GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 13 Dec 2018, 04:03

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Schulich Jan Entry MBA Applicants: January 2019 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: DeGroote'21 (S)
Re: Calling all Schulich Jan Entry MBA Applicants: January 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Sep 2018, 08:07
Hello guys,
I have submitted my application within round 2 to keele campus , and in the thank you email the schools sends they told that the application is in the queue for review and it needs from 6 to 8 weeks for an update. Is this normal as I become concerned about the visa processing time.
Any help plz
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all Schulich Jan Entry MBA Applicants: January 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Sep 2018, 08:22
MMM1991 wrote:
Hello guys,
I have submitted my application within round 2 to keele campus , and in the thank you email the schools sends they told that the application is in the queue for review and it needs from 6 to 8 weeks for an update. Is this normal as I become concerned about the visa processing time.
Any help plz

Hi MMM, although they say 6-8 weeks, knowing the fact that the intake is in Jan, I think you should receive a status update much sooner. I had applied in the First Cycle and had received a communication in 4 weeks time.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 13 Sep 2018, 16:10
zeus20 wrote:
MMM1991 wrote:
Hello guys,
Any help plz

Hi MMM, although they say 6-8 weeks, knowing the fact that the intake is in Jan, I think you should receive a status update much sooner. I had applied in the First Cycle and had received a communication in 4 weeks time.

Thank you man. much appreciated
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 15 Sep 2018, 20:40
Hi guys

How was your experience with video essays? Is timed essay also video recorded? I am planning to start my video essays and I am really nervous ?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Sep 2018, 21:03
Haelim wrote:
Hi guys

How was your experience with video essays? Is timed essay also video recorded? I am planning to start my video essays and I am really nervous ?

Hi Haelim, the Video Essay is a great platform for you to demonstrate your communication skills . Also it helps you stand out in your application as it shows the Adcom how you respond on your feet to different situations. The questions are really random and are of two types - behavioural and task based .The portal has two sample questions to get your self familiarised with . You could also look up some sample questions available online ( Keera Interview Questions ) . There is no video recording for the written test . You will have to write a small essay on the topic presented to you . The time limit for this will be 5 mins. Overall, you donot need much Preperation for the video essay section , just keep an open mind and be yourself . Good Luck !
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 16 Sep 2018, 10:14
Really appreciate your information zeus20! I am not so familiar with Keera Interview Questions and got no result with my search on this. Would you kindly help me how to find them?
Thanks.

Posted from my mobile device[/quote]

Hi Haelim, the Video Essay is a great platform for you to demonstrate your communication skills . Also it helps you stand out in your application as it shows the Adcom how you respond on your feet to different situations. The questions are really random and are of two types - behavioural and task based .The portal has two sample questions to get your self familiarised with . You could also look up some sample questions available online ( Keera Interview Questions ) . There is no video recording for the written test . You will have to write a small essay on the topic presented to you . The time limit for this will be 5 mins. Overall, you donot need much Preperation for the video essay section , just keep an open mind and be yourself . Good Luck ![/quote]
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 16 Sep 2018, 12:47
Haelim wrote:
Really appreciate your information zeus20! I am not so familiar with Keera Interview Questions and got no result with my search on this. Would you kindly help me how to find them?
Thanks.

Hi Haelim, the Video Essay is a great platform for you to demonstrate your communication skills . Also it helps you stand out in your application as it shows the Adcom how you respond on your feet to different situations. The questions are really random and are of two types - behavioural and task based .The portal has two sample questions to get your self familiarised with . You could also look up some sample questions available online ( Keera Interview Questions ) . There is no video recording for the written test . You will have to write a small essay on the topic presented to you . The time limit for this will be 5 mins. Overall, you donot need much Preperation for the video essay section , just keep an open mind and be yourself . Good Luck ![/quote][/quote]

Please check the below website as it has alot of video essay samples, prepare some and hopefully you will do well.
https://aringo.com/video-essays/
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 17 Sep 2018, 00:35
Hi Guys,

Is there anyone who applied in Round 1 and is yet to receive an invite for the interview process?

Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 07 Oct 2018, 10:44
I submitted my application on round 3 and got an invitation to interview. I am a domestic student and haven't taken GMAT yet(I deferred it due to my work schedule) I have been taking several unofficial GMAT test and getting scores around minimum 550 only. Do you guys think school would still consider me with minimum GMAT score assuming that I did great on my admission interview? My profile is pretty strong though. Any advices will be greatly appreciated.
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q47 V35
GPA: 3.39
WE: Business Development (Health Care)
Calling all Schulich Jan Entry MBA Applicants: January 2019 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Oct 2018, 14:27
Haelim wrote:
I submitted my application on round 3 and got an invitation to interview. I am a domestic student and haven't taken GMAT yet(I deferred it due to my work schedule) I have been taking several unofficial GMAT test and getting scores around minimum 550 only. Do you guys think school would still consider me with minimum GMAT score assuming that I did great on my admission interview? My profile is pretty strong though. Any advices will be greatly appreciated.

A GMAT score of 550 is the absolute minimum a candidate needs to obtain to be considered for admission to the MBA program. That being said, 660 is what they categorize as "competitive." I think you would be have to totally blow them away with every other aspect of your application (GPA, essays, references, and interview) to compensate for a GMAT score of 550.

Good luck with the interview and the exam! :)
SVP
SVP
G
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q800 V740

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2018, 04:37
Top Contributor
Over the years, Schulich has been focusing hard on creating as diverse a class profile as possible. Experienced applicants from all walks of the industry, from pharmaceuticals to IT to Finance to Analytics, have been eyeing this top bschool, to achieve their goals and ambitions. Read up on some very detailed profiles of Schulich MBA applicants who made it in 2017-18. Schulich MBA Applicants Detailed Profiles

GyanOne | Top MBA Rankings and MBA Admissions Blog

Top MBA Admissions Consulting | Top MiM Admissions Consulting

Premium MBA Essay Review|Best MBA Interview Preparation|Exclusive GMAT coaching

Get a FREE Detailed MBA Profile Evaluation | Call us now +91 98998 31738

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Schulich Jan Entry MBA Applicants: January 2019 Intake &nbs [#permalink] 02 Nov 2018, 04:37

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   [ 71 posts ] 

Calling all Schulich Jan Entry MBA Applicants: January 2019 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: pushpitkc

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap