GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Nov 2018, 09:48

LIVE NOW!

How to Quickly Solve GMAT Questions - Chat with ExamPAL. Join HERE!

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar

Queens MMA Master in Management Analytics - January 2019 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V30
GPA: 2.8
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Queens MMA Master in Management Analytics - January 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2018, 12:47
hiprateek9 wrote:
Hi Guys,

I have been admitted to June'19 intake. Lets connect over watsapp. My number is 8826988940.

hiprateek9 Did you specifically apply for June 2019 or there were no seats left for January 2019?
Intern
Intern
Re: Queens MMA Master in Management Analytics - January 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2018, 17:13
Hi Guys

I also have admit for Jan 2019 intake.Looking forward to meeting you.

Could you please let me join the Chat group?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 17 Oct 2018, 07:17
I've just received an admit to the January intake. Please add me into the WhatsApp group.

Looking forward to our continued engagement.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 18 Oct 2018, 04:39
Hey Jakev, how long did it take for them to get back to you after the interview?

I just had my interview yesterday and I applied for the May19 Intake.

Thank you and congrats!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 18 Oct 2018, 04:59
Thanks- I was interviewed on Friday, and got the admit yesterday.

All the best with you !

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 24 Oct 2018, 17:07
Hi everyone , My name is Kanak , I have applied for the MMA course , September 2019 intake. I have the interview scheduled next week. I will be grateful if someone can help and guide me in successfully cracking this interview. My number is 8447555655. It is my humble request to please provide me with your valuable suggestions and help.

Intern
Intern
B
Queens MMA Master in Management Analytics - January 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Oct 2018, 17:48
thebrawnybutchboy wrote:
Hi everyone , My name is Kanak , I have applied for the MMA course , September 2019 intake. I have the interview scheduled next week. I will be grateful if someone can help and guide me in successfully cracking this interview. My number is 8447555655. It is my humble request to please provide me with your valuable suggestions and help.

Good luck- just be yourself. Focus on what you did whilst working in teams, and on your Analytics efforts. It’s forthright and transparent. Btw I reckon you meant the May intake?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 28 Oct 2018, 03:08
Hello guys, I am thinking of applying to Queen's MMA program for May 2019 intake. What is the deadline? My GRE score is 316, do I need to take GRE again?
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 28 Oct 2018, 03:14
Hi... what is the interview structure for queens mma?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 28 Oct 2018, 03:32
Thought this was answered in my previous post?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 28 Oct 2018, 03:33
divyeshk1 wrote:
Hello guys, I am thinking of applying to Queen's MMA program for May 2019 intake. What is the deadline? My GRE score is 316, do I need to take GRE again?

You need to liaise with your Program Advisor to understand your specific situation, and none here can weigh in without listing out other variables.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 28 Oct 2018, 03:37
I don't have prior analytics experience, I just have 23 months of work ex as purchase executive. Has anybody here got into analytics without prior experience?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 28 Oct 2018, 03:59
My spouse applied without any analytics experience, and she was rejected albeit she had an engineering undergraduate degree.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 28 Oct 2018, 04:03
Even i have an engineering undergraduate degree, has anyone got into this program without prior analytics experience?
Should i even apply if they are not taking students without analytics experience?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 28 Oct 2018, 05:31
Check with the program advsior- they ought to let you know.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 28 Oct 2018, 09:20
Jakev wrote:
I've just received an admit to the January intake. Please add me into the WhatsApp group.

Looking forward to our continued engagement.

Can you please share a brief gist of your profile?
Intern
Intern
B
Queens MMA Master in Management Analytics - January 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Oct 2018, 10:59
Presently a Global Program Manager with a Big 4 in Toronto- PMP/CSM/PRINCE2 Practitioner/Change Management Practitioner certified. Currently pursuing the PgMP credential.

Lived and studied in the Canada/US/UK/India/Bahrain. Possess over 8 years of people management experience with a Big 4 alongside an MBA from Bangor University in the UK.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2018, 10:29
I've just received an admit to the May intake.

To answer some questions here, I am an engineer and I don't have any analytics experience per say but I do have a pretty solid work experience in different industries and different roles. As today I am a project manager. I did work with some programming in one of my roles though, but to be honest I believe they are looking for variety in the program.

The best thing to do is to contact their Application's team and send them your resume and transcripts. They will let you know right away if you need GMAT and if you are a good fit for the program.

Good luck to you all.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2018, 10:56
tonibarbosa wrote:
I've just received an admit to the May intake.

To answer some questions here, I am an engineer and I don't have any analytics experience per say but I do have a pretty solid work experience in different industries and different roles. As today I am a project manager. I did work with some programming in one of my roles though, but to be honest I believe they are looking for variety in the program.

The best thing to do is to contact their Application's team and send them your resume and transcripts. They will let you know right away if you need GMAT and if you are a good fit for the program.

Good luck to you all.

Congratulations ! Warmest wishes on this venture.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Queens MMA Master in Management Analytics - January 2019 Intake &nbs [#permalink] 31 Oct 2018, 10:56

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   [ 59 posts ] 

Queens MMA Master in Management Analytics - January 2019 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap