Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 02:14 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 02:14

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 51
GMAT 1: 620 Q44 V31
GPA: 3.01
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich Jan Entry MBA Applicants: January 2019 Intake [#permalink]
They haven't even responded back to my Profile evaluation and it's been ages.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Senior PS Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 5206 [1]
Given Kudos: 47
GPA: 3.12
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich Jan Entry MBA Applicants: January 2019 Intake [#permalink]
Kudos
Hi arijit2 and nodelusion

If am not wrong, this process would start after the admission for the fall term has been completed. As far as I know, Round 4 is still pending.

Hope this information helps you!
Thanks for the information pushpit :)
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
Guys, let school release deadlines and application as per its schedule. Meanwhile applicants can use this thread to discuss app strategies/updates. I've renamed thread title to make this topic official discussion for January 2019 intake.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V32
GPA: 3.04
WE:Operations (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Any idea when the application process for Jan 2019 is expected to start?
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
Why is this thread so quiet? Where are all Schulich Jan entry hopefuls?

Jan entry app deadlines are now available on Schulich's portal. R1 deadline is Aug 7. Good luck to all who are applying in R1. Share your app progress/updates with fellow applicants in this thread.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [1]
Given Kudos: 70
GMAT 1: 650 Q42 V38
GRE 1: Q160 V160
GPA: 3.83
WE:Business Development (Other)
Send PM
Kudos
Hi,

I am planning to apply for the Jan Intake. I am currently trying to improve my GMAT score. I hope to submit theapplication by the end of June.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Kudos
To answer Arjit's query

Domestic applicants are considered for admission on a rolling basis. International applicants will be reviewed following each round deadline and may be held for further review in subsequent rounds if additional information is required.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Has the application portal for 2019 jan intake opened?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hello everyone,
I am in the process of applying for R1. Does anyone know some of the questions asked in the video responses? Would be helpful to practice them before going live !
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply
TA89 wrote:
Hello everyone,
I am in the process of applying for R1. Does anyone know some of the questions asked in the video responses? Would be helpful to practice them before going live !

Though this is not exactly what you are looking for, following comment from previous discussion may be helpful in knowing more about this section. Looks like everyone gets different questions so it's hard to predict what questions are likely to be asked.

V6Highlander wrote:
MadhavNayak wrote:
Hey Highlander! Thank you so much for sharing your experience here. I was wondering if you could tell me more about the video essays? I just got done with my GMAT and will be completing the application in a few days. I'm very nervous about the video essays and can use all the help coming my way!

Hey Madhav, don't let the video essays scare you. Everyone gets different sets of questions and unfortunately I don't remember the questions I was asked. It was behavioral questions for me. The written component is similar to GMAT AWA section except you have 5 mins.

Before you start they give you some practice questions. I would advice to do them as many times as you can just to acclimate yourself with the timer. Make sure you smile and look at the camera. Avoid using any filler words. Use buzz words like team work, productivity, optimizing, efficient etc. Stay calm, the interviewer knows this is not the most effective way to interview someone but they want to see how you adjust in a situation like this. Dress professional and treat it as a real interview.

You will do fine, good luck!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.86
Send PM
Has anyone registered from India for Schulich Jan19 intake?

I am getting the following error while registering -

Errors

No term found for the Program / Starting Year / Activity Level / Campus
trigLead: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, No term found for the Program / Starting Year / Activity Level / Campus: [] Class.ctrlLeadHandler.createApplications: line 282, column 1 Class.ctrlLeadHandler.convertLead: line 171, column 1 Trigger.trigLead: line 212, column 1
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
WE:Other (Consumer Products)
Send PM
If its rolling basis, can we apply for round 2 as well?

Originally posted by ms04 on 28 Jul 2018, 04:40.
Last edited by ms04 on 19 Aug 2018, 09:21, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
I haven't started anything yet(still studying for GMAT) and interested in Jan 2019. How long did you guys study for GMAT with reasonable score?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 35
Send PM
I'am currently applying for the January 2019 program, does anyone has the form of the reference that they send to the referee. Ivey School gives us a sample of the form. Anything similar from Schulich. Please help.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 35
Send PM
Dear All, the program is opened since more than two weeks, you can find it inside the application in the program details as winter 2019. Hope it helps.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.86
Send PM
MMM1991 wrote:
I'am currently applying for the January 2019 program, does anyone has the form of the reference that they send to the referee. Ivey School gives us a sample of the form. Anything similar from Schulich. Please help.

It will be a standard reference format - How do u know the candidate/leadership experience/suitable for B school etc.
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts