Last visit was: 12 May 2024, 10:00 It is currently 12 May 2024, 10:00

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 65 [2]
Given Kudos: 34
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 65 [0]
Given Kudos: 34
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
GPA: 3.14
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [#permalink]
jgasieni wrote:
NWMBA2020 wrote:
I was admitted this morning!

I am accepted into accelerated program.
No email yet. Status still says submitted.
Applied summer, application was auto transferred to fall. Interviewed 6/6

Posted from my mobile device

Did you have a second interview, or did you not interview for the summer application timeline? Also, when your application was transferred, did it show on your status submission or was it just through email?

One interview, but only after they moved my application to Fall. It was through an email I found out it was transferred
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kellogg Evening/Weekend MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake [#permalink]
Anyone have any luck reaching out to Kellogg for an expedited decision? It's frustrating how long this is taking vs. other schools (Kellogg pending for 5 weeks, Booth admitted in 1 week). I have to make enrollment decisions by the end of next week.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GPA: 3.77
Send PM
No luck on my end. I'm hoping I'm on the second wave that will let me hear back late this week or next week. I'm crossing every possible item.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
WE:Corporate Finance (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
npatel21 wrote:
Anyone have any luck reaching out to Kellogg for an expedited decision? It's frustrating how long this is taking vs. other schools (Kellogg pending for 5 weeks, Booth admitted in 1 week). I have to make enrollment decisions by the end of next week.

Two of us in this forum, including myself, reached out to them asking for an expedited decision for the same reason as yours. I asked that they let me know by the end of this week. Of course their response to me was that that they will take it into account but they can't really promise anything.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Send PM
I called today but didn’t get a definitive reply. Pretty generic answer. Does anyone know the no of students admitted for fall semester, don’t need to be accurate

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
npatel21 wrote:

Did you apply for booth part time fall admission? You heard back in one week post interview?
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Ps6187 wrote:
npatel21 wrote:

Did you apply for booth part time fall admission? You heard back in one week post interview?

Yeah, I applied for Booth evening MBA July 1st, interviewed on July 9th, got my admissions call today.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [4]
Given Kudos: 3
GPA: 3.81
Send PM
Kudos
Admitted this morning for the weekend accelerated program. Looking forward to meeting others soon! If there is an ongoing forum to connect I would be interested to join.
Applied 6/8 interviewed 6/11.
Best of luck to those waiting on decisions.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Got an email from the adcom saying they have an update, and that they'll call me between 3:30-5:00 PM. I hope it's good news, but my heart rate skyrocketed and I basically am mentally done for the day after reading that - no focus left.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Congratulations! When did you apply

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 61
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
jpatel0994 wrote:
Got an email from the adcom saying they have an update, and that they'll call me between 3:30-5:00 PM. I hope it's good news, but my heart rate skyrocketed and I basically am mentally done for the day after reading that - no focus left.

Sounds like good news!

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Applied 5/21, recommendations in 5/28, interview invite 6/19, interviewed 6/22, requested early decision 6/29

GPA 3.77
BS Chem E and BA Math
Process Engineering 3.5-4 years WE
no GMAT
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
How did you request early decision?

jpatel0994 wrote:
Applied 5/21, recommendations in 5/28, interview invite 6/19, interviewed 6/22, requested early decision 6/29

GPA 3.77
BS Chem E and BA Math
no GMAT

Intern
Intern
Send PM
I requested by email due to my deadlines from other schools.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
What other schools you have admit from?

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 61
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
jpatel0994 wrote:

GPA 3.77
BS Chem E and BA Math
no GMAT

Thanks for sharing. Seems like all admitted so far are those with a strong engineering or math background.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
I have admissions at UT McCombs weekend program as well.

Hoping the double background in engineering and mathematics bodes well! I assume if it was a rejection, they would have just waited to respond, but nonetheless, I don't want to jump the gun.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  46   47   48   49   50   51   52  ...  60   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6927 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts