GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 13 Nov 2018, 20:50

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar
  • 4 Steps to a 5 Star Recommendation

November 14, 2018

November 14, 2018

09:00 AM PST

10:00 AM PST

Nov. 14, 9 AM PST. Donna Bauman, Senior MBA Admissions Counselor and Lisa Cummings, MBA Admissions Counselor at Stratus have read tens of THOUSANDS of MBA recommendations during their time on top MBA admissions committees.
  • MBA Interview Prep: How to Ace Your Interviews

November 15, 2018

November 15, 2018

10:00 PM MST

11:00 PM MST

Learn the steps you need to take to ace your interviews and get accepted!

Calling all Schulich Jan Entry MBA Applicants: January 2019 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.86
Re: Calling all Schulich Jan Entry MBA Applicants: January 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jul 2018, 08:00
MMM1991 wrote:
Dear All, the program is opened since more than two weeks, you can find it inside the application in the program details as winter 2019. Hope it helps.

Yes, I am aware of that but new registration link is not working since last 4-5 days. I have sent a mail to the admission team on Friday and waiting for the reply.
When did you register for the program and have you submitted your application?
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Calling all Schulich Jan Entry MBA Applicants: January 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jul 2018, 08:12
ms04 wrote:
I am facing the same error, cannot apply - its already 28..just 10 more days left. I doubt I can get my recommendation letters all prepared in time. shouldn't they have opened admissions by now?

I am a little worried about the video, since again not much information available on that.

It's making me doubt if I would want to choose a University (however highly ranked), for my education if they can't keep the students updated about the situation...You know what I mean?

I've asked the Adcoms about the same on Friday 27th, will update you once I hear back from them. About the essays - General topic questions, you don't have to prepare in advance. You will get 2-3 sample questions before the actual questions. Just stay calm and practice the sample questions before the actual ones. Sample Question topics are like - Favourite place and why/Favourite personality/Any Team conflict exp etc...hopes that helps !!
Manager
Manager
B
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V32
GPA: 3.04
WE: Operations (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 07 Aug 2018, 03:07
Folks,
I am finishing up my application for the R1.

However, while trying to send the official scores through mba site, I see that the site is being revamped so its not possible to send scores for now (next few days) even though I can access the report. Would that be fine if I send the school a GMAT copy for now and the official scores (online via mba site) once the site is restored?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 07 Aug 2018, 23:18
TA89 wrote:
Folks,

However, while trying to send the official scores through mba site, I see that the site is being revamped so its not possible to send scores for now (next few days) even though I can access the report. Would that be fine if I send the school a GMAT copy for now and the official scores (online via mba site) once the site is restored?

Yes, you can attach the un-official report to your application. Or submit the application and then send the unofficial report to Adcoms. As per Schulich policy, official GMAT report is required only if you receive an offer of admission.
Manager
Manager
B
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V32
GPA: 3.04
WE: Operations (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 08 Aug 2018, 12:41
SarvajeetSingh wrote:
TA89 wrote:
Folks,

Yes, you can attach the un-official report to your application. Or submit the application and then send the unofficial report to Adcoms. As per Schulich policy, official GMAT report is required only if you receive an offer of admission.

Hey man. Thanks for the help. I submitted my application yesterday. Fingers crossed :)
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 13 Aug 2018, 09:21
Hi Everyone,

Any idea what is the process to apply for scholarships for the January 2019 intake? Do we need to submit anything additional apart from the application to be considered for grants?

TIA.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 14 Aug 2018, 09:22
Hi guys,

Any updates yet? Has anyone received a response from the admissions committee?

Regards,
Shyam
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 15 Aug 2018, 23:07
Hi Sarvajeet,

Since you seem to have applied well in advance, I have a couple of querries -
When did you send your application?
Have you received any response yet?
Any idea about the process to apply for scholarships?

It'll be really helpful if you can help me with these. TIA

SarvajeetSingh wrote:
TA89 wrote:
Folks,

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 16 Aug 2018, 20:59
SoundSport wrote:
Hi Sarvajeet,

Since you seem to have applied well in advance, I have a couple of querries -
When did you send your application?
Have you received any response yet?
Any idea about the process to apply for scholarships?

It'll be really helpful if you can help me with these. TIA

SarvajeetSingh wrote:
TA89 wrote:
Folks,

I submitted my application on 2nd Aug. but not yet received any response ! usually, it takes around 2-3 weeks from the deadline.
About the scholarship - Don't worry much about that right now ! You'll have plenty of time to submit that once you receive an admit call.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 17 Aug 2018, 09:54
This was helpful. Thanks Sarvajeet. Do post in case you get any update. You would probably hear sooner, since you submitted earlier than I did.

SarvajeetSingh wrote:
TA89 wrote:
Folks,

I submitted my application on 2nd Aug. but not yet received any response ! usually, it takes around 2-3 weeks from the deadline.
About the scholarship - Don't worry much about that right now ! You'll have plenty of time to submit that once you receive an admit call.
Intern
Intern
B
Calling all Schulich Jan Entry MBA Applicants: January 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Aug 2018, 20:45
Hi Guys,

Any update yet? I saw last year's thread, it was quite active. Any reason why this year's thread has less participants?

arijit2 nodelusion ColonelRed MMM1991 SarvajeetSingh TA89
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 22 Aug 2018, 20:58
SoundSport wrote:
Hi Guys,

Any update yet? I saw last year's thread, it was quite active. Any reason why this year's thread has less participants?

arijit2 nodelusion ColonelRed MMM1991 SarvajeetSingh TA89

Not update so far...looks like they are busy with Sept admissions. I've sent a mail to Kirthi (Student Admission Dept) and will update once I get a reply.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 22 Aug 2018, 21:03
Alright. Even Ive sent a mail to the admission team today, noone specific. Will post if I get som intel. SarvajeetSingh Are you a new applicant, or did you defer your admission in the Sept '18 intake?

SarvajeetSingh wrote:

Not update so far...looks like they are busy with Sept admissions. I've sent a mail to Kirthi (Student Admission Dept) and will update once I get a reply.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 22 Aug 2018, 21:19
SoundSport wrote:
Alright. Even Ive sent a mail to the admission team today, noone specific. Will post if I get som intel. SarvajeetSingh Are you a new applicant, or did you defer your admission in the Sept '18 intake?

SarvajeetSingh wrote:

I was offered admissions for Sept 18 India MBA but I have taken a defer from the Fall 2018 India program and re-applying for Winter intake.
Intern
Intern
B
Calling all Schulich Jan Entry MBA Applicants: January 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Aug 2018, 10:32
That's Great! You probably might not have to go through the interview process again, since they've already tested your candidature.

If you dont mind, please share your experience about the selection process.
SarvajeetSingh wrote:
SoundSport wrote:

SarvajeetSingh wrote:

I was offered admissions for Sept 18 India MBA but I have taken a defer from the Fall 2018 India program and re-applying for Winter intake.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 25 Aug 2018, 08:56
Hi Guys, has anyone heard back from Schulich post submission of Round 1 applications for Jan 2019 intake?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 26 Aug 2018, 22:45
Hey guys,

I received my admit for the Schulich Jan 2019 intake on 23rd August.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 26 Aug 2018, 23:19
Thats great! Congratulations Suvir!

Please share your submission and offer for interview date.

I havent even got an invite for the interview yet. Since most of the people are still waiting for a response, I am guessing you must have deffered the Sept. intake and then got an acceptance without going through the process again, am I righ?

SuvirSharma wrote:
Hey guys,

I received my admit for the Schulich Jan 2019 intake on 23rd August.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2018, 01:29
Does anyone know a rough timeline by when all the results would be out?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2018, 09:17
Hi,
They are still busy with the Sept Intake. I got this reply from the team -
'Because your application is for Winter 2019, the Admissions team are still finalizing the Fall 2018 program and the recruiter for your program is out of town on a recruiting trip.'
ADSDSDSDSD wrote:
Does anyone know a rough timeline by when all the results would be out?

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Schulich Jan Entry MBA Applicants: January 2019 Intake &nbs [#permalink] 29 Aug 2018, 09:17

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4    Next  [ 71 posts ] 

Calling all Schulich Jan Entry MBA Applicants: January 2019 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: pushpitkc

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap