Last visit was: 09 Jun 2024, 15:55 It is currently 09 Jun 2024, 15:55
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
I have submitted my apps to 3 schools. Should be able to do the same for 2 more within the next 1 to 2 weeks. Will send the last 2 to 3 in Nov and Dec at the latest.

How are yours coming along?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
I have already contacted my reccomenders, who should complete the LORs by the end of the month. I'm going to begin writing my SOP next week, in order to apply by november 15 (averagely a month in advance).

I'm a bit worried about an issue. I decided, in order to improve my chances, to invest time (and money) to apply to 15 schools. However, one of my reccomenders is an important italian professor. Since some schools requires LORs to be uploaded directly by the reccomender (rather than ink signed and sent by ordinary mail in the application package), he should perform such task many times. I hope this will not annoy him and, consequently, force me either to apply to fewer schools or to find another reccomender.

About the TOEFL... I think I will not retake the test by the application deadline. In the worst case (15 application - 15 refusals) I will apply again next year. Of course, it would be a pity to be descarded by a top schools for what I consider a biased and improvable score (I have had evidence that my spoken English is good several times in the last years). But,a s French people say... "c'est la vie" :-D
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
LOR - most schools that I'm apply to allow you to select between online and offline submission for LOR. In fact, only 1 school makes online submission compulsory.

Hence if you feel that your recommender would prefer to use paper and ink, I think this issue is not too serious for you.
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]
Moderator:
Board of Directors
4527 posts