Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 18:24 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 18:24

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Re: Queens MMA Master in Management Analytics - January 2019 Intake [#permalink]
Hi guys,

I am applying to queens MMA program and I have a bachelors of science degree in engineering and one one of engineering work experience. Whats the required GPA for the MMA program? I haven't done GMAT yet I don't know if I will need to do.

your responses are greatly appreciated. Thank you guys :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Queens MMA Master in Management Analytics - January 2019 Intake [#permalink]
ashm wrote:
Hi guys,

I am applying to queens MMA program and I have a bachelors of science degree in engineering and one one of engineering work experience. Whats the required GPA for the MMA program? I haven't done GMAT yet I don't know if I will need to do.

your responses are greatly appreciated. Thank you guys :)

GMAT Score. Successful applicants will typically have a GMAT score of 650 or above. This requirement may be waived for exceptional candidates.

Hi all,

I have been accepted to the MMA program for the January 2019 session as well and I did not write a GMAT. For those wondering about the GMAT exam, I would encourage you to get in touch with one of the Academic Advisors and they would clarify the GMAT requirement based on your online application.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Hi guys,

I just scheduled an interview call day after tomorrow.

Admitted folks, could you please guide on the interview - what's usually asked and specifically what they are looking for?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sujeshshankar wrote:
Hi guys,

I just scheduled an interview call day after tomorrow.

Admitted folks, could you please guide on the interview - what's usually asked and specifically what they are looking for?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Bonne chance. Do let us know how it goes. Hope you also didn't have to take up the GMAT?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Quote:
Bonne chance. Do let us know how it goes. Hope you also didn't have to take up the GMAT?

No I did not give the GMAT as I had a competitive GRE score and applied through that. The interview went well. Hoping for an admit *fingers crossed*
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sujeshshankar wrote:
Quote:

No I did not give the GMAT as I had a competitive GRE score and applied through that. The interview went well. Hoping for an admit *fingers crossed*

Terrific- you shalt certainly be admitted. I'm in the midst of garnering references, and other associated next steps.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi - Looking for students enrolled for MMA 2019. I have been admitted and want to connect with future classmates :). Pls let me know if there is a watsapp group.

Thanks in advance
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
I have had conversations with MMA graduates. They mentioned that if you have a PR and know analytics beforehand, this course would help you end up at the same level where you can get through without it. Any comments?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[quote="MMA2019"]Hi - Looking for students enrolled for MMA 2019. I have been admitted and want to connect with future classmates :). Pls let me know if there is a watsapp group.

Thanks in advance[/quote]

Hey even i got the admit for jan 2019 program. Lets connect over a call to share our knowledge of the program. Call me on 8810227274

[size=80][b][i]Posted from my mobile device[/i][/b][/size]
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Admit received! :D
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Guys,
I heard that Jan 2019 intake still has few space available so, I'm thinking of applying to this program.
Does online application means the actual application? I went to their website and when I click apply online it only asks for Resume and Transcripts.
I currently don't have GMAT scores. Does this application process test your eligibility of the program first and then they ask for more documents?

Please advise, any insights would be helpful.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
jung5290 wrote:
Hi Guys,
I heard that Jan 2019 intake still has few space available so, I'm thinking of applying to this program.
Does online application means the actual application? I went to their website and when I click apply online it only asks for Resume and Transcripts.
I currently don't have GMAT scores. Does this application process test your eligibility of the program first and then they ask for more documents?

Please advise, any insights would be helpful.

Hey! Yes, that's the online application. Once you submit your resume and transcripts the admissions officer will get in touch with you to let you know the other details (like if you need to give a GMAT or not). They basically check your eligibility at every step. Just submit your resume and transcripts for now and wait for the officer to get back. Not sure if there's space left in the Jan intake. Hope this helped! Cheers! :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 34
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.33
Send PM
Hi,

Can anybody share a resume template for applying to Queen's MMA. Does it have to be technically sound, with technical descriptions of projects or management oriented?

A resume template would be highly appreciated.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi everyone,
I'd just like an advice from anyone who applied this program as an international student.
I hold a degree from Korea, and just submitted the application form but was wondering did you any of you have to submit IELTS test?
I have written my IETLS test but its slightly lower than the requirement score of 7.0 I have overall of 6.5
Does anyone have any experience in this? your help with be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Hello - Anyone active on this thread? I have LOA from the University for Jan 2019 but my experience is 10+ years as technical manager. So what are the odds of study permit approval. Anyone with similar job experience who has applied or planning to apply for study permit? Looking forward to hear back.

The reason for asking is the consultancy I spoke to said the academic gap is more than expected for a Master's in Canada. Anybody had any such experience. Really appreciate your help and ready to help in anyway I can. :)

Thanks you.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
[quote="pandoh"]Great, congrats. Can you introduce yourself?

[size=80][b][i]Posted from my mobile device[/i][/b][/size][/quote]

Hi Pandoh

I marketing professional with 10 yrs of experience in consumer electronics and durables. Please connect me or https://gmatclub.com/chat at +919818930705.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi Guys,

I have been admitted to June'19 intake. Lets connect over watsapp. My number is 8826988940.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts