spawn003 wrote:
waitlisted after interview. Just wanted to know chances to convert and will I be considered for scholarship if I am able to convert to admit.

I converted from Waitlist with a scholarship, so it's quite possible.

Great! and how much time it can take to get the final decision..just being anxious!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Merage (UC Irvine) Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]
spawn003 wrote:
MisterBrown wrote:
spawn003 wrote:
waitlisted after interview. Just wanted to know chances to convert and will I be considered for scholarship if I am able to convert to admit.

I converted from Waitlist with a scholarship, so it's quite possible.

Great! and how much time it can take to get the final decision..just being anxious!

Hello everyone!
So I am waitlisted after an interview :(.
I am really looking forward to this school. Need some help from you guys!
Please let me know that whether merage accepts letter of intent/updates after waitlist. If yes, then any suggestions are most welcome to guide me further on that.

Thank you so much in advance!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
mavericksid wrote:
gautamdeept wrote:
Admitted with partial scholarship! :)

Hey Gautam, how soon did your transcripts reach Irvine after interview ?
I had interviewed on 5th with Courtney Elmes and my transcripts will reach today ( my college takes a week to process them ) .

Posted from my mobile device

sorry for the late response! I am assuming time might have answered your question :D but my transcripts took about 4 business days.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Hi everyone,

Would appreciate it if some you could share your in-person interview experiences. A brief around the questions asked and answers expected will help a lot.

Thanks
Mahi
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Greetings everyone!

I understand the anxiety that comes with the video interview process, especially when uncertain about the questions that may arise.

However, I want to offer some reassurance as I have gone through the same experience and found it to be a straightforward process.

Recently, I received a video interview invitation from UC Irvine, and I can recall some of the questions that were asked for an MFIN degree:

1. Tell us about yourself?
2. What do you think is the most important project of your career and why?
3. Which other schools have you applied to and which factors are you going to weigh most heavily when you make your final decision?
4. What skillsets have you learned during your degree or internships that you can use in a Master of Finance program and beyond?

I hope this information helps you get a better idea of what to expect from the video interview process.

As a pro tip, it's a good idea to practice with the provided sample questions to become more comfortable with answering within the 1-minute time frame. This can help you feel more prepared and confident during the actual interview.

Overall, I wish you the best of luck with your video interview and hope that you find these tips helpful.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5