GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Oct 2019, 16:51

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
LBS, Yale, & Tuck Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Oct 2018
Posts: 51
Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jun 2018, 06:19
3
3
Welcome to all LBS full time MBA applicants! Use this platform to know each-other, build network, exchange ideas/information, share interview/school visit experiences, and boost one-another's morale to face the tough admission process at this wonderful business school! #LondonCalling

Add LBS to your profile


_________________
.
Retired Moderator
User avatar
G
Status: Winter is coming
Joined: 10 May 2015
Posts: 296
Location: United States
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.9
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 12 Nov 2018, 02:14
2
In.

LBS MBA 2019-2021 Timetable
Application deadlineInterview decision sent onInterview periodAdmission decision sent on-
R114 September 201811 October 2018mid-October to early November 201821 November 2018-
R23 Jan 195 Feb 19mid-February to early March 201928 March 2019-
R3Mar 1, 19Apr 4, 19mid-April to early May 2019May 22, 19-
R4Apr 17, 19May 14, 19mid to end May 2019Jun 19, 19

Originally posted by MV23 on 20 Jun 2018, 06:24.
Last edited by Narenn on 12 Nov 2018, 02:14, edited 1 time in total.
LBS Deadlines table added.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Jun 2015
Posts: 80
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Leadership
Schools: CMU MSPM "21 (A)
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2018, 23:50
1
In :)


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Apr 2017
Posts: 28
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jul 2018, 05:50
What are the due dates ?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Jul 2017
Posts: 43
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GMAT 2: 770 Q49 V46
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jul 2018, 07:31
1
prvarm24 wrote:
What are the due dates ?


15th September for R1.
Darden School Moderator
avatar
G
Joined: 28 Oct 2015
Posts: 148
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jul 2018, 03:58
2
In, how's everyone doing?

Quick question for everyone, the instructions say I should upload my official test taker copy of the GMAT. I've already sent them the official report from GMAC. Do I still need to upload my test taker copy? I don't want to, it shows my cancelled attempts, but was just curious how to deal with this.
Retired Moderator
User avatar
V
Joined: 28 Mar 2017
Posts: 1195
Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jul 2018, 14:05
1
1
It would be best to drop an email to the adcoms. Ask them whether they have received your official scores? If yes, do you need to send them the test takers copy. If they insist you to send then you don't have any option!

Posted from my mobile device
_________________
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Jun 2015
Posts: 80
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Leadership
Schools: CMU MSPM "21 (A)
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jul 2018, 23:50
Amaranth wrote:
In, how's everyone doing?

Quick question for everyone, the instructions say I should upload my official test taker copy of the GMAT. I've already sent them the official report from GMAC. Do I still need to upload my test taker copy? I don't want to, it shows my cancelled attempts, but was just curious how to deal with this.


Did you get the response on this question ?
Darden School Moderator
avatar
G
Joined: 28 Oct 2015
Posts: 148
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jul 2018, 00:03
renjana wrote:
Amaranth wrote:
In, how's everyone doing?

Quick question for everyone, the instructions say I should upload my official test taker copy of the GMAT. I've already sent them the official report from GMAC. Do I still need to upload my test taker copy? I don't want to, it shows my cancelled attempts, but was just curious how to deal with this.


Did you get the response on this question ?


Haven't emailed them yet, figured I'd give it a week or so since I just sent my official score!
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 11 Jun 2015
Posts: 80
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Leadership
Schools: CMU MSPM "21 (A)
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jul 2018, 04:19
Amaranth wrote:
renjana wrote:
Amaranth wrote:
In, how's everyone doing?

Quick question for everyone, the instructions say I should upload my official test taker copy of the GMAT. I've already sent them the official report from GMAC. Do I still need to upload my test taker copy? I don't want to, it shows my cancelled attempts, but was just curious how to deal with this.


Did you get the response on this question ?


Haven't emailed them yet, figured I'd give it a week or so since I just sent my official score!


Sure ! Let us know once you get a response ! :) thanks


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Apr 2018
Posts: 27
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q51 V34
GPA: 3.12
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jul 2018, 01:12
In !
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 7113
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Aug 2018, 01:36
Someone just reminded me that the deadlines for 2019 intake have been released. Looks like hardly 4 weeks for R1 submission. Have you guys started the application? How are essays coming along? FYI, essay tips are posted here https://gmatclub.com/forum/lbs-london-m ... 73200.html

Round 1
Application deadline: 14 September 2018
Interview decision sent on 11 October 2018
Interview period: mid-October to early November 2018
Admission decision sent on: 21 November 2018

Round 2
Application deadline: 03 January 2019
Interview decision sent on: 05 February 2019
Interview period: mid-February to early March 2019
Admission decision sent on: 28 March 2019

Round 3
Application deadline: 01 March 2019
Interview decision sent on: 04 April 2019
Interview period: mid-April to early May 2019
Admission decision sent on: 22 May 2019

Round 4
Application deadline: 17 April 2019
Interview decision sent on: 14 May 2019
Interview period: mid to end May 2019
Admission decision sent on: 19 June 2019
_________________
2020 MBA Applicants: Introduce Yourself Here!

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Dec 2017
Posts: 49
Location: India
GMAT 1: 770 Q51 V46
GRE 1: Q170 V170
GPA: 3.81
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Aug 2018, 08:40
Hi Narenn !

It looks like there is only one Essay Question:
Question 1 (500 words)

What are your post-MBA goals and how will your prior experience and the London Business School programme contribute towards these?

There is another, which is optional:

Question 2 (500 words)
(This question is optional)

Is there any other information you believe the Admissions Committee should know about you and your application to London Business School?

I am a little new to this. Are we generally expected to answer only the first essay?



Narenn wrote:
Someone just reminded me that the deadlines for 2019 intake have been released. Looks like hardly 4 weeks for R1 submission. Have you guys started the application? How are essays coming along? FYI, essay tips are posted here https://gmatclub.com/forum/lbs-london-m ... 73200.html

Round 1
Application deadline: 14 September 2018
Interview decision sent on 11 October 2018
Interview period: mid-October to early November 2018
Admission decision sent on: 21 November 2018

Round 2
Application deadline: 03 January 2019
Interview decision sent on: 05 February 2019
Interview period: mid-February to early March 2019
Admission decision sent on: 28 March 2019

Round 3
Application deadline: 01 March 2019
Interview decision sent on: 04 April 2019
Interview period: mid-April to early May 2019
Admission decision sent on: 22 May 2019

Round 4
Application deadline: 17 April 2019
Interview decision sent on: 14 May 2019
Interview period: mid to end May 2019
Admission decision sent on: 19 June 2019
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Jul 2015
Posts: 14
Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.65
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Aug 2018, 11:19
Hi

Can anybody share the questions mentioned in recommendation for LBS.

On multiple websites, different questions are mentioned. Can somebody help in putting down Key Recommendation Questions for LBS 2019 Intake ?
INSEAD School Moderator
User avatar
D
Status: MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Joined: 24 Mar 2015
Posts: 2397
Farrell D Hehn: MBA
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Aug 2018, 13:53
rakshitsharma1989 wrote:
Hi

Can anybody share the questions mentioned in recommendation for LBS.

On multiple websites, different questions are mentioned. Can somebody help in putting down Key Recommendation Questions for LBS 2019 Intake ?


This is the source I use, does it conflict with others?

https://aringo.com/current-recommender-questions/
_________________
Farrell Dyan, MBA Admissions Consultant
Verified reviews posted on http://MBAPrepCoach.com
Darden School Moderator
avatar
G
Joined: 28 Oct 2015
Posts: 148
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Aug 2018, 21:54
1
MBAPrepCoach wrote:
rakshitsharma1989 wrote:
Hi

Can anybody share the questions mentioned in recommendation for LBS.

On multiple websites, different questions are mentioned. Can somebody help in putting down Key Recommendation Questions for LBS 2019 Intake ?


This is the source I use, does it conflict with others?

https://aringo.com/current-recommender-questions/


The last question seems to be different. This is the link on the LBS website, I'm assuming these are the updated questions for the year:

https://www.london.edu/-/media/files/pr ... .pdf?la=en
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Mar 2018
Posts: 11
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2018, 15:53
Hi!

Do you know if you retake the gmat after submiting your application can you update your score?
ARLee Consulting
User avatar
G
Status:
MBA Admissions & Career Coaching by INSEAD alumnus and former Samsung Head of HR. Visit our website and contact us for a detailed discussion about YOUR FUTURE

Affiliations:
INSEAD MBA 11D (experience as admissions interviewer), SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS

Joined: 19 Dec 2017
Posts: 229
Location: Spain
Reviews on GMAT Club:
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Aug 2018, 15:59
Hi Farimana,

you can email the school and let them know about your new score.

I hope this helps.
Alex
_________________
Alex Ruiz Lee, INSEAD MBA'11D (with experience as Admissions Interviewer)
ARLee Consulting - Founder and Managing Director
MBA Admissions & Career Coach - HR Executive Director

Mobile: +34 696 097 784
Email: alex@arleeconsulting.com | alex@ruizlee.es
Web: https://www.ARLeeConsulting.com
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexruizlee/

Check out our REVIEWS on GMAT Club here

Email us your CV for a free evaluation of your profile

Visit our website and contact us for a detailed discussion about YOUR FUTURE!

Check out MBA Essay Database. Download our App and enjoy discounts and free stuff.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Mar 2018
Posts: 11
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Aug 2018, 10:26
Hi!

Does anyone know what what is the procedure to submit recommendations from LBS alumnus or current students? Is there a format? I can't find any link/info.

Thanks
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Jun 2018
Posts: 32
Location: Singapore
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.8
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Sep 2018, 23:09
Will we know whether we are selected for alumni interview as and when the adcom reviews our application, or only on specific interview decision dates (I.e. 11 Oct 18 for R1, 5 Feb 19 for R2)?

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021   [#permalink] 03 Sep 2018, 23:09

Go to page    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  18    Next  [ 344 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all LBS (London) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: Arro44






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne